Seed Stashers Anonymous

Yeah I think I need to go back to smoking cigarettes as my addiction, probably cheaper and healthier for me. :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

But damn that rush I get when I have my order ready and my bitcoin wallet open, then you hit confirm order and the bitcoin transfer timer starts for you to get the payment transferred. Ah man what a high.

I don't get high on smoking weed, I get high on buying seeds!

Hehehe... 2 Chemo seeds and 2 Purple Kush seeds all regular seed germinated last night, Crossing fingers that I get a male and female of both ,then just maybe I can break away from this seed purchasing addiction!.... Lmao... ya ok... who am I kidding see you guys twomorrow same favorite place same favorite channel.

I'm running DPs Critical Orange Punch right now as a mother plant. She has taking well to trimming/training and still has a lot of vigor for only being fed once a month. Her, the LSD, and Anubis I'm running as mothers far out pace my other mothers.
did you get to smoke her yet? the photo for the seed pack looks incredible and the genetics they used seem to be outrageous as well. i love citrus terps. was thinking of ordering 2 blueberry 5 packs for 20$ more than a single 10 pack cause then i get 10 "free" Crit Orange Punch ($20 for 10 seeds is still a great deal imo)

I haven't yet she's 2 months old vegging as a mother for a nice clone run I have lined up. I would go for it, she's the biggest of my 12 mothers and hasn't skipped a beat while being trained. Like I had mentioned during her second topping, making 4 main colas, she started spacing nodes. I'm thinking it's more due to the environment, weak light and a half gallon pot, being forced to stay small and grow slow. Just before her first topping she was liking to be feed heavy. I've done some steam rubs and smelling the cuts when trimming but nothing much.

I haven't yet she's 2 months old vegging as a mother for a nice clone run I have lined up. I would go for it, she's the biggest of my 12 mothers and hasn't skipped a beat while being trained. Like I had mentioned during her second topping, making 4 main colas, she started spacing nodes. I'm thinking it's more due to the environment, weak light and a half gallon pot, being forced to stay small and grow slow. Just before her first topping she was liking to be feed heavy. I've done some steam rubs and smelling the cuts when trimming but nothing much.
nice. i do the same thing, mothering up plants before flowering them. i dont trust my cloning enough to just take a clone to preserve genetics i like, while i flower the mom. also i dont have the space, so the mom first/clone later method works for me. and if i like the cut, i now have like 5-8 more cuts ready to go instantly. since the mom is still vegging.

im excited to see how she turns out for you.

i did a "bad" thing yesterday. 2 orders from the bank that will not be named

order 1
blueberry bud fem (5) - sagarmatha
blueberry fem (5) - dutch passion
critical orange punch (5 free) - dutch passion
blue dream auto (10) - hso
chem bomb auto (10 free) - hso
northern lights auto fem (3 free) - seedsman
amnesia auto fem (3 free) - seedsman
4x lucky dip payment bundle - last time was SSHxOG from greenhouse and i think some cheese (meh, i hate cheese)

order 2
sweet mango auto (5) - greenhouse
white widow fem (5) - greenhouse
super lemon haze auto fem (10 free) - greenhouse
sour diesel auto (10) - hso
og kush regular (10 free) - hso
original bubblegum fem (5) - thseeds
purple kush cbd 1:1 autofem (5) - seedsman
green crack autofem (5 free) - seedsman
northern lights auto fem (3 free) - seedsman
amnesia auto fem (3 free) - seedsman
4x lucky dip payment bundle - double dipping LOL

so now im set up for auto runs for like one more year. and get to do my blueberry hunt. and after the blueberry hunt im gonna do kush.. ogkush from HSO and pure kush from greenhouse to find the best og cut i can.

Back
Top Bottom