Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

I think fungus nats i thinks we will c brought temp a lil low n bought a biger fan i have seen they dnt like wind so i will prolly get some neem oil i even ceen that ppl use soap n water def wont b doin that but i checked under leaves n theyare clean

I think fungus nats i thinks we will c brought temp a lil low n bought a biger fan i have seen they dnt like wind so i will prolly get some neem oil i even ceen that ppl use soap n water def wont b doin that but i checked under leaves n theyare clean

Nats? Kill them with FIRE! Just kidding...

Yeah, the neem really won’t do much for nats I don’t think. Unless they’re eating your leaves. They’re usually in the roots.

You can NEEM the roots for gnats. I wouldn't I would use a one part h202 to 4 parts normal water and flush be sure kill the flying shits. They can lay more larvae. I only had a couple, but I'd use sticky pads. Boom. No more gnats

And if they persist soak the top layer of medium with NEEM. Then let dry. Letting your soil dry enough between watering will also kill larvae.

Nats? Kill them with FIRE! Just kidding...

Yeah, the neem really won't do much for nats I don't think. Unless they're eating your leaves. They're usually in the roots.
Tryin to figur it out lol

You can NEEM the roots for gnats. I wouldn't I would use a one part h202 to 4 parts normal water and flush be sure kill the flying shits. They can lay more larvae. I only had a couple, but I'd use sticky pads. Boom. No more gnats

And if they persist soak the top layer of medium with NEEM. Then let dry. Letting your soil dry enough between watering will also kill larvae.
Yeah ima order me some right now

Hey my son was diagnosed woth epilepsy. He was prescribed keppra and is having literally every side effect known. Im wondering how do i bring it up to a dr to try to get cdb oil? Me and my family and more importantly my son cannot live like this. Hes miserable angry and refuses to eat or drink. Any input would be appreciated thanks

420-magazine-mobile364449096.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419223503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426726653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128740704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064601974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1147922037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71899057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1917339854.jpg

Hey my son was diagnosed woth epilepsy. He was prescribed keppra and is having literally every side effect known. Im wondering how do i bring it up to a dr to try to get cdb oil? Me and my family and more importantly my son cannot live like this. Hes miserable angry and refuses to eat or drink. Any input would be appreciated thanks

I’m not sure I understand, but you can get CBD prominent seeds nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom