Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Room Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2

So I got an update from home today and things progressing along well as can be.
So the big cheese mother is a rescue plant that started to flower then was taken out due to over crowding and had not been properly ph"d for a while. Had the claw but new growth is looking great. You cant see due to the burple in their.
I have this LED and it veges just fine.
So here they are.
1st the cheese mother plant in recovery.
2nd is the one clone of cheese i had left over as friends wanted.
3rd is the Kush and cookies THC - CBD ratio 1;1 ( 1st CBD strain)
4th is the Critical+
5th Gigabud
6th Gigabud

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 66
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 57
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 46
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 55
The Kush and cookies in blue cup was a bit far from the light at first, sorted that out.
Its ok for a little stretch so young. When i transplant it i just put it deeper in next pot and it will develop good strong roots out of the stem under ground.

Top of the evening mr.GBro only just cottoned on to the fact that you have a journal up and running, bladdy tardy of me... I see you met mr.Nooby, stellar chap right there. That's some serious lights you going to be running, very nice as I haven't dabbled with lights yet..

I must Google your cbd strain as I'm busy with a bubba Kush cbd which is also 1:1 ratio and above soil for 2 days now so be interesting following along if ya don't mind.....

Build it now, the room I mean, no regrets......haha

Good day.

Will be great to compare grows for sure.

The light is in the room waiting patiently for me to come renovate its new home!

Im the inpatient one i guess.

:peace:

Good day.

Here is the link to the strain.
Garden of Green – Kush ‘N’ Cookies CBD – Trophy Seeds

Will be great to compare grows for sure.

The light is in the room waiting patiently for me to come renovate its new home!

Im the inpatient one i guess.

:peace:

Top of the morning mr.Gro......

When I started growing after my second back op year and a half ago was dinafims OGK which I found was good for my back pains so I smoke a lot of Kush varieties when I can get them...

My cbd will be good for that as well as for sis in laws Crohn's disease make oil and such...Been looking for a higher cbd strain for a daily smoke for myself and her....
And I got in some smokeable of the non cbd version but this sounds even better than non cbd version....

And it's local from Trophy which I see is out of stock so I'm might be a cpl of weeks behind you but I'll join you on this one as its too good to miss out on this summer......

He
Top of the morning mr.Gro......

When I started growing after my second back op year and a half ago was dinafims OGK which I found was good for my back pains so I smoke a lot of Kush varieties when I can get them...

My cbd will be good for that as well as for sis in laws Crohn's disease make oil and such...Been looking for a higher cbd strain for a daily smoke for myself and her....
And I got in some smokeable of the non cbd version but this sounds even better than non cbd version....

And it's local from Trophy which I see is out of stock so I'm might be a cpl of weeks behind you but I'll join you on this one as its too good to miss out on this summer......

Hey Smeegol.

Yes i use trophy seeds with great success.
Ive never tried to smoje a cbd strain.
I also suffer with back aches.
I spent most my life at sea.
Rolling.
Are u on 420Sa?

Great day to u too.

Smeegol
I can ask them at Trophy seeds when they will get in again.
I deal straight with the owner.
If you like?

On top form brother....haha

I spoke to mr.Fourie shortly after my previous post with you.....haha
He can get them in for me, but I'm trying to coincide with another order from biltongandbudzz if my current seedling dies basically....

I am on 420sa spoken to you quite recently as well....haha

Guys call me " Hochymama " over there.......

On top form brother....haha

I spoke to mr.Fourie shortly after my previous post with you.....haha
He can get them in for me, but I'm trying to coincide with another order from biltongandbudzz if my current seedling dies basically....

I am on 420sa spoken to you quite recently as well....haha

Guys call me " Hochymama " over there.......

Awe!!!
Hochymama now i know.
I just kept the same name in both forums. Wtf. To many names, paswords these days. All 4 one. 1 four all.

Awe!!!
Hochymama now i know.
I just kept the same name in both forums. Wtf. To many names, paswords these days. All 4 one. 1 four all.

I got sketched when I first joined 420sa known as barticle, then left after a fright and came back as " hochymama ".

On here and amongst friends personally I'm known as " Smeegs " .... Also on cannaclub as Smeegs.........

Small world ain't it....haha

I got sketched when I first joined 420sa known as barticle, then left after a fright and came back as " hochymama ".

On here and amongst friends personally I'm known as " Smeegs " .... Also on cannaclub as Smeegs.........

Small world ain't it....haha
I also left 420 mag after a buddy got bust.
I go away often so cant leave the Mrs their to deal with trouble if it happened.
Well now things are different.
I read yesterday that the cops spent R 3.5 billion on cannabis related things. Jail court etc. The funny part is it was only a 1.5 billion industry.
Us tax payers money!!!
WTF!!! While rape and murder are exponentially high....

Let me stop rather.
;):cool::p

Got a couple of pics from home this morning of the baby girls. Still waiting for the 2nd gigabud to pop its head. Then they all up and ready.
I have ordered 4 critical orange punch autos to play around with in between the others.
Im wandering how they will do on 12 /12 under the Gavita. Sure they will do better with 18/6 or 20/ 4 light.
Will just play around with them.
Indoors outdoors what ever.

The baby girls not changed to much.

1st Gigabud
2nd kush and cookies
3rd critical +

IMG-20181011-WA0024.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20181011-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20181011-WA0037.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20181011-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20181011-WA0019.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 37
Frikken hate starting over. Everything takes so long to start off again.
Just need to get things perpetual again.
Clones , veging and flower.
Smooth flow one into the next.

I will get it sorted soon.
Tick tock.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Has anyone got any ideas for self contained scrogging. I want to be able to move pots around the grow room to clean and swap plants positions around.
See some guys stake the branches just dont want to gurt roots

Has anyone got any ideas for self contained scrogging. I want to be able to move pots around the grow room to clean and swap plants positions around.
See some guys stake the branches just dont want to gurt roots
Try tomato cages, you can use metal snips to cut them, then bend outward, making a small container scrog, would look like a metal, 4 petal flower. Combine two for full scrog action.

Top of the morning mr.Gro going to be a scorcher today mid 30s again and rain tommorow, do
I water today or hold off....lol

In regards to autos if indoors keep them with your vegging plants, if they happen to be under the gravitas so be it....haha. But optimal for them is 18/6 is the general consensus, I have an auto that's 33 days old and flowering already as its been outside from day one so if you want to maximize on your autos keep them indoors till mid November then go outdoors with them as our daylight hours are getting longer outdoors so better for autos...

An idea for you to consider as a base design for the actual plant to start training for a Scrog would be a quadline base.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You can start off training like this only removing the under branches that grow facing the soil.

Moved this girl outside to early so she's going to have to reveg now...

Should also help you with your Scrog I think..... What size pots are you going to use so do Scrog accordingly or set up a 4 prong net so if you need to re pot the whole set up slides out....

Back
Top Bottom