SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Looking good, looks like yer getting the hang of watering
Yeah I'm gettin er. Idk if you were around but I did repot her into a bigger 3gal. The little white pot was bone dry halfway down.. near death for the plant. Upon repotting, took a litre to soak it an I got some runoff at the bottom so.. I jus put some holes in it..

Hey SGT ! Caught up and your little one is looking great so far!

I’m glad to see some more Ontario growers popping up here in the threads. I’ll pull up a seat and hang out :passitleft:
Yeah sure dude. Rolla blunt while yer at it. Where bouts in Ont are ya?

Southern GTA area (Hamilton)

Oohya. Got an Xbox buddy lives there. He's 420 friendly. Maybe now I'll have a couple people to visit down there.

Whatcha think Penny? It's less then 2700K. The one I had (still have) pumped out 5000K. Should I pull both bulbs apart and put the 5000K piece in with the smart tech in the other?(mind you this is only temporary till I get a real light.

Attachments

• 20181122_153537.jpg
    20181122_153537.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 16
No xbox or PlayStation ... not a gamer at all lol. But I’m an avid smoker and I thoroughly love growing so that I can talk about all day any day lol
Ooh so could I.

Nice that it’s legal here in Canada now! Opened up the growing opportunity for many!!

I know I was extremely excited and got a jump on legalization :high-five::rofl: and there’s no looking back!
Yeah I hear ya. Took me bout a week after legalization day, to grow a set of balls an do it.

Whatcha think Penny? It's less then 2700K. The one I had (still have) pumped out 5000K. Should I pull both bulbs apart and put the 5000K piece in with the smart tech in the other?(mind you this is only temporary till I get a real light.
Maybe use it for veg just not big enough for flowering.

Maybe use it for veg just not big enough for flowering.
That's okay. As long as you think it'll be okay til flower.. I'll hava better light before then. It is dimmable. So I will have it cranked. No more timer or missed schedules. Right from my phone yo.

Almost 2 hours and the change in light bulb all for a smart bulb.. not sure if it'll do any good. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 15429378791031200617113868880736.jpg
    15429378791031200617113868880736.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom