Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Room Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2

@Smeegol look what you made me do bro!!!
Its your fault. Its contagious bro!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
The x1 is 3 free glueberry fem seeds.

Ive had great success with DP before.
It likes our climate! Lol. Obviously!!
Bred in Holland and back home to papa!!
Very exciting times ahead.
Up to 3m tall outdoors. Wow!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Screenshot_20181017-101820.png

You are certainly on fire mr.Gbro.....haha. I've got 1 of 2 DP left in seedling format due to effing damp. Also Dutch Passion, I'm sommer jas about the Glueberry though.....

I'll be running her outside once she's older if she survives my ministrations...

Google dr.Shiva super autos - 2-4m high outdoors and close on 4 months seed to harvest.... Thought the were reg autos when I shopped....lol

But that's a project I need to give consideration to as want seeds from her....

Hey @Grow Bro you gonna join us in the Blueberry group with that Glueberry? I know there are a few others growing them as well. Isn't that one you're growing in the group @Smeegol ?

I'd love to grow alongside another fine
bro-chacho such as yourself. LoL

-P
:passitleft:

Sure your surviving DP will do just fine bro!
Will check out dr sheva autos. Seems incredible for that amount of time.
Dp should do well outdoors their!!
Back to its roots ek se!!

Hey @Preston9mm see the link on your signiture. I will go check it out and watch!! :Namaste:
That Glueberry OG should be in the mail by the morning or later. Depends how on it my PA is today :p thats my wife!! Lol.
Luckily she appreciates a good quality bud so thats all good.
So will only be starting it later as i am going to have plants in different stages of growth. Hate that actually.
Anyway so be it.

Glad when i came back to :420:
To have met you guys.

Lets grow old together !!
:passitleft::ganjamon:

Hey @Grow Bro you gonna join us in the Blueberry group with that Glueberry? I know there are a few others growing them as well. Isn't that one you're growing in the group @Smeegol ?

I'd love to grow alongside another fine
bro-chacho such as yourself. LoL

-P
:passitleft:

Top of the morning mr.P I've got a stunted NL/BB auto by seedworxlabratoriesss here at home but I haven't posted as she's not doing well so she is on the sideline playing wait and see...

I've also been quiet as my seedlings out of my last 2 batches I've planted I've lost to hot soil and the new mix I've got dampening in half of them... So I'm down on close to 20 seedlings now so kinda gone back to lurking as just feel shitty to be honest bout the last 2 months......

But I've got a big ass smile on face today with mr.Gbro over here who I found out might know a good mate of mine in the town he lives in from my school days and we still good mates today....hahaha

Hey @Preston9mm see the link on your signiture. I will go check it out and watch!! :Namaste:
That Glueberry OG should be in the mail by the morning or later. Depends how on it my PA is today :p thats my wife!! Lol.
Luckily she appreciates a good quality bud so thats all good.
So will only be starting it later as i am going to have plants in different stages of growth. Hate that actually.
Anyway so be it.

Glad when i came back to :420:
To have met you guys.

Lets grow old together !!
:passitleft::ganjamon:

Ive had a lot of cracking chats with @Preston9mm and he is also one of those just genuine people among many on here that I also call a mate...

Top of the morning mr.P I've got a stunted NL/BB auto by seedworxlabratoriesss here at home but I haven't posted as she's not doing well so she is on the sideline playing wait and see...

I've also been quiet as my seedlings out of my last 2 batches I've planted I've lost to hot soil and the new mix I've got dampening in half of them... So I'm down on close to 20 seedlings now so kinda gone back to lurking as just feel shitty to be honest bout the last 2 months......

But I've got a big ass smile on face today with mr.Gbro over here who I found out might know a good mate of mine in the town he lives in from my school days and we still good mates today....hahaha
Small world brother! I love when those things just happen to fall into our lives. There's a majestic plan for all of us, we just gotta let it fall into place.
:thumb:

Ive had a lot of cracking chats with @Preston9mm and he is also one of those just genuine people among many on here that I also call a mate...
Met @Preston9mm and communicated a fair bit already. Cooking. 420 style.
And yes i agree. Very cool people on this forum. I prefer it.
Joined up on SA forum but guys think they know it all before they see what u can do.
Just because u new their does not mean u new to growing.

So peace out bro's
:peace::green_heart:

Small world brother! I love when those things just happen to fall into our lives. There's a majestic plan for all of us, we just gotta let it fall into place.
:thumb:
Or grow into place !!
:high-five::thumb::thumb::bravo::bravo:

Met @Preston9mm and communicated a fair bit already. Cooking. 420 style.
And yes i agree. Very cool people on this forum. I prefer it.
Joined up on SA forum but guys think they know it all before they see what u can do.
Just because u new their does not mean u new to growing.

So peace out bro's
:peace::green_heart:

I hear you on the SA forum....

Not dissing them at all.
Because of 1 guy. @Smeegol smei still cant seem to get on line with them for some reason.
But this place keeps me more than busy.
Will have no time to work with all the chin wagging!! Lucky i have a lots of spare time at work ...

Not dissing them at all.
Because of 1 guy. @Smeegol smei still cant seem to get on line with them for some reason.
But this place keeps me more than busy.
Will have no time to work with all the chin wagging!! Lucky i have a lots of spare time at work ...

Not dissing either, it's just not personable like this awsome site is and that's what I enjoy, I like talking and learning not getting bowled over by opinions of others who won't agree/listen to yours..

Evening mr.Gro, good to be home I hope is it...... Saw the chat on critical comparative, will google as no idea bout it for reference..... My WW auto from seedworx tap popped out yesterday, on heating mat and today tap root was more than a cm already.
Broke up a jiffy pellet with ph 5.5 nice and moist into a mould, mates trick and this evening she's already poking through be smiling with paddles out in the am...

Blessed evening to you and yours ...

aaa
Evening mr.Gro, good to be home I hope is it...... Saw the chat on critical comparative, will google as no idea bout it for reference..... My WW auto from seedworx tap popped out yesterday, on heating mat and today tap root was more than a cm already.
Broke up a jiffy pellet with ph 5.5 nice and moist into a mould, mates trick and this evening she's already poking through be smiling with paddles out in the am...

Blessed evening to you and yours ...
Thanks bro.
Not home yet.
Tomorrow, its close now I can smell it..
Ask Trophy for a critical bro. I see they had a Quick Critical.
Think was 45 days flower....
Love short flowering, going more for them, makes sense with EKSDOM you know like?

Well eventually got home.
Not done room alterations yet but fot the Gavita up and hanging.
Running it now to see how temps in room behave.
Got 5 cheese plants i want to flower while waiting for babies to grow up.

Hope u all have a superb weekend.

I know i will.
:theband::theband::theband::theband:

Attachments

• 20181020_090156.jpg
    20181020_090156.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20181020_090147.jpg
    20181020_090147.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181020_083749.jpg
    20181020_083749.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 32
So got my clones back from my buddy that looked after them. At least i got 3 caramelo's and 3 more cheeses out of it.
20181021_064727.jpg

20181021_064741.jpg

And the 3 budda cheese.
20181021_064855.jpg
20181021_064847.jpg

Caramelo clone soing very well.
Glad i saved that strain.
Anyone tried it??
Superb i tell you.

Attachments

• 20181022_165425.jpg
    20181022_165425.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 29
Sent the cheese mother packing yesterday to a buddy that has got a tent for mother plants. So left with 4 cheese plants which i am trying to beef up before flower.
Hope to flip next week
20181022_165355.jpg
20181022_165342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom