Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Have you used resin in edibles? I imagine it leaving a film in your mouth that would just be horribly wrong lol.

ha, no I haven't. I could imagine same. you could save those edibles in your end of the world survival pack, for emergency use only.

All these girls are coming along great. Ricorico, are your girls the first to show their buddiness? Some have 'hairs' but your's have buds stacking up. It must be the air...

Sorry so many have had to remove themselves from the 1st Solo Grow Challenge, for what ever reason. LA, glad you're still judging with us but sorry you haven't an entry left.

Haven't seen Kenny this weekend. I sure hope he hasn't been killed.

How is that pvc girl doing?

Come on girls, let's see your sexy flowers!

WJ

IMG_20141031_175643942.jpg

Solo seed is in the upper right corner. She's huge.
The Solo clone is on the left in my Coke bottle cloners. She's doing awesome too.
I fouled out, but it was worth it. I just wanted to show why.
My new cloner I built is in the lower left. Well, hell, it's hard to miss. Sorry, I'm proud of it. I planned it out a long time ago & finally got around to it.

Happy Skunkday!

very colourful. disco cloner lol

these are looking great but what's that long spindly thing in the top right hand corner?

The disco colors are sold that way. Helps distinguish strains when there's 18 clones in it.

The spindly thing is a Blue Mystic auto. They fill out eventually, but really sprout the 1st weeks.

I still have 4 female plants left out of 6 seedlings :high-five:

I was given an old, sealed packet of 10 regular "Magic Bud" seeds.

I planted 2 seeds a few months ago. 1 did not germinate, 1 was hermaphrodite.

This time I soaked and planted 8 seeds and got 6 seedlings (1 did not germinate, 1 got stuck in it's shell)

Of the 6 seedlings, 2 are hermaphrodite, 4 are female.

The females are miserable, so I have taken them out of the bunker for now and placed them on a windowsill to stretch a bit.

:Namaste:

Ricorico how many of your 4 plants were affected by hermaphroditic problems?

Back
Top Bottom