SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

:high-five: That made me feel really good Smokey. I actually giggled. :laughtwo:

Aww shucks, thanks Smokey. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Morning Smokey, yeah I think you did right by giving her a feeding. She isn't such a light feeder either. I consistently gave mine 1 ML per gallon of soil and next time I grow one it will get the super drench. Mine definitely faded after the CAT drenches. You have a different pheno than I did but mine was very very sativa and it didn't mind eating. Hope that helps.
:Namaste:

I can't tell you how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel that I called that right. It gives me hope for my plants. :laughtwo:

Right on thanks Neiko it looks like mine is going to like the GE too.

Here are some after prune pictures I also did some more SC last night when I cleaned them up. Hopefully I can leave the SLH and the Zamal alone now the tikal is a week or two behind them so she will probably need more training once she really takes off.

Zamaldelica
DSC_7751_585DSC_7751_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7752_586DSC_7752_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7754_587DSC_7754_sm.JPG

DSC_7755_588DSC_7755_sm.JPG

Veg Tent

Tikal
DSC_7759_589DSC_7759_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7760_590DSC_7760_sm.JPG

Hurkle, I think she is finally starting to come around :rofl:
DSC_7761_591DSC_7761_sm.JPG

Thanks Ziggs!

Some new pics couple days into week 3 since flip, tikal looks like its finally gonna start budding up :party:

Zamal and SLH are gonna get CD on next watering. Tikal got another ~10ml GE and tea feeding sunday night and they get brixed tonight.

Zamaldelica
DSC_7779_592DSC_7779_sm.JPG
DSC_7786_595DSC_7786_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7780_593DSC_7780_sm.JPG
DSC_7787_596DSC_7787_sm.JPG
DSC_7788_597DSC_7788_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7783_594DSC_7783_sm.JPG
DSC_7791_599DSC_7791_sm.JPG

Nice greenery fo sho!:thumb: Lookin good Smokey. That one branch there...in the first pic, on the right....you gonna splint that ? It won't recover ...the tip will point back up , but the branch will remain that way. Wonderin...was that a whoops...? Anyhow , really nice clear pics , nice green . Cheers eh.

Not sure which one you mean. The one that was cut off on the zamal or the big long one that was super cropped over on the tikal? Either way I have butchered up that zamal and slh quite a bit to try and keep them from over growing the tikal and the tikal is just starting to bud up so its gonna be a jungle in there soon, you know what i'm talkin bout :rofl: All this off of only 2 sets of main branches that I left on when I flipped them both... Last grow I tried to use small pots in the beginning to manage their size this time I gave them big pots (the zamal is in a 25gal) but pruned the shit out of them several times. Hopefully the buds that are left will be monsters since the plant doesn't have that many to grow compared to its roots / soil :passitleft:

Hey smokey........looking great, how long was that zamadelica in veg for? And ask neiko his Tikal went like 16 weeks.......but I can say from experience, it is quite the buzz:cheesygrinsmiley:......he had a Haze pheno though, you say you got the giggly one?

I think she was about 2 and half months old from the time i dropped the seed. The tikal was planted about 3 weeks after the other two. Hopefully I got a giggly one, it came from the breeder pack so you get to pick your pheno ahead of time :party:

Here is the description
Central America pheno: F5 strawberry/central american Tikals x F2 and F5 males.
F5 strawberry/central american Tikals: These mothers represent the Tikal's archetype of strawberries aromas, sour, woody and spicy tastes of central american sativa, with powerful, crazy and funny effects that make you laugh easily. Tamed, manageable and branchy structure. The yield is average and the flowering time is around 11 weeks.

Mornin Smokey...pretty quiet around the mag. this weekend eh....except for SS's. place, of course.:thumb:
Oh ya, that pic i was talkin about wasn't in that last group...it was the group before ,but it looks like you've got a few challenges ,cuz it didn't slow it down much eh...can't keep a good Sativa down!!:rofl:
These Zamal Hash's are 50/50 so should be a treat to train and get big.
Have a great day brotha.....cheers.

Hey Duggs whats up bud, hope all has been :passitleft: in your world. Those zamal / hash should be a treat to grow after what you just went through :rofl: My Tikal is getting out of control if she doesn't stop stretching soon she is going in my other tent so everything has more room. I am pretty sure I am going to start growing from seed and be done with the mom / clone thing. I like to grow to many different strains its just not worth all the work to keep them for a couple cutting a couple times a year per plant.

Here are some new pics, the Zamadelica and SLH got their first CD last night. The Tikal has started to green up after giving it some epsom salts. After several heavy GE feedings to the point the leaves started to claw with no improvement I thought it was time to try something else and the Espom seemed to help, she is still a little lighter than the rest but is improved. I also top dressed recharge and some worm poop on all three last week.

The Jungle
DSC_7799_600DSC_7799_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7804_603DSC_7804_sm.JPG
DSC_7800_601DSC_7800_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7805_604DSC_7805_sm.JPG
DSC_7801_602DSC_7801_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7812_605DSC_7812_sm.JPG

Hope everyone has been doing good :passitleft:

Looking perfect! :bravo:

Thanks all. After reading this in the Kali China description I started thinking my temps were a little high so I pulled one of the little lights out and now it doesn't go much above 77 in the tent for this grow to see how it goes. With the other light it was running closer to 82, all these measurements are at the wall of my tent so the canopy temp is probably a few degrees higher.

It can be grown very easily indoors. In order to obtain the best results indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 77) during the growing stage and the first 4 weeks of flowering. In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 68 for the rest of the flowering process.

Hey Nate
It is in a 25 and I used 12 ml CD and 2 ml tea in a little over 2 gal of water. The Zamal got about 2/3rds of it so probably around 8ml and the SLH got the rest. Mine is a light feeder also :thumb:

Hey Smokey....how's all brotha! About the CD...your right on with the amount ....I've bin giving mine (Drenches) between 15-20 mls. of the drenches with 4-5 gal's. each in the 26ers.(actually prolly 25 cuz of the 2" or so of empty pot at the top.) I'm pretty sure this is considerably more than our instructions say to give ,but....but...getting good results....except of course ,for those dud pheno Desfrans . Cheers guys.....hey Nate, top of the day to ya ! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom