SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Nope only the normal back to back cd. I'm not sure what she needed more of but she has that drab green color again and you can see a lot of the sugar leaves faded. I'm starting to think its time for some new RO filters our water here is horrible...

Thanks Ziggs! Me too :drool:

Got some close ups the the Malawi x PCK they have a couple months of cure on them at this point :passitleft:

DSC_8084_605DSC_8084_sm.JPG
DSC_7990_607DSC_7990_sm.JPG
malawibig.JPG
malawiclose.JPG
DSC_8016_608DSC_8016_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

Damn! That looks tasty, Smokey. How is it now?

Wow Smokey....gotta say my brotha, those bud shots of the Mal x PCK are just outstanding and am kind of glad I have some beans of those. Gonna try it after next round.....would do it next but with the MLI. at only 45-50 days flower it'll put the Mal x PCK way too far back to grow them same round. cheers eh! They are awesome lookin buds though! :yummy:

Thanks all! I like it more now than when it was fresh. It tastes some where between fruity and a hint of really sweet pine. I'm still not super crazy about the buzz. It is very strong but doesn't have much character is the best way to put it. It works great for adding some kick to other strains though. This could all be my fault it got kinda burnt somehow during the grow.

That's a great time of the year to visit :party:

Finally got around to harvesting the Zamaldelica. She was starting to hermie like crazy so a week ago probably would of been ideal. She went for 11 and a half weeks from flip and I am guess between 5 and 6 oz once its dry. A couple pics of her still hanging in my garage dripping off before going into the closet for drying. Excuse the mess :rofl:

It smells incredible, the wife actually loves the smell she says it smells like flowers :high-five: I was like good cause the whole upstairs is about to smell like that for the next week :rofl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :passitleft:

DSC_8100_612DSC_8100_sm.JPG
DSC_8109_614DSC_8109_sm.JPG
DSC_8111_613DSC_8111_sm.JPG

:woohoo: Those look sooo good! I am really excited for this strain. ACE says Zamaldelica and Malawi are this years biggest sellers and the feedback coming from Zamaldelica is extremely positive.
Just curious gang, when you wash do you just let them drip dry or do you somehow remove excess water? I've been using an extra bucket with nothing in it to spin the branch to get some of the water off before I hang it. Well sometimes a bud or 2 go flying. I would like to skip this step if it isn't necessary.

:woohoo: Those look sooo good! I am really excited for this strain. ACE says Zamaldelica and Malawi are this years biggest sellers and the feedback coming from Zamaldelica is extremely positive.
Just curious gang, when you wash do you just let them drip dry or do you somehow remove excess water? I've been using an extra bucket with nothing in it to spin the branch to get some of the water off before I hang it. Well sometimes a bud or 2 go flying. I would like to skip this step if it isn't necessary.

it depends on the temp and humidity of the room...
I sometimes assist my drying by either gently spinning the trimmed buds in a salad spinner for the XS H2O, or gently touch a paper towel to wick away the XS H2O. yes i know 'missing trichs' :)

You will love the Zamal!!

it depends on the temp and humidity of the room...
I sometimes assist my drying by either gently spinning the trimmed buds in a salad spinner for the XS H2O, or gently touch a paper towel to pick away the XS H2O.

You will love the Zamal!!

I'm harvesting 1 of my Zamal(+) 2 Purple Haze (+) and an Unknown(+) as I type this.. :)

Looks great, Smokey! :thumb:

The buds I wash were just allowed to drip dry. No problems, but I had plenty of air circulation and temps in the 70's.

Thanks everyone!

I hang mine in the garage for a couple hours where it's really dry to drip off then I give the string they're hanging on a couple shakes to get any remaining water off before moving them back into my grow room :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom