Hey folks , 2nd run using SIPs going much better thanks to all the information gathered in this lobby. I have 5 Tropicana cookies fast flower in week 3 ..
I wanted to experiment with coco worm castings 70/30 ratio , also amending according to manufacturers of the amendments. 3 of the 5 are in SIPs , and have very much out performing the 2 in pots . Next run it will be 4 for my 4x4, ..I think it will be better. I have my light set at 65%, it’s mar hydro 6500e. 1 for f the plants in the SIPS is sick, other 4 are fine. Just curious what yous think it might be. Unfortunately my RH is very high do this stage.. in the 70s, gave food defol to help with air movement.

I’m too drawing every 2 weeks , in between giving silica , cal/mag one watering , then pure water next watering , then next water they get seaweed extract. Then pure water. Then fish shit. And I repeat that cycle. I’m hearing some stop feeding silica during flower, why is that ?

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg
I’ve read conflicting reviews about using silicate in flower.
One person said it reduced thc production.
I’ve also talked to experienced growers who say they use it weekly at 300 ppm until harvest.
I find it beneficial for holding up huge colas on otherwise limp branches.
I’ve started using it again in flower and haven’t found any lack in potency.
It’s beneficial for me as I never scrog and need the support.
Just 2 cents.
Your garden looks awesome.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m too drawing every 2 weeks , in between giving silica , cal/mag one watering , then pure water next watering , then next water they get seaweed extract. Then pure water. Then fish shit. And I repeat that cycle. I’m hearing some stop feeding silica during flower, why is that ?
Lookin' good! Maybe a wee bit of deficiency... N, K, Mg, Fe? Newer growth is a bit pale.

Back
Top Bottom