Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

Go team tent lol. Great strains jim and good start. Subbed:thumb:

Thanks for tagging along Nicholas. Team Tent is doing nicely. All got their tanks filled yesterday with a mild mix of humic acid. I'm very excited about the strains. Every time I look into their characteristics, I get all giggly.

There's not much to see about seedling autos so I'll give an update tomorrow.

:passitleft: :roorrip:

Cy....so good to see you! and I have an abundance of time which I waste.

PEX in blue pot not doing well. She had the seed cap stuck, then cotyledons stuck and her true leaves are up-side-down trying to get light. I've had a CFL on her since yesterday. Yep...We'll see how strong PEX is. These plants amaze me.

:passitleft:

One day, I hope to have an abundance of time to waste. As a construction worker, I'm sure that that time will come sooner than later. As of now, there's a boom going on, so I'll take all the extra hours they give...

These plants are some of the most resilient plants on earth. That's why they've been around for thousands, maybe even millions of years. I'm sure PEX will pull through. Have a good one Jim, Talk to you later.

Auto-flowering Stains - End of Week 1

Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%
Ultraviolet Auto - Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21%
Afghan Kush Ryder - Indica. Afghan Kush and Ruderalis (3 Days behind)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil

Pex in blue pot

IMG_290716.JPG

Pex in 5 gal softie

IMG_290810.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_290917.JPG

Afghan Kush - She's behind the others by 3 days and no true leaves visible yet.

IMG_291014.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_291113.JPG

Sharing the tent in the rear is (Left to right) White Widow, Bagseed Mary, and Jack Herer. All are in reveg.

IMG_291211.JPG

The CFL was used on Pex blue due to the stuck seed head and wrapped cotyledons. Lots of water spraying and prying with toothpicks finally loosened the cotyledons allowing the true leaves to grow toward that light. It was removed today. Everything looking normal.

My bowl has been loaded with Dark Devil. What's in your grinder today?

Auto-flowering Stains - End of Week 1

Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22%
Ultraviolet Auto - Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21%
Afghan Kush Ryder - Indica. Afghan Kush and Ruderalis (3 Days behind)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil

Pex in blue pot

IMG_290716.JPG

Pex in 5 gal softie

IMG_290810.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_290917.JPG

Afghan Kush - She's behind the others by 3 days and no true leaves visible yet.

IMG_291014.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_291113.JPG

Sharing the tent in the rear is (Left to right) White Widow, Bagseed Mary, and Jack Herer. All are in reveg.

IMG_291211.JPG

The CFL was used on Pex blue due to the stuck seed head and wrapped cotyledons. Lots of water spraying and prying with toothpicks finally loosened the cotyledons allowing the true leaves to grow toward that light. It was removed today. Everything looking normal.

My bowl has been loaded with Dark Devil. What's in your grinder today?

My freshly dried Blue Blood!! Got my Primo Purple hanging from the rafters as we speak!! :) :peace:

Carnival brownie zipping through the veins. I like to start the day with that first one on an empty stomach. It's been an hour now and I'm really feeling it. I'm wondering how much difference using lecithin and olive oil to decarb might make in potency? :hmmmm: I'll have to run out and track some lecithin down this morning. Mine hasn't come in yet and I just had the last brownie in this batch.

Looking good here Jim. 100% germination. Reps for that.

Carnival brownie zipping through the veins. I like to start the day with that first one on an empty stomach. It's been an hour now and I'm really feeling it. I'm wondering how much difference using lecithin and olive oil to decarb might make in potency? :hmmmm: I'll have to run out and track some lecithin down this morning. Mine hasn't come in yet and I just had the last brownie in this batch.

Looking good here Jim. 100% germination. Reps for that.

:thanks: SweetSue. Yes, all is well when one can get 100% germination. One also can get bad (or old) seed so everything is not dependent on the grower.

Also, I uploaded pics yesterday that weren't of good quality. So, I took more today as is my practice. One of these days I'll see a nice camera at the pawn shop.

Sugar Mango

IMG_291318.JPG
IMG_291417.JPG

Afghan Kush....she's so pitiful

IMG_291515.JPG
IMG_291611.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_291710.JPG
IMG_291815.JPG

Pineapple Express in 5 gal softie

IMG_291915.JPG
IMG_292014.JPG

Pineapple Express in blue plastic

IMG_292112.JPG
IMG_292313.JPG

Looking good MJ!!! :peace:

:thanks: Super

I've been smoking Dark Devil for past few days. I just get bud or two from the jar and grind it and smoke it and rinse repeat but with another strain; either White Widow or Jack Herer when the grinder is low. This morning I chose Jack and found two buds with teeny tiny sugar leaves and I trimmed those off with cuticle scissors. It was sticky but I had enough to roll a joint of just these little sugar leaves. Two tokes and sublime. Three and I'm just gonna sit for a while.

Anyway, Jack being sativa dominant, a few minutes later I was back in the tent doing some things and I decided to pull a bottom bud from the JH reveg. This is what the trichs look like on buds that have basically matured since the Dec. 23, 2015 harvest.

Trichs on a small sugar leaf

Image54011.jpg

The rest of the bud

Image54210.jpg

Image54310.jpg

Yeah, I'm still pretty high.

Hi there Magic!

I'm here and present my friend. I'm sitting right behind the fat guy in the first row. Wait, never mind, I am the fat guy in the first row. Never grown an auto myself, but love watching the process. I'm here for the ride brother! :circle-of-love:

Hi there Magic!

I'm here and present my friend. I'm sitting right behind the fat guy in the first row. Wait, never mind, I am the fat guy in the first row. Never grown an auto myself, but love watching the process. I'm here for the ride brother! :circle-of-love:

Hi doc....I'll probably make some mistakes. My goal is to not make new mistakes.

subbed. looks great. love a good auto grow. happy gardening!

Welcome Farmer Grizz. It'll be good to have a farmer around.

Quick Update Day 11

The autos for the most part are finally gripping the soil mix and most are looking nice. Afghan Kush Ryder is on day 8 and she's still struggling a bit trying to find her way. She hasn't developed any true leaves yet unless they are very immature. I'll just make sure the roots of this one are moist and that's about all I can do. She's 3 days behind the others and apparently not a vigorous seedling. My Dark Devil last year struggled like this but finished well. I really want this strain so I'll give her a wide berth to do her thing.

Sugar Mango. Has that wonderful heritage in her Santa Maria.

IMG_294511.JPG

Pineapple Express x 2.

IMG_29468.JPG
IMG_29497.JPG

Ultraviolet.

IMG_29489.JPG

Afghan Kush.

IMG_294710.JPG

Operation Reveg White Widow, Bagseed and Jack Herer. Bagseed Mary has certainly benefited from the LED as she was grown and flowered in a CFL cabinet last year. It was good weed and I'm not sure what I want to do here. I'd love to have some clones and I may try to visit my friend and steal some branches to make some willow water. I don't have a cloner.

IMG_295213.JPG
IMG_29518.JPG
IMG_295012.JPG

Cool trich pics on that ww reveg. Those Afghani really are pitiful arent they :laugh: , I am interested to see an Afghan grow, i have ten freebies to pop someday. Well atleast the rest of the newborns are doin good. Good work on the germination too mr. Jim :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom