SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Perhaps some of this?

Edges turn up as if the plant is suffering from heat stress, but with broad or russet mites the leaves take on a glossy, almost plastic-like appearance

Maybe spray with neem to be in the safe side.
Just seem to have alot of twisted leaves, curled down , clawing, plastic looking, wavy.. and deff slowed growth.

With broad/russet mites you have to treat symptoms because you’ll never see them.
With an hour and a half left til lights out, think it's safe to do now?

Fuckin wicked yo. Got my temp at about 25 in the tent. Humids good too. Doin pretty good considering it's colder in the basement. Plants not dead yet, must be doin something right.
By the looks of it youre doing alot more right then wrong! Haha plants aint dying till you chop and smoke em!! Looks awesome dude!!!

5 gallon fabric pot. Just checked the mail. Here it is. Booyaw. Jus gotta get some good dirt to put in there.

Attachments

• 20190130_105752.jpg
    20190130_105752.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 28
Watering time.
Uh oh. First tell tale sign of? (Nutrient burn?)20190112_103004.jpg<< this image is from the 12th of January. I burried those nips , they grew down into the soil as expected.. and I think the nute material on the top is burning em.

Attachments

• 20190201_211205.jpg
    20190201_211205.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 41
I used the organic or veg and herb pro-mix this grow and have had good success. I stayed a way from that one cause 9 months of ferts in the soil. The others a lighter at 3 months.

Attachments

• 20190202_112706_HDR.jpg
    20190202_112706_HDR.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 33
That's the stuff, I bought a brick for 25$
Sadly they only had the bricks in 9mo. I looked through em all to make sure no 3mo were hiding. Just got 3 bags of this stuff. Will have some left over.

Or even take it all the way out of the soil, give the roots a rinse , then put in fresh soil? Thoughts?

I used it wet the first time. Id be worried about damaging too many roots and causing stress to wash the roots. Just my thought.
Soon as I getter repotted, will throw some pics up.

Back
Top Bottom