SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Yeah Nate I just kinda give it what ever I think it needs at the time. Lately its been mostly GE when it gets anything but w/e it is I always keep it on the light side maybe 7 or 8 ml for the ~20 actual gal of soil in the pot.

Haha yeah that Tikal will either be cloned out or tossed even. I was waiting to see if I liked it enough to grow again but the current one is taking for ever. This one had a very diff structure than the other one so unless its a male there is still quite the variance even in the breeder packs with the pre selected phenos...

Yeah Nate I just kinda give it what ever I think it needs at the time. Lately its been mostly GE when it gets anything but w/e it is I always keep it on the light side maybe 7 or 8 ml for the ~20 actual gal of soil in the pot.

Haha yeah that Tikal will either be cloned out or tossed even. I was waiting to see if I liked it enough to grow again but the current one is taking for ever. This one had a very diff structure than the other one so unless its a male there is still quite the variance even in the breeder packs with the pre selected phenos...
I would never have the courage to toss a plant untried. What if it is the potent fast flowering pheno you always dreamed of?

Really nice SLH Smokey! :bravo:

And yeah, you have a very long Tikal pheno - mine is already past yours at 7 weeks. :straightface:

I would never have the courage to toss a plant untried. What if it is the potent fast flowering pheno you always dreamed of?

I don't like doing it either thats why its still hanging around. Unfortunately these 100% sativas are a serious commitment in both time and grow space and I had to start more than I needed since they were reg seeds. Quite a few strains make my spinal fusion hurt like a mofo so sometimes I grow a strain out and its useless to me. I need to get some CBD bud grown next round I am going to have enough sativa on hand to last me a while after this grow but I will probably throw a clone of that tikal in with them and do my best to keep it small, like I did this time :rofl:

Really nice SLH Smokey! :bravo:

And yeah, you have a very long Tikal pheno - mine is already past yours at 7 weeks. :straightface:

No doubt. Hopefully she is worth the wait :passitleft: I think I am going to give her another CD next watering she had two in a row then a plain watering last night along with 3-4 gal of nice rich recycled soil top dressed :morenutes:

Wow Smokey! Beautiful plants and buds! Good luck with that Tikal...

Nice looking plants Smokey! Yeah on that tikal, mine did that upper leaf curl thing too. ACE told me it was too much N or not enough light. I didn't go into detail about what we do, I just let it go and I think 100 watts/sqft isn't lacking for light. Don't worry about the resin, mine didn't shine with resin like a lot of them do but it is still very potent. I got 4 more regulars going and it looks like I got a recessive phenotype in there. It looks 100% indica. I will get an update at some point but there isn't a whole lot to show off yet. I'll just throw it up here, same group will see it anyway:
20151024_152309.jpg

Neiko....that looks spectacular my brotha! Indica is right ...all the way. Can I have it? :love: Hope it's a girl! She's gonna be special with those genetics fo sho! Cheers eh!:thumb:

Neiko....that looks spectacular my brotha! Indica is right ...all the way. Can I have it? :love: Hope it's a girl! She's gonna be special with those genetics fo sho! Cheers eh!:thumb:

I agree that could either be something very very special OR they threw a bubba kush or PCK bean in the pack by accident :rofl:

Damn you guys are getting my hopes up then..........bam! Smokey comes along and squashes them. :high-five:

Nah didn't you see the pics of my bubba that stuff is fan freaking tastic :rofl:

Seriously though you might have a once in a lifetime gem there :high-five:

So I jarred up the SLH the other night and tried some. I ended up getting 2oz on the dot so not to bad. It already has a great lemon flavor sneaking through and a nice mixed head body high. Should be some good sheet in about a month :high-five:

Have a great weekend all! :passitleft:

So I jarred up the SLH the other night and tried some. I ended up getting 2oz on the dot so not to bad. It already has a great lemon flavor sneaking through and a nice mixed head body high. Should be some good sheet in about a month :high-five:

Have a great weekend all! :passitleft:

Congratulations!!
Thats awesome news, Smokey! you too! :)

Hey Smokey...happy Halloween weekend my brotha! Congrats on your lil SLH jar up....2 zips...pretty good from a smallish plant eh. Cheers.:passitleft: Try some of my Desfran......getting very low....have to break out some Bubble or get into some of those jars i have of 1/2 joints i got in the freezer....trouble with that...i have no freekin clue as to what strain i'm puffin , till it's too late :rofl: :tokin:

U2 Duggs Trick-or-Treat :passitleft:

Yeah I was kinda shocked it was that much It was by far the smallest yielding plant I have grown I thought it was only gonna be about an oz when it was hanging so I was pretty happy with 2oz. It is gonna have a really strong lemon flavor once it's cured, the stem even smelled like pure lemon in veg when you would rub it. I kinda wish I would of kept a cutting of it but I feel that way with just about every plant I harvest :rofl:

Looks like the Zamaldelica is ready for chop, I gave her some GE tonight and gonna spray with brix tomorrow then will chop someday this week when I get around to it. She still has some fresh pistils but the growth has pretty much stopped and the trics have clouded up all of a sudden :thumb:

I also took some Tikal cuttings last thursday using the cup of water method (thanks GT) and they look fantastic so far. Sprayed them with some light stress last night along with the other plants.

Tikal is still on the verge of a mg deficiency I think. I gave her some more epsom salts tonight along with some GE and Transplant.

Hope everyone had a great halloween. I will get some new pics up either tomorrow or tuesday :passitleft:

That Zamaldelica looked ready to go in your last pictures. She looks good enough to eat Smokey! :laughtwo: I really admire how easily you feel what your plants need. I think the most important thing I've learned from you guys is start with a light hand and increase conservatively. My plants are happier with that approach.

I think that Tikal got away from you Smokey. :battingeyelashes:

Yes she did Sue, the entire plant is trying to flop over it's getting so top heavy. I am going to put a cage around her tonight so she doesn't snap in half :rofl:

Some new pics. Should be pretty easy to tell whats what at this point :)

DSC_7970_599DSC_7970_sm.JPG
DSC_7969_598DSC_7969_sm.JPG
DSC_7968_597DSC_7968_sm.JPG
DSC_7963_596DSC_7963_sm.JPG
DSC_7961_595DSC_7961_sm.JPG
DSC_7959_602DSC_7959_sm.JPG
DSC_7958_600DSC_7958_sm.JPG
DSC_7956_601DSC_7956_sm.JPG

That's the second day in a row you made me want to lick the screen Smokey. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom