SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

I'm pretty new, but I saw a similar post and the experienced people said it would probably perk back up in a short time. It could have been a shock to the roots during the transplant. Anyway, the grower said it looked great 24 hours later. Good luck.
It's been in this pot for bout 2 weeks now. I'm thinking it's just her soaking up the water as it hasn't been watered since. I think she'll perk up. Thanks though Scott.

Just watered for the first time since I repotted. Wasn't showing signs of dehydration, but soil was pretty crispy. An hour later, everything's drooping. Perhaps a bit too soaked?

Completely normal after a good drink. She will perk back up in no time

@Dutchman1990 has nothin better to do other then liking posts. XD

I’m catching up! Lol

Plants droop normally after a heavy watering its completely normal. You should see rebound in a day or 2!

Looking good in here Sgt hope your well
Yeah. It's just been like 2 weeks since I watered her the first time. Which is when I repotted into the 5gal. I forgot what she would look like after a good soak. Slowly perking up though.

All is well here. Hope all is well with you.

Just ordered some Bali Kush prerolls off the OCS. High thc.

Just ordered this for pulling in air.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-16-09-21-26.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-09-21-26.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 76
Things are going great! Lots of crystals going on the one with nice tight buds. Other one is just a beast as far as weight, had to tie her up all around and still she drags lol. I'll post an update later today.
Nice. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Just watered for the first time since I repotted. Wasn't showing signs of dehydration, but soil was pretty crispy. An hour later, everything's drooping. Perhaps a bit too soaked?
Great thing with fabric pots is that its "almost" impossible to over water.

Great thing with fabric pots is that its "almost" impossible to over water.
Yeah, I put a towel under the pot before I started to water. Soon as the towel was wet underneath the pot, twas all good an I put er back in er house.

Got all my switches labeled accordingly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-16-18-34-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-18-34-17.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2019-02-16-18-35-09.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-18-35-09.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 79
Exhaust inside pushing air out, or exhaust outside tent, pulling air out?

Attachments

• 20190216_185448.jpg
    20190216_185448.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom