Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Room Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2

Try tomato cages, you can use metal snips to cut them, then bend outward, making a small container scrog, would look like a metal, 4 petal flower. Combine two for full scrog action.

Got any pics around of one bro?
Tomato cages in South Africa?
Used to get tomato boxes lol.

Top of the morning mr.Gro going to be a scorcher today mid 30s again and rain tommorow, do
I water today or hold off....lol

In regards to autos if indoors keep them with your vegging plants, if they happen to be under the gravitas so be it....haha. But optimal for them is 18/6 is the general consensus, I have an auto that's 33 days old and flowering already as its been outside from day one so if you want to maximize on your autos keep them indoors till mid November then go outdoors with them as our daylight hours are getting longer outdoors so better for autos...

An idea for you to consider as a base design for the actual plant to start training for a Scrog would be a quadline base.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You can start off training like this only removing the under branches that grow facing the soil.

Moved this girl outside to early so she's going to have to reveg now...

Should also help you with your Scrog I think..... What size pots are you going to use so do Scrog accordingly or set up a 4 prong net so if you need to re pot the whole set up slides out....
Shot Smeggs.

I will prob go 5 gallon pots for the photos because i want to veg a fair size plant to maximise the 1000w in 2m x 2m area. Roof 3m so light can go high and the Gavita has penetration!!!
Autos im going to experiment with i think.
I got 4 critical orange punch autos and will try 1 or 2 indoors and 2 out doors.
But not 100% sure yet. Could start one every 2 weeks. Will just have to see.
All i know is i got them to pop one today to take place of Gigabud that never popped.

So i have a little issue at home.
1 of the 2 Gigabud never popped and the 2nd 1 looking nitrogen deficient so young. The Critical + was popped the same time.

Any idea?
Surely can want nutrients already.
Hope not genetics.

Attachments

• IMG-20181012-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20181012-WA0033.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20181012-WA0048.jpg
    IMG-20181012-WA0048.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 40
I've also got a few that look the same I was thinking earlier when looking in on them.
Probably those plastic cups not draining lekka!? Need better drainage.
Give it a try!!

As requested, tomato cages.
Get the ones with the smaller openings, they will work better.

Ahooi Sm
Cheers mr.Mootah now that would make life so much easier....haha....

Morning m.Gbro, I don't think I've seen tom cages like that very often at home here but easy enough to fashion something similiar...

Hope you getting some of this cracking rain brother, been raining steady since 6pm last night here in KZN...
Ahooi Smeeg!!!

Good morning bro!
No rain here so far. Some serious east winds blowing today. Glad 4 your rain.
This Africa she's dry ek se!
The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED
Now this seems do able.

Just got my 1st try of Cinderella 99.
Sweet smooth and sativa'ish too.

Now to light a j and dream of my grow room.
Tick tock. Time goes by so slowly.
When u cant see your girls!

Attachments

• 20181013_112651.jpg
    20181013_112651.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20181013_112538.jpg
    20181013_112538.jpg
    749.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20181013_112420.jpg
    20181013_112420.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 42
mr.Rooster is on point, been following his journal long time...haha

You got to love new idea's.
Been thinking about been albe to move and clean in flower room.
Things are falling into place now.

Tick tock!!

:goodjob:

Starting to plan the grow space today.
Want to utilize the 2m x 2m area to its full potential.
Probably go with 4 or 6 plants max.
want on trays with wheels, so u can move them both to one side or the other to clean or have them centered under lights.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom