Setting Up My New & Improved Grow Room Using A Gavita Pro 1000e DE light & Greenhouse Powder Feeding Nutrients With Tap Water: Plan To Grow 2

Ahooi Smeegs

sounds like a plan my man.
Thought of a 2m sliding door on tracks without glass obviously.
put something else in glass place, so many ideas, diving me crazy.
Ya bra that Gavita burning a hole in its box their.
Will hang it and put on lowest power at first, imaging how the young girls will be tanning.

:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Things are getting better.
My one of my best mates put an order in.
Some interesting strains to add to the many we have between a few tight bro's.

Check this out. :green_heart:
20181015_200446.jpg
:goodjob: like wow. Dont have enough space to try it all.

Attachments

• IMG-20181015-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20181015-WA0050.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 25
Things are getting better.
My one of my best mates put an order in.
Some interesting strains to add to the many we have between a few tight bro's.

Check this out. :green_heart:
20181015_200446.jpg
:goodjob: like wow. Dont have enough space to try it all.

Oh very nice selection you've got going there, like a smorgasbord of canna buffet...haha

I reckon the Gavita on lowest to star should do the trick, and don't be a noob like me and lose half his seedlings because of dampening brother......really really got my goat up today.

Oh very nice selection you've got going there, like a smorgasbord of canna buffet...haha

I reckon the Gavita on lowest to star should do the trick, and don't be a noob like me and lose half his seedlings because of dampening brother......really really got my goat up today.
The girls doing well so far and the Gigabud is looking better. New growth is fine.
Got them under florecent tubes now and they get some light from 600w led too. Will harden them under led 1st for fewdays while setting up Gavita.
Slowly does it.

Got an update today and the girls going along just fine. 1st the Gigabud's new growth is looking green and fine now.

Then the Critical + is starting to grow nicely at last.

Then the Kush and cookies cbd.
Also startingto take shape.

Hope you all having a wanderfull day today. I am. 3 day and home.

:green_heart::Namaste:

Attachments

• IMG-20181016-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20181016-WA0009.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20181016-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20181016-WA0007.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20181016-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20181016-WA0008.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20181016-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20181016-WA0006.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 23
Yip and busy popping its little sister now. Its in the paper in the baggy as we speak boet!! Flower 1 and clones the other maybe keep as mother plant.
Will see what i can squeeze in my room under the Boss!!

The beans have arrived!
Getting my well trained son to soak them for 24 hrs. Then bag them.
I've got a couple of those Critical + that I'll be running soon. Just finished their Critical Jack and loved it.

Looking good bro-chacho! I'm gonna keep reading along. LoL
I'm sure I'll catch up this morning...

:passitleft:

I've got a couple of those Critical + that I'll be running soon. Just finished their Critical Jack and loved it.

Looking good bro-chacho! I'm gonna keep reading along. LoL
I'm sure I'll catch up this morning...

:passitleft:
Things slow on this thread mate.
When i get home it will be boom town all over again!!
Not long now.
So thanks all 4 been so patient.

:peace::green_heart::Namaste:

These work great when you need mobility. I've used them on my outdoor autos a few times. Tons of places to tuck or tie-down.
:thumb:
Will definitely find something similar to that here in old SA!
Or make a plan.

That cookies n Kush is boss brother..... If you going to run a mother or similiar take lots of clones and once rooted then put original mom to flower and look for new mom out of clones as you don't lose anything genetics wise.......
Thats the plan. Few of us get a mother room on the go. As u saw their is no lack of genetics. And thats just between 2 of us. Their are more of us too.
:drool::thumb:

Dampening you mean? To much water?

Yip that horrible word ...Dampening to much water, now nitro def in every effing seedling 20+ or so.....
Bloody hell....

Apparently there's a guy who runs a ship operation and he's thinking how he can do a small auto set up in the cabin where he sleeps....?
Frikken good luck to him....
Sea sick plants.
What i do have here is 3000w hps. 16 of them. Imagine what u can do with that. 3 phase genset running 24/7.

Grow monsters.
:nomo::drool:

Just imagine how he would rock the boat with a grow like that - give the man a Bells....lol

That's a lot of light hey, a forest you say I say a jungle more like....lol
Both my brother and I grow but I'm the one with the whore habit of wanting more seeds, and I like my experiments cloning and pottering around..

I've got a cpl autos lined up but waiting on next month for outdoors light cycle to get the full potential out of them.

My Kush van stitch autos x3, I lost 2 due to my hot soil incident and the 1 that survived is a male so I'm freaking happy about that as I have a cpl projects lined up for that pollen. They seed to chop in 60 days and he started showing nut sacks at 22 days old wasn't expecting it so quick, but he's indoors now so I can collect pollen and out of the rain...

Here's my seedlings 1/2 of them that suffered from dampening and looks like nitro def as well so will be flushing them today and hopefully restore the balance..

Catch ya later.

Back
Top Bottom