SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Looks like they’re perking up now.
I'm concerned about how alot of the leaves are twisting and such. Just looked it up, apparently it's a good sign.

Haven't put anything in it since I repotted with that promix a while ago.

This stuff.
I used the organic or veg and herb pro-mix this grow and have had good success. I stayed a way from that one cause 9 months of ferts in the soil. The others a lighter at 3 months.

Could be fast growth if they become normal looking after several days.
Yeah. That's what I read. Fast growth. But alot of the leaves, the main finger is bending down a bit.

I used the organic or veg and herb pro-mix this grow and have had good success. I stayed a way from that one cause 9 months of ferts in the soil. The others a lighter at 3 months.
Well, once my 5gallon fabric pot gets here, hopefully home Depot has some good earth. If nothing stuck waiting til spring.

Well, once my 5gallon fabric pot gets here, hopefully home Depot has some good earth. If nothing stuck waiting til spring.

I had the same issue, had to wait for a warm day to get a bag out. Fyi Rona will let you order and ship to the store for pickup, might be worth a try

I had the same issue, had to wait for a warm day to get a bag out. Fyi Rona will let you order and ship to the store for pickup, might be worth a try
Yeah, I think there's a Rona here still. Maybe not.

How's your garden?
Hey! Its going great! Rinse wash repeat haha Harvesting my two other auto jacks this week and i have that monster grand daddy purple clone and a special queen#1 that im gonna flip into flower after the harvest. Smooth sailing bro! You look like you got your shit on lock down too! Im still here folowing ;) looks great!!

Attachments

• 20190125_223955.jpg
    20190125_223955.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 17
How do you like that -40°c weather baha ffs
Fuckin wicked yo. Got my temp at about 25 in the tent. Humids good too. Doin pretty good considering it's colder in the basement. Plants not dead yet, must be doin something right.

They should be good to go I would think.
I'll throw a picture up soon. Looks better then she did last night. (The picture included, is a zoomed in of a finger. The cameras flash caught the sparkles. Maybe it is fem?

Attachments

• PSX_20190127_102355.jpg
    PSX_20190127_102355.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom