Kiko (Seedsman Banana Jealousy)
Date: 8/16/24 - Day# 115 - Flip day# 67 - Flower day# 56
Medium: 5G SIP bucket w/ Coco
Nutrients: 4MC +.5BE + .5MgS​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSFD6450
Light: 60% Flowering spectrum 12/12 40DLI
Circulation: Speed 8
Exhaust: 56%RH day / 42% RH night

Some days I'll skip Kiko's evening feeding and she'll only get 2-3 liters that day. It seems to kick-start her drinking again, usually over 6 liters the next day. I've been reducing her nutrients a bit and paying more attention to keeping the pH in the 6.0-6.2 range. I'll be switching over to pH'ed water here soon.
Banana Jealousy Tracker.png
Kiko is still pretty healthy coming into the end. She has a few leaves showing some Calcium spots from where I'm tailing off the nutrients. Most of her leaves are still pretty healthy, though, and still powering those buds.

Her buds are maturing very nicely. They are getting so heavy she's starting to lean everywhere. She has very few white pistils remaining, most have turned and crinkled in. She even has a few calyx that have begun to open. I checked her trics today and I'm still seeing plenty of clear.

She smells fantastic, very fruity and even a bit lemony. She's very sticky and the buds are very dense, with almost no give at all when you squeeze them. I'm loving what I'm seeing from these genetics, and I can't wait to try some of this bud! I'm thinking she'll be ready to harvest within a week or so. Time to get my trimming shears ready!

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Date: 8/19/24 - Day# 118 - Flip day# 70 - Flower day# 59
Nutrients: 4MC +.5BE + .5MgS​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSF6450
Light: 60% Flowering spectrum 12/12 40DLI

Kiko finished up the rest of her nutrients this morning. From now on nothing nut pH'ed water for her.
It's been a while since I've had a plant ready for harvest by flower day# 60 but Kiko is ready. Even with her branches tied up her buds are starting to sag. Nearly all of her pistils have turned color and crinkled in and many of her calyx are opening. I checked her trics again today and still see some clears, but plenty of cloudy as well.

I'm going to start pre-harvest today or tomorrow, taking off as many fans as I can. Then I'll start taking her down branch-by-branch. I didn't prune her much so she has a lot of buds underneath. They all seem very firm and look fantastic, though.I added some pictures of some of her lower buds here as well. Soon she'll be hanging in the drying closet :)

Nice buds and it looks like the white pistils have turned color. 🍋
Thanks Keith. Yea, not much white in there anymore. Time to start harvesting...

Damn man.... Looking sticky and heavy!! Gonna be a nice chop 🪓 Nice trichome shots too!! Happy Tuesday to you. 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay. She may have the most dense buds I've grown so far, even the lower buds are like little rocks :) Hope your Tuesday is treating you well!

Date: 8/22/24 - Day# 121 - Flip day# 73 - Flower day# 62
Nutrients: Water @ 5.9pH​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSF6450
Light: 60% Flowering spectrum 12/12 35DLI

I switched Kiko over to plain water three days ago. For the first two days, she drank 6 liters each day! It looks like she's starting to tail off a little now.
I pre-harvested Kiko over two days. By pre-harvest I mean taking off as many of the big fans as I can reach, especially from under the canopy. I clean her up as much as possible, while trying not to touch the actual buds. I still end up a little sticky, though.

I took some more trichome pictures today. I'm still not seeing any amber and plenty of clear, but I see a lot more cloudy now too.

Other than the trics, she sure looks done to me. My plan is to give her a few more days, but I could start chopping at any time ;)

Back
Top Bottom