SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Sweet ! I’ve been looking around for some “breath” strains but haven’t found the one I’m looking for. The search continues ! Hah
Yeah, I've never heard of it. When my guy said what it was, I was like wtf? Repeat that please. Odd name

OGKB = OG Kush Breath
OG Kush Breath is a grower who was given a cut from the original GSC mother plant. The cut ended up being called OGKB. This is where the "Breath" strains come from. Basically it's a cut of Girl Scout Cookies.

OGKB = OG Kush Breath
OG Kush Breath is a grower who was given a cut from the original GSC mother plant. The cut ended up being called OGKB. This is where the "Breath" strains come from. Basically it's a cut of Girl Scout Cookies.
I've had GSC before. That was some tasty bud. Fun fact tho Penny. That's awesome.

OGKB = OG Kush Breath

Awesome facts Penny! Of course you would know that! I really want to try OG Kush Breath, sounds impressive!

Yay. Got it. Simplicity at its finest.

Attachments

• 15443750797785263532133421767384.jpg
    15443750797785263532133421767384.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 28
Got some of this yesterday.

Sweet. I got a couple oz in the post yesterday too. Yummy. The rockbud has a few seeds in it too.
Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-25-21.png
Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-28.png

Tape up that red switch during flowering bud, or do it now, then yer set

Yeah I think something I'll be doing even years from now is to sneak in the jam room at lights out to look for sneaky little light sources. Even aver taping my humidifier light I could see it coming out of the seams the next time I looked at lights off lol. Had to tape the shit out of the humidifier

Tape up that red switch during flowering bud, or do it now, then yer set
I shall don't worry. Once I get the tent it'll be inside. And as of now.. the power bar isn't wifi controlled. Kinda mad but now I have one for my grow.

OGKB = OG Kush Breath

That's great info. I LOVE GSC... yuuuuuuumm

What! That’s from Barney’s? Hmmmm order bundle may increase ! Lol

Montreal cannabis seeds lol. Not too many places in Canada to get good seed yet. lots of shady vendors out there but these guys had good reviews.

Montreal cannabis seeds lol. Not too many places in Canada to get good seed yet. lots of shady vendors out there but these guys had good reviews.
No doubt there.

True north seed bank. Has great reviews and service. I haven’t personally used but my friends do!

Thanks Dutchman. Maybe i'll start a thread for canadian seed banks and i'll stop spamming Sgt's thread lmao.

Back
Top Bottom