Kiko (Seedsman Banana Jealousy)
Date: 6/19/24 - Day# 57 Flip day# 9
Medium: 5G SIP bucket w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5g/G MC​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSFD6450
Light: 60% Flowering spectrum 12/12 28DLI
Circulation: Natural Wind
Exhaust: 65%RH day / 55% RH night

Kiko is going through over a gallon of nutrients every day. I'm alternating between feeding her once or twice per day, although she is usually empty if I only fill her once. I added .5g/G BE this feeding as she ramps up to flower.
Banana Jealousy Tracker.png
Yesterday she was getting a little too tall above the scrog net. So, I pulled all of her mains out a bit more, lowering them in the process. This also gives the inner branches a chance to catch up in the middle. It's almost time for this girl to flower, I don't want her getting too tall before her stretch.

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougr
Kiko (Seedsman Banana Jealousy)
Date: 6/19/24 - Day# 57 Flip day# 9
Medium: 5G SIP bucket w/ Coco
Nutrients: 5.5g/G MC​

Vivosun 4x4 w/ SGS & VSFD6450
Light: 60% Flowering spectrum 12/12 28DLI
Circulation: Natural Wind
Exhaust: 65%RH day / 55% RH night

Kiko is going through over a gallon of nutrients every day. I'm alternating between feeding her once or twice per day, although she is usually empty if I only fill her once. I added .5g/G BE this feeding as she ramps up to flower.
Banana Jealousy Tracker.png
Yesterday she was getting a little too tall above the scrog net. So, I pulled all of her mains out a bit more, lowering them in the process. This also gives the inner branches a chance to catch up in the middle. It's almost time for this girl to flower, I don't want her getting too tall before her stretch.

#vivosun #vGrow #lovewhatyougrow

Good Lord Man. :)

Thank you.

I've loving coco so far, just make sure it is rinsed and buffered well (I learned the hard way).
Yeah if i use it im going with canna, doing my research they seem to be the best out there right now. Tried some cheap bricks, and ran into major problems. But through my study of coco, ive learned alot about how it behaves. So now im ready. What brand do you use? And do u have to buffer and rinse it? Thats what im trying to avoid.lol

Yeah if i use it im going with canna, doing my research they seem to be the best out there right now. Tried some cheap bricks, and ran into major problems. But through my study of coco, ive learned alot about how it behaves. So now im ready. What brand do you use? And do u have to buffer and rinse it? Thats what im trying to avoid.lol
The brand I'm using for this grow is in the first post. It was prewashed and prebuffered so I just rehydrated.

Ok saw that, nutrifield. Gonna have to check them out they might be cheaper. Bc canna is high, compared to others.
You either pay to have the coco pre-washed and buffered or do it yourself and save some money. I'd rather pay a little more and save the time.

You either pay to have the coco pre-washed and buffered or do it yourself and save some money. I'd rather pay a little more and save the time.
Definitely agree, ive washed and buffered once, no thanks!!! To old for that, ill pay extra. And really since you can reuse it, it actually might be cheaper than good soil.

Back
Top Bottom