Kiko (Seedsman Banana Jealousy)
Date: 7/29/24 - Day# 97 - Flip day# 49 - Flower day# 38
Medium: 5G SIP bucket w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5MC + .9BE + .75MgS​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSFD6450
Light: 75% Flowering spectrum 12/12 50DLI
Circulation: Natural Wind
Exhaust: 60%RH day / 48% RH night

Kiko is still drinking a lot, averaging over 6 liters (1.6G) every day! She's still getting 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + .9g Bud Explosion + .75g Epsom salt per gallon, all in her SIP res. I stopped adding any silica or pH down to the mix as it was causing the pH to go too low at the end. I've measured her nutes anywhere from 6.2-6.5 but that seems to be working well for her right now. And of course, all the better not to worry about pHing.
Banana Jealousy Tracker.png
This Banana Jealousy is really a gorgeous plant. I haven't trimmed her as much as I should have so she'll have a bit of larf, but she is really full. She's really filled up this 4x4 and her top buds are looking fantastic. She has a couple of leaves going yellow near the bottom but nothing I'm worried about. She's really starting to show her purple now, not only on the buds but also in the leaves. The buds are getting bigger and frosting up nicely. She smells list fruity diesel.

This week I'll start backing down the DLI gradually while I reduce the RH (increasing the VPD). At the same time I'm going to try reducing the nitrogen a bit, changing the mix to 5.25MC+1BE+.75MgS. This will keep the P/K/Mg/S close to where they are now. Time for this lady to ripen and mature.

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Kiko is still drinking a lot, averaging over 6 liters (1.6G) every day! She's still getting 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + .9g Bud Explosion + .75g Epsom salt per gallon, all in her SIP res. I stopped adding any silica or pH down to the mix as it was causing the pH to go too low at the end. I've measured her nutes anywhere from 6.2-6.5 but that seems to be working well for her right now. And of course, all the better not to worry about pHing.
This Banana Jealousy is really a gorgeous plant. I haven't trimmed her as much as I should have so she'll have a bit of larf, but she is really full. She's really filled up this 4x4 and her top buds are looking fantastic. She has a couple of leaves going yellow near the bottom but nothing I'm worried about. She's really starting to show her purple now, not only on the buds but also in the leaves. The buds are getting bigger and frosting up nicely. She smells list fruity diesel.

This week I'll start backing down the DLI gradually while I reduce the RH (increasing the VPD). At the same time I'm going to try reducing the nitrogen a bit, changing the mix to 5.25MC+1BE+.75MgS. This will keep the P/K/Mg/S close to where they are now. Time for this lady to ripen and mature.

Beautiful plant and buds aren't bad either. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

WooHoo!

❤️ Great Bud structure! She is definitely a WINNNER! ❤️

Geez, BudMan, I almost missed this! Thankfully, getting caught up was a quick and enjoyable read.

(I got a huge laugh when you revealed that your son had only watered the plant while you vacationed! That sounded so normal!)

As usual, you're making growing mega-plants look easy. Your's is another of the many 420 threads that only seems to show reruns! Great growing. :Rasta:

Beautiful plant and buds aren't bad either. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Thanks GW. She has the densest buds I've grown in a while :)
WooHoo!

❤️ Great Bud structure! She is definitely a WINNNER! ❤️
Thanks Med, I'm really happy with how she's turning out.
Wow that is a hell of a plant! 💚
'Object in mirror is bigger than they appear.'
It's beautiful. Great growing.
Thanks Jiggi, she's a BEAST! Well over a pound...
Geez, BudMan, I almost missed this! Thankfully, getting caught up was a quick and enjoyable read.
Always glad to have your eyes on my grow,
(I got a huge laugh when you revealed that your son had only watered the plant while you vacationed! That sounded so normal!)
Hey, I'm glad he fed her. He used to grow with me, so I though he'd have some fun with her.
As usual, you're making growing mega-plants look easy. Your's is another of the many 420 threads that only seems to show reruns! Great growing. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on a huge win last month! Three wins? Leave some for the rest of us ;)
She's a monster!!! Curvy gal too!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay.
Gorgeous looking plant. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith, she really is stunning.
Excellent grow journal and grow @LKABudMan
Thanks Tok.
Sorry I am late. I keep getting on the party bus and it makes me late for everything.
How has the weather been down your way? Are you in the draught area?
Yes we are, it has been a very hot & dry summer. Looks like hurricane Debbie is going to bring us plenty of rain at the end of this week, though,
I think we are close to the same stage; it won't be long now.
If she ever stops pushing out white pistils.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Congratulations on POTM last month, that is a beast of a plant you have there. I'm hoping 2-3 more weeks and I can get her in my closet.

Date: 8/5/24 - Day# 104 - Flip day# 56 - Flower day# 45
Nutrients: 5.25MC +1BE + .75MgS​

Light: 70% Flowering spectrum 12/12 50DLI
Exhaust: 56%RH day / 46% RH night

It's a good thing that Megacrop 1-part and the rest of my nutrients are so cost effective because Kiko is averaging over 1.5 gallons per day. I'm still mixing up 6 Gallon batches, running an airstone in the bucket to keep them mixed. I'm starting to decrease the MC a bit and increase the BE, to keep the K at around 240 while I reduce the N. We'll see how she does with it.
Kiko is still looking really healthy finishing up her 7th week of flower. Most of her leaves are still looking nice and green with a little purple thrown in there. Her buds are ripening nicely, with orange pistils showing up everywhere. The buds are nice and frosty and smell incredible. Giving them a squeeze they are very dense too! I lowered the RH again today, encouraging those rock-hard buds to grow a bit bigger. I may need to put some bud hangers in there soon as the top buds start to flop to the sides with all the weight. She is really a beautiful plant.

Dang dude! She is a monster! Love the drain pan there too!! You can flush without having to move your plants!!
Thanks man. The drain pan just catches any overflow from filling the SIP. If I need to flush I pull out the wet-dry vac and stick it in the bottom of the SIP.

She's a monster!!! Killin it!! Happy Tuesday to you!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay. I'm really loving this Megacrop feed schedule. In soil and coco I'm getting big healthy plants. Hope you're having a great week.

Man, she is Beautiful. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith. It's too bad what happened with Seedsman, these seem to be really nice genetics. She is a beautiful plant, with more purple and trics on the way!

Back
Top Bottom