Seed Stashers Anonymous

I could use some of that will power the two of you have. I wonder what these seedbanks have for employee benefits, like free seeds or a nice fat discount, hell you could probably pay me in seeds. I can hear it now, "Hi I'm Phantom, what can I help you with today. Are there particular seeds you are looking for?" :laughtwo:

Oh no!....Thought I had it under control with the seed purchases by making my own, Think I created a whole other addictive beast!... Don't think seed breeding or cloning is a good idea for a seed addict. ...Pfff ya right!... I feel a seed bender coming on ...Seeds... Seeds....Seeds! .... Here is some eye candy for you seed stashers today!... Get on the bus Herby's driving t
20191209_132716.jpg
o funky town! lol :)

Oh no!....Thought I had it under control with the seed purchases by making my own, Think I created a whole other addictive beast!... Don't think seed breeding or cloning is a good idea for a seed addict. ...Pfff ya right!... I feel a seed bender coming on ...Seeds... Seeds....Seeds! .... Here is some eye candy for you seed stashers today!... Get on the bus Herby's driving t
20191209_132716.jpg
o funky town! lol :)
Post up your seed project in the chuckers paradise thread. Link in my sig

Post up your seed project in the chuckers paradise thread. Link in my sig

Those were from my last completed breeding project from this winter, my new seed project is a male and female I have outside of Cloudy lake kush just letting them do their thing in the backyard and make the next generation of Cloudy lake kush (Mk ultra x Purplewreck) making this round of seeds my second generation which I plan to back cross for more stability in growth pattern cause so far the strain is producing only 2 pheneo type structure traits short and fat and busy and the other a boutque of roses in a vase effect the way they grow, probably get it from the Mk ultra mothers genes she grew like that. I 'll try to get a few pictures up on your thread soon of the new project thanks for the invite Dankman! :)

All in favor of @oldsmokey being the voice of reason around here, say Aye. He seems to be the only one of us with any sort of self control. Haha

Yeah, great idea. My wallet hates this idea, just sayin. Like givin the kids the keys to the candy store. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@politoed
so now im set up for auto runs for like one more year. and get to do my blueberry hunt. and after the blueberry hunt im gonna do kush.. ogkush from HSO and pure kush from greenhouse to find the best og cut i can.
[/QUOTE]

One of the best I have ever come across Is Blueberry Bliss. It really smells like blueberry muffins and is low leaf hard buds. Next round try it you will thank me latter. I have grown to many blueberry strains to remember even Dj shorts and by far the Bliss comes in number one. Another good one is Bomb Berry probably my number two pick.

@politoed
so now im set up for auto runs for like one more year. and get to do my blueberry hunt. and after the blueberry hunt im gonna do kush.. ogkush from HSO and pure kush from greenhouse to find the best og cut i can.

One of the best I have ever come across Is Blueberry Bliss. It really smells like blueberry muffins and is low leaf hard buds. Next round try it you will thank me latter. I have grown to many blueberry strains to remember even Dj shorts and by far the Bliss comes in number one. Another good one is Bomb Berry probably my number two pick.
[/QUOTE]

Only B Bliss one I could find was an auto. Whom bred the strain?

Only B Bliss one I could find was an auto. Whom bred the strain?
[/QUOTE]

Vision Seeds. Only auto but easy to breed to a photoperiod just a thought if not wanting auto. It is made from BlueBerry x W.W. x Super Skunk. I only use autos to start up a cycle or to fill extra space but I will say if you are a berry fan trust me it is worth it. I will be breeding it around the end of the year when I have the room open.

Vision Seeds. Only auto but easy to breed to a photoperiod just a thought if not wanting auto. It is made from BlueBerry x W.W. x Super Skunk. I only use autos to start up a cycle or to fill extra space but I will say if you are a berry fan trust me it is worth it. I will be breeding it around the end of the year when I have the room open.

Interesting. I do love a good, true, berry flavor. Seems like most of what you run across now is earth/pine for the most part. Some claim it, but I’m wondering if that’s only because a pheno or two will.

I do run autos a bit, but was expecting to find it as a photo when I searched.

How many of those have you run?

What I would really, really love to find is a solid grape strain. One that actually tastes like it, of course. Like smokin welch’s jelly or somethin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Interesting. I do love a good, true, berry flavor. Seems like most of what you run across now is earth/pine for the most part. Some claim it, but I’m wondering if that’s only because a pheno or two will.

What I would really, really love to find is a solid grape strain. One that actually tastes like it, of course. Like smokin welch’s jelly or somethin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I had a rare darkness from Rare Dankness that was had grape terps. It's grape ape x Rare Dankness #1 if I remember correctly. Solid strain and breeder imo

I ran two sets of 5. I ordered 5 of them the first time just wanting to try a different blueberry and was tripping on how good they all were so I said shit I have to order another round to double just this bliss. Second order I got 10 but only grew 5 just in case they were like the first set I could use some silver on them and get some backup beans and then play with them with some photoperiod plants pollen. The second round was the same so come to the end of this year when I free up some grow space I will breed the bliss.

Back
Top Bottom