DSC_7868_586DSC_7868_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7860_582DSC_7860_sm.JPG
DSC_7865_584DSC_7865_sm.JPG
DSC_7866_585DSC_7866_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7857_581DSC_7857_sm.JPG
DSC_7861_583DSC_7861_sm.JPG

Today is the end of week 7 for them, the Tikal is 2-3 weeks behind she was still young when I flipped them and took a couple weeks to get started.

I gave them 15ml of GE last night for the first time in weeks, they have just been getting Trans / Tea. The Zamal looks like it might could use some epsom salts im thinking?

Have a great weekend all :passitleft:

Thanks Nate. I gotta get a couple beans started this weekend for next go round. Panama is on the list for sure but haven't decided on the others yet. I really really love this panama, its by far my favorite strain yet :tokin:

Yeah choices, choices.......hey my flower room only seems to b getting down to 70 at night.......cause of the dehumidifier........the day I can keep it whatever I want with the fan controller.....around 77 now.....what is the warmer nights gonna do to the girls......it shouldn't be much longer until I can keep it around 67-68.

They only have been flowering for 5 days...I'm gonna update my journal this weekend some time.......

smokey, I love my panama too. it is awesome!..:)

i will have Panama(+) buds- (plants from my ACE combos.). over next 3-4 weeks
along with Zamal(+) The Zamal(+)s smell is berry-grape smelling.

the Golden Tiger I just harvested may be the strongest herb I grew to date...

i would like to see some different phenos in my seed grows :thumb:

Nice Grow!!!

Sooooo Hard to decide WHICH ACE strain to drop. I finally "settled" on Panama(fem) and Golden Tiger (fem) to go along with the other Snowhigh strains I dropped!! Couple more weeks VEG, and I think I will flip the switch straight to 11/13 !!! ACE is definitely the PLACE !!

Nice Grow!!!

Sooooo Hard to decide WHICH ACE strain to drop. I finally "settled" on Panama(fem) and Golden Tiger (fem) to go along with the other Snowhigh strains I dropped!! Couple more weeks VEG, and I think I will flip the switch straight to 11/13 !!! ACE is definitely the PLACE !!

Im having some Golden Tiger now :) Both the Panama and Golden Tiger are homeruns in my circle...so are the other ACE strains..LOL

Yeah choices, choices.......hey my flower room only seems to b getting down to 70 at night.......cause of the dehumidifier........the day I can keep it whatever I want with the fan controller.....around 77 now.....what is the warmer nights gonna do to the girls......it shouldn't be much longer until I can keep it around 67-68.

They only have been flowering for 5 days...I'm gonna update my journal this weekend some time.......

Its all good mine don't go below 70 during lights out unless we turn the AC up so much we freeze our asses off all night. I usually go between 77 day - 70 night giver or take a degree or two.

smokey, I love my panama too. it is awesome!..:)

i will have Panama(+) buds- (plants from my ACE combos.). over next 3-4 weeks
along with Zamal(+) The Zamal(+)s smell is berry-grape smelling.

the Golden Tiger I just harvested may be the strongest herb I grew to date...

i would like to see some different phenos in my seed grows :thumb:

I'm still not sure what I want to do along with a couple panamas I am almost out of it and that is going to be a sad sad day :rofl: Since I only have a couple seeds of it left I might try and crack out a seed run of panama and maybe pollinate the tikal I have in my veg tent now with it also.

Dying to try that Golden Tiger, Ziggs.

It will definitely be in my winter grow starting in December...:thumb:

Shrike whats up bud long time no see. Hope all has been good in your world :passitleft: Golden Tiger is getting pretty high on my list of strains I need to try too :)

Nice Grow!!!

Nice Grats and welcome, you will not be disappointed :passitleft: I will swing by and check out your journal when I get a chance, can't have to many Ace grows going :high-five:

Im having some Golden Tiger now :) Both the Panama and Golden Tiger are homeruns in my circle...so are the other ACE strains..LOL

Show off.... :rofl:

Update time

Tikal
DSC_7873_589DSC_7873_sm.JPG
DSC_7880_593DSC_7880_sm.JPG
DSC_7881_594DSC_7881_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7877_591DSC_7877_sm.JPG
DSC_7879_592DSC_7879_sm.JPG
DSC_7874_590DSC_7874_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7882_595DSC_7882_sm.JPG
DSC_7886_597DSC_7886_sm.JPG
DSC_7883_596DSC_7883_sm.JPG

Groupie
DSC_7888_598DSC_7888_sm.JPG

Question. Tikal is @ at least 6 weeks since flip, closer to 8 really but she was younger than the others and took a bit to get going. Would you CD her I usually let the buds get a bit more established but this one is going super slow so im not sure if I should just hit her with it or hold off even longer. Thanks all! :passitleft:

I'd vote for giving the Tikal another week, but listen to those with more experience.

I checked my records, and I gave the first Tikal the Cat at 38 days after pistilset, and I just did the second one 28 days after. Pistilset was ten days after the flip.

Since Tikal is such a long-blooming strain with no particular finish to it ... :laughtwo: ... I've been toying with running the Cat cycle twice. This second one will still have another 40 days to go before the 12 weeks is up, so there's enough time to do a water/Energy/water and then back to another Cat drench, and still get another Energy squeezed in to bring back the calcium taste. Dunno. That'd be pretty close to finish ... unless the second Cat had enough oomph to take it another week or two ... :hmmmm:

Dunno.

I checked my records, and I gave the first Tikal the Cat at 38 days after pistilset, and I just did the second one 28 days after. Pistilset was ten days after the flip.

Since Tikal is such a long-blooming strain with no particular finish to it ... :laughtwo: ... I've been toying with running the Cat cycle twice. This second one will still have another 40 days to go before the 12 weeks is up, so there's enough time to do a water/Energy/water and then back to another Cat drench, and still get another Energy squeezed in to bring back the calcium taste. Dunno. That'd be pretty close to finish ... unless the second Cat had enough oomph to take it another week or two ... :hmmmm:

Dunno.

How serious a risk is it?

I'd vote for giving the Tikal another week, but listen to those with more experience.

I'm thinking you're right, regardless of the week they just don't look ready.

They are amazing!! Great job! :)
You can either wait a week or just few more days or now...its probably going to blow your mind. :)

Thanks Ziggs :high-five:

Dunno.

I like that idea depending on what mine looks like I will probably do two on her, I think I will have more than enough time :rofl:

My pheno is listed as 11 weeks but i'm thinking this one is going to go more like 14-16. I wish I would of put her in the 25 instead of the Zamal... O well In another few weeks I will have some really rich soil ready to top dress 6" or so, that should help some :morenutes:

On a long-finishing landrace strain, you might look into doing several cationic drenches. As I recall, Doc ran a willie nelson on cat-only on at least one round with good results.

:cool:

My Tikal went 16 weeks before I just chopped it. It would have kept going. It really ran out a gas the last few weeks. I did the CAT early, like day 14 and 21. It never really got all resiney. This time I will do 2 rounds of CAT like Gov said and do the Super Drench. I flowered her straight from a 1 gallon to a 10 no extra veg, it probably should have been a 15.

And Smokey, I don't know if you've seen the test results for my cbd tester from TGA but it is a keeper, 10.6 THC and 11.9 CBD, pheno 2 goes to the lab next week and I think it will be even higher. It is going to be called Electric KoolAid when they release it. It is a super nice smoke not to mention the health benefits.

My Tikal went 16 weeks before I just chopped it. It would have kept going. It really ran out a gas the last few weeks. I did the CAT early, like day 14 and 21. It never really got all resiney. This time I will do 2 rounds of CAT like Gov said and do the Super Drench. I flowered her straight from a 1 gallon to a 10 no extra veg, it probably should have been a 15.

And Smokey, I don't know if you've seen the test results for my cbd tester from TGA but it is a keeper, 10.6 THC and 11.9 CBD, pheno 2 goes to the lab next week and I think it will be even higher. It is going to be called Electric KoolAid when they release it. It is a super nice smoke not to mention the health benefits.

Right on Neiko, I think mine is going to be a long one too. I was going to ask you what the name of the tester was I am looking for a new CBD strain to run. I have some blue blood beans around here somewhere I might have to run one of those for now.

On a long-finishing landrace strain, you might look into doing several cationic drenches. As I recall, Doc ran a willie nelson on cat-only on at least one round with good results.

:cool:

Thanks Gov, I gave her the first one last night and will probably be doing more than the normal two depending on how she takes them.

Dang! I've been away from this journal for far too long. Great work Smokey!

Thanks Doc, I have been away too long too :rofl: Just been busy and hurting lately. Hope all has been good in your world bud :passitleft:

The SLH is getting chopped any day now. Zamal smells out of this world and the tikal is well the tikal but im hoping the CD does her some good :rofl:

Here are some pics from the other night before the CD.

All plants are 9 weeks and a couple days since going to 10/14

Tikal
DSC_7892_599DSC_7892_sm.JPG
DSC_7901_603DSC_7901_sm.JPG

DSC_7901_603DSC_7901_sm.JPG

DSC_7903_604DSC_7903_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7912_608DSC_7912_sm.JPG
DSC_7899_602DSC_7899_sm.JPG
DSC_7896_601DSC_7896_sm.JPG
DSC_7895_600DSC_7895_sm.JPG

Zamal and SLH Combo shot