Seed Stashers Anonymous

i think some cheese (meh, i hate cheese)
If that's the same Seedsman Cheese freebie I got prepared to be impressed. Mine stinks to high heaven I have vegging as a mother right now, pure dank Skunk #1 coming from such a little lady. I'll be curious if your bitcoin freebies are the same as mine, and who gets their ordered faster.
but you cant pick more than one TYPE of freebie
I ended up emailing them about my GH freebies and were able to talk them into splitting them between the Jack and Haze but who knows if the right hand talks to the left over there.

Hello. My name is Senior and I am a seed addict .
65F466A6-D7EB-4E35-8962-D8365E5A513B.jpeg
Your habit looks awesome! Have you made your own seeds?

Nice orders! I am temped but am saving for some new equipment. Off to call my sponsor ;)

Like I’m going to tell you to stop. :rofl:

haha well the 25% discount and the 5 freebies deal was too hard to pass up. but you cant pick more than one TYPE of freebie, and i needed autos and photos sooo.. god this justification sounds like i just did a bunch of heroin and am trying to be like "it helps my anxiety bro"

That's why mine is still sitting in the cart. There’s a couple things fromdutch and humboldt in my cart, but I really, really, really don't want 15 of one variety right now. (Pheno hunting, mother hunting, sure, but not for gen purpose.)

I ended up emailing them about my GH freebies and were able to talk them into splitting them between the Jack and Haze but who knows if the right hand talks to the left over there.

that is exactly what i wanted to do :( i didnt think theyd oblige so i backed off the greenhouse strains. guess ill have to order 2 more packs of something else to get the Jacks :D..

OMG!...I think I need help!..... I should have stuck to seeds! ..... I don't know whats worst of an addiction making seeds or making clones!!! Anyone else notice this side affect when backing off the seeds? ..I found myself locked away in my shed late at night talking to my plants listening to Black sabbath and cloning them. Now I think I just started another problem....lol clones anyone fak! :morenutes:

I love Indicas, they do wonders for my chronic pain..
I’m about to post a smoke review of the Belladonna strain I grew. I suffer from chronic neck pain amongst others but the neck pain is the worst as it produces migraine headaches. My first taste of this strain obliterated all my pain. Was not what I was expecting but was a great surprise. We made oils that work topically for my non smoking hubby also. But smoked it leaves me totally pain free and functional if I don’t smoke too much. Nice little plant with super resinous buds by paradise seeds. Worth a look in my opinion.

Just found out that i49 Canada is back in operation...going to be falling off the wagon soon. They have some great CBD strains and their green crack is my all time fav.....
Gotta go....shopping to be done.... :yahoo:

I’m about to post a smoke review of the Belladonna strain I grew. I suffer from chronic neck pain amongst others but the neck pain is the worst as it produces migraine headaches. My first taste of this strain obliterated all my pain. Was not what I was expecting but was a great surprise. We made oils that work topically for my non smoking hubby also. But smoked it leaves me totally pain free and functional if I don’t smoke too much. Nice little plant with super resinous buds by paradise seeds. Worth a look in my opinion.
That sounds great, tag me in the smoke review please. I’m always interested in new genetics and I’ve never heard of belladonna... well not the marijuana strain at least. Haha

No worries, I don't think there is anyone on the wagon anyways, seems pretty empty. Join the rest of us playing in the dirt. Just watch out for the ones eating the dirt, a few seeds short of a full pack, if you know what I mean. Haha
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom