Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

Looking good, Jim! Between your and SweetSue's great work with these autos, Y'all have about convinced me to try a strain or two! :Namaste:

My first experience with autos had a very slow start. It was so aggravating for the first 4 weeks and then it went 85 days. It was the Dark Devil and I still love the high from it. I have a couple more seeds and we might see.

The Sugar Mango and one of the others has something going on with some of the newer leaves. It might be wind damage but I'll have a very close look in a bit. Lights are 30 inches above canopy.

Sue and I both are attempting to get a catch up harvest and this might be the way. I have an abundance of herb so for me it's a get ahead harvest. I'm really not interested at all in feeding these too early. They've only been given Cal Mag and Humic Acid. To me autos are an interesting way to grow but I'm just not inclined to top or fim; just some LST. They've had a bad rap in the past but I think now the breeders have gotten better.

My real interest is in the photo plants but I had to go for the auto grow for some more experience. :high-five:

Lookin good Jim! Its always nice to wet ya feet in a few different strains, styles of training, mediums..etc.. etc... makes it fun. Knowledge! Its super abundant around these parts as of late. Love this place! Keep on keepin on and cheers my friend! :thumb:

Looking great MJ!

Nice job on the reveg plants too. Patients is a virtue when it comes to reveging. My goodness it takes forever to get that first little 1 leafer to poke out lol. :thumb:

Sorry... can I just squeeze in there..Beanbag and bong, comfortable, now to watch magic jim grow some autos... Nice and healthy...best of luck with the revegerz and cloning....

Auto-flowering Stains Day 30

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21%
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Rudelaris x Santa Maria from Brazil

The Afghan Kush Ryder has been sent to the compost pile as the seedling never developed.

The auto girls looked and felt a little dry yesterday so I was up early this morning mixing their first nutrient feeding. I delayed the first feeding because of the unknown new soil mix and I wanted to see if any deficiencies develop. Anyway, I hope to see a little boost of energy.

Every auto I've ever grown has been Christmas tree style with no topping and limited LST. The Mars Hydro LEDs should do the job of penetration but I may do some selective defoliation. My goal is to limit my interference.

Thanks to all who drop in. You guys are the best! I have a another doctor appointment today out of town. Back later.:love:

:roorrip:

Team Tent

IMG_315711.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_31496.JPG

Pineapple Express

IMG_315014.JPG

IMG_315110.JPG

Sugar Mango (I'm getting really excited about this one)

IMG_315211.JPG

Reveg girls - White Widow, Bagseed "Mary" and Jack Herer

IMG_31538.JPG
IMG_315410.JPG
IMG_315512.JPG
IMG_31569.JPG

:goodjob:

Impressed with how the reveg girls are taking off, have only read about it.

My plan for today is to pull these out today and trim them. I'll do my best to get some good pics.

I'm going to attempt my first reveg with the King Tutankhamen that I currently have in flower... Guess its time to give it a shot....:circle-of-love:

Go for it. It just makes sense to me to keep a good plant going versus planting a $10 seed.

:passitleft:

I can see why you're so excited about the Sugar Mango Jim. She's an amazing anger one. :laughtwo: The White Widow reveg is amazing. That one really doesn't want to stop giving, does it? Or did you just leave a bit more on her stalk?

You're running three days ahead of me. This is cool. I get to check on you and see where I should be. How convienient you made that for me Jim. LOL! Keep that bar high my magical companion. :battingeyelashes: :love:

My plan for today is to pull these out today and trim them. I'll do my best to get some good pics.

Go for it. It just makes sense to me to keep a good plant going versus planting a $10 seed.

:passitleft:

yep :) you can take literally hundreds of clones from a mother and reveg it over and over for years. just a little more space.. a little more work. AND you know what you are going to get every time. i'm getting back into seeding again primarily for auto strains that i don't want to loose.. or keep buying :laughtwo: and to back up a few mother photos to make space.

plus! flowering older mother plants can lead to some big production. some strains explode with growth. :thumb:

Auto-flowering Stains Day 32

Ultraviolet Auto
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%

Team Tent is looking quite beautiful this morning. I didn't work with the re-veg girls yesterday as it was just too pretty outside.

IMG_317112.JPG

I figured I'd give you a vertical view this morning along with their height. This is such a special time for these plants. They appear to be enjoying themselves. I had to turn some lights off yesterday to control heat. Yep...I'm working on that issue again. I'll probably just duct some air conditioning directly to the bottom vent.

Ultraviolet - She's a stunning 4 1/2 inches....LOL There's a tight structure going on here and I'd love to see some stretch soon.

IMG_316711.JPG

Pineapple Express - 10 1/2 inches

IMG_316811.JPG

Pineapple Express - 14 inches. More soil equals more growth.

IMG_316913.JPG

Sugar Mango - 12 1/2 inches.

IMG_317014.JPG

Nice, Jim! All the plants look great, but that Ultraviolet, wow! She is awesome! So tight and compact. I guess she'll stretch soon enough, right?

She'll grow a little I'm sure......if I do my part that is. I need to fine tune a nutrient schedule so they'll all develop some flowers. It's all about the flowers.

Team tent is looking great mr. Jim. The PE and SM are going to be some dandies. Where is the pic of the thermometers?:tokin:

I took one of the redundant (and inaccurate) thermometers and placed at the end of the exhaust vent. That way I don't even have to open the tent to see if temps are getting out of control.

Auto-flowering Stains Day 33

Ultraviolet Auto

Team Tent is what I look forward to as soon as I have my coffee and cigarette. I don't have a great sense of smell but I can tell things are perking up and starting to smell like the lovely cannabis plants that they are. I still haven't soaked the rock wool cubes but I'm really going to take those cuts from re-veg girls soon.

Team

IMG_317311.JPG

Pineapple Express

IMG_317710.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_31788.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_317910.JPG

Pineapple Express in 5 gal softie. I seem to always have one that's a little picky about nutrients. This one showing a little damage.

IMG_31808.JPG

IMG_31819.JPG

Jack Herer re veg

IMG_318214.JPG

Bagseed "Mary" re veg

IMG_318314.JPG

White Widow re veg

IMG_318415.JPG

Back
Top Bottom