Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

I have certainly smoked my share of dog hair..:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

ewww the taste i can still taste it yrs later. made me think of cheech and chong and half maui wowie and half labador my dog ate my bage and i had to follow him around for a week

mmmmm the sweet smell of success.

Okay, so its time to confess...

I think I have a crush on :love:Thelma:love:... and she's only gonna get prettier.

thelma6021.jpg

thelma6022.jpg

thelma6025.jpg

Awwww. Im flattered in her stead. :blushsmile: Thank you.

Im going to add an amendment to this mornings update.

After lights came on, I fed both girls. Louise got a small dose of epsom salts, but only because I she hasnt had any since I flushed her pretty good, 1/2 strength Big Bloom, and a tsp of molasses. Yes, I found some at the grocery store. Blackstrap, unsulfured molasses. First time in my life Ive bought and opened a bottle of the stuff. Ive never used it for anything before. It doesnt smell good. Im glad the plants like it. lol (I hope) Thelma got Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, and molasses. Each girl got 2 liters of their respective mixtures of goodness.

After I gave them a bit of time to bathe in their nutes, :morenutes: I tightened each of Louise's bindings a little more. Soon I think Ill need to move them up a node entirely to bring them down below the other two, which are catching up rapidly. Thelma got another haircut. I wasnt planning to, but when I picked her up to carry her to the tub for her dinner, I held her up at eye level and the masses of leaves I saw inside there. Just pure chaos, but so pretty. She just needed to be thinned a little. I took off several large fan leaves.

I was reading MassMedMans journal a few days ago and he posted this link for cannamilk: Recipe: North Indian cannabis milk drink - a great use of fresh fan leaves or trim I tried this evening with the defoliated leaves from Thelma and let me say its awesome. It was very easy to make. I got like half a cup, maybe 3/4 of a cup. I didnt measure it. Boiled it in water for a few minutes and then poured the water off and added whole milk in its place and let it steep for about an hour. Then I cooled it in the freezer (Im not patient) for about 20 minutes and then added some chocolate syrup and drank it. It tasted pretty good. It took about an hour to hit me, but when it did. All I can say is :). lol

The feeling of it is nice. I feel a little bit sleepy and a little bit silly and happy. I think thats mostly because it actually worked. lol I know what Ill be doing with all my fan leaves when I harvest them someday. :yummy:

Ooo and I had a wicked thought. This milk would give a White Russian quite the kick. Im gonna try that someday soon. :)

Night yall.

Thank you, Twilight. :blushsmile: Its very nice to meet you and its great to have you here. Make yourself comfy and have fun.

:welcome:

Thank you, Mr. Professor! :)

Thank you, Twilight. :blushsmile: Its very nice to meet you and its great to have you here. Make yourself comfy and have fun.

:welcome:

Thank you. Nice to meet you too. All is my pleasure. I will do.:circle-of-love:

Okay, so Im thinking again. Uh oh. lol

What Im thinking about is this molasses that I got yesterday. I just noticed today on the front label that it is an excellent source of calcium and magnesium and then when I read the back it says it provides 20% calcium and 25% magnesium. I realize this is labeled for people and not plants, but my question is this:

Would just this molasses provide enough cal/mg without having to add either epsom salts (Ill use it until I get something else, but I cant think the salt all that great for my lil lovies) or a proper cal/mg supplement under my LEDs?

molasses11.jpg
molasses21.jpg

Would just this molasses provide enough cal/mg without having to add either epsom salts (Ill use it until I get something else, but I cant think the salt all that great for my lil lovies

Possibly. But what I have read about Molasses and horticulture is that it is primarily used as a soil additive to promote microbial activity. So in a no-LOS medium, I'm not really sure it has much effect. Meaning, I don't think the plant uses anything out of the molasses itself, but a living soil (or DWC with bennies) might benefit from it.

Epsom salts are not "Salt" like you are thinking. The chemical formula for Epsom Salt is MgSO4 which is Magnesium Carbonate, which the plant can easily absorb in the proper pH range. The type of "salt" that we think of with that word is Sodium Chloride, which I agree, can not be very good for your lovelies.

just my 2 cents

I can tell you the blackstrap molasses is good for you. I love the taste, but then I've been using it for years and years. Lately I rediscovered it and now I try to remember to take a tablespoon morning and night. I wanted to see if it would turn my hair blonde again, and to be honest, it is less gray and more blonde than a year ago. I eat it mostly for the iron. Gives me strength.

My grandpa used to start every day with a cup of milk that had 2 Tbs of molasses mixed in and chilled overnight. Delicious and nutritious.

Thelma and Louise - Day 58

Sorry, again, its been a couple days since the last update. Happy things are happening in other areas of my life right now. Yay! I like happy things.

So, last time we talked I went on and on about pruning Mizz Thelma and making milk from it. Today, I have pictures of her without all those leaves, but honestly, its hard to tell the difference and I took quite a lot from her. lol But she is far more open and I took the opportunity to count her tops and, unless I made a mistake, I count 21. That just makes me go wow.

thelma6041.jpg

She makes a pretty plant and pretty flowers:
thelma6044.jpg

I caught her teaching her little sister how to make flowers. :)
louise6043.jpg

Remember I told yall she has a fat stem?
thelma6043.jpg

Thelma has discovered stretching, Im afraid. lol She is 17" tall now. 3 inches in 2 days, I think?
thelma6042.jpg

Louise is just kinda hanging out. She doesnt seem to be doing much, but she does that. Sometimes she grows like gangbusters and other times she just crosses her arms, sticks her tongue out and refuses to budge a centimeter. lol She is still 14" tall.
louise6041.jpg

Her stem isnt nearly the size Thelma's, but considering her stem was skinnier than a toothpick at first, I think shes done pretty well for herself.
louise6042.jpg

Thelma is much thirstier than she was before. I have to give her water in her SWICK twice a week now, before it was only once. Her light weight always shocks me on feeding day. Louise is stingy and shes not giving up her water without a fight.

Thats it for this episode of Thelma and Louise. Stay tuned for tomorrows antics and new developments. :blushsmile:

Ni night!

P.S. Disregard Thelma's slightly droopy leaves. I took the pictures before she had a chance to get good and awake. Shes definitely bright-eyed and bushy now. :)

What delightful updates you post. :laughtwo:

21 tips on your Bomb? Mighty impressive girl. Mine only gave me 15. May your colas be as dense as mine and more. You had to tear the top cola apart to use it. Nothing fluffy about this strain from what I've seen around. :thumb:

Thank you, SweetSue. :blushsmile:

Im VERY happy with my Thelma. I could be counting wrong, after all Ive never counted cannabis tips before. lol Its possible that I counted one or two one node down thinking it was a tip from across the wide expanse of her canopy, but it would have only been a couple at the most.

Quite the happy camper. :)

Back
Top Bottom