Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Well......I sent all these pics to my computer today to do a big update.....but the trip has me pooped...so phone it is......lol

A day of epic successes and epic fails....

Huge triumph and massive devistation

Lol

So...let's start with Fails

The Skunk Candy is ridden with seeds, damn kilamanjaro spunk impregnated everything.
It's a total loss for testing.
Not sure what a skunk#1 x Candida x kilamanjaro will be like...but we shall see
So epic fail here....she went back into the big tent just now....figure with all the seeds, let's get em all developed

Based on the Skunk Candy fail....seems my Kilimanjaro is 80% seeds....fail
Good thing is I'll have 100s of seeds.... Triumph

Lots to do.....I'll try and finish with pics later... cooking and football soon

What's for dinner bud? Well you won't run out of quality crosses here for a minute .

I had Kilimanjaro in my shopping cart and it was sold out the next day.... how is the smoke on her?

Ok...ok....

A quick Success and Triumph

The big Candida is fantastic
420-magazine-mobile404315074.jpg

She is soooo sticky and fragrant..

Oh did I mention seeds

Meet the Elephant King strain
420-magazine-mobile123278900.jpg

She has a dense bud structure, really looks indica ish

420-magazine-mobile260283002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile912386569.jpg

She is ruff trimmed and resting for the night

More to come

What's for dinner bud? Well you won't run out of quality crosses here for a minute .

I had Kilimanjaro in my shopping cart and it was sold out the next day.... how is the smoke on her?
Kilimanjaro is my favorite oil/edible

I don't smoke a lot. Sativas to me make me anxious a bit, and Kili has a high THC. Now...once the main high goes away..it a very uplifting and energetic high

Thus...the oil is fantastic, my fav as I said... Very motivated and energetic oil, no anxiety and not a waisted high

This it's a top player in my genetic engineered mutants...

Seriously the candida looks amazing. Isn't she really high cbd?

Seriously the candida looks amazing. Isn't she really high cbd?
She is looking good, thanks my friend

Yes a 20/1 or indica is 10/1 ish CBD/THC combo

It's a great smoke and oil.....

Her us the Cannatonic pics. Seeding looks fantastic, and the normal buds are so purty....very excited for this girl
420-magazine-mobile1748442075.jpg

Some nice Cannatonic X kilamanjaro seeds
420-magazine-mobile1709048478.jpg

Have fun! The Northeast is frigid! I'm envious..

I love the North East. I used to live out in Arizonia, and you can have anything not in the northern part of Arizona cause that southern part is brutal. 125 degrees is not uncommon....the hell with that. I can always add another jacket or layer, you can't take off anymore clothes after a certain point (short of getting arrested or going to a nudest colony LOL). I will take it up here in the North East any day.

I love the North East. I used to live out in Arizonia, and you can have anything not in the northern part of Arizona cause that southern part is brutal. 125 degrees is not uncommon....the hell with that. I can always add another jacket or layer, you can't take off anymore clothes after a certain point (short of getting arrested or going to a nudest colony LOL). I will take it up here in the North East any day.
Yeah my thoughts exactly van. Thought in would miss az.... not a bit. I'll take 0 for thanksgiving over 90 any day. Northern az is beautiful but Phoenix Yuma Tucson.... YUCK (No offense friends and family )

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Been sick last two days my monsoon hurricane camping trip did me in...lol

But some fun news today
420-magazine-mobile288435003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile986710769.jpg

The GDP have shown some sex, two outa three, but third,small one , looks female

And we have a man child, he is the shrub in the front
420-magazine-mobile1794484290.jpg

I'm such a proud papa

And some GDP girly parts, the shrub on the back right
420-magazine-mobile600714233.jpg

Just trimmed up Candida and back to lie down a bit.
I do see some kili buds starting to tighten up. They are around 40 days or 6 weeks and they say 9-10 weeks, so we shall see

Gunna try and harvest Malawi and Dinachem tomorrow, they are in lights out now chilling

Oh ya...got seeds to look at in water

All the seeds, it appears, have cracked

1 Somango
1 Cali Orange
3 ATF
2 Elephant Candy, from the Candida I just harvested

All in paper towels and on the heating pad

Fun fun fun

In B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L NE my friend! Getting over the pneumonia yuck! Not sure I would like the heat in Southern AZ to live, but I could use a happy medium!I love the snow in the winter here, but it can be beautifully brutal at the same time. Same with the people that live here come to think of it! I can't really grow my weed outdoors here. The ladies like a bit more heat for a longer stretch of a season. I maybe got a handful of tomatoes this year.

SkankTF? I'm praying for a male . They all sound amazing! I almost got somango as my first seed actually so I am excited to see you grow it!

Can't believe how the GDP is bushing up, busting out of the closet
420-magazine-mobile1451238193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1744897398.jpg

King Kili is about done so will probably pull him and swap in the GDP male, will free up space for the two girls to expand a bit

I'm thinking of running the 4 new strains, seed to 12/12 , as tests. See how it goes, I can run them in the big tent right smack dab in the middle. Go from solo to 1.5gal Hempy. My short veg tests final pots where to small so think this would be better

Fun fun fun

I'm slo....but moving...lol

King Kili is Dead...long live the King.
He was replaced with the Purple People Eater
420-magazine-mobile1917099305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile430560727.jpg

Did a quick water today, my God, the C99XBLUEBERRY looks and smells amazing
Thick plump and dense coloas all over her, she may be a keeper strain for sure
420-magazine-mobile25980070.jpg

Ditto with the Cannatonic. She is really looking fantastic. Plumping up nicely herself
420-magazine-mobile1433986424.jpg

Time to relax a bit for now...

So with the errors and learning with the pollen orgies..... I made two purchases from Santa

A 20" x 36" x 62" tent
And another GROWant light

I'll move the GDP into the new tent, and will use the closet for my orgies.

I can then place both lights in the new tent, and pull one for orgie time as needed, or just use the viporspectra light for a few days

Need to go get water and Xmas dinner stuffs today and the plant the Somango and Cali Orange seeds that are ready
I'll check the ATF and Elephant Candy and see if they are close yet

Fun fun fun

I think I have the same tent. Is it Apollo? That is a funny size, as was needed for my area.
It's actually a vivosun

Liked it's bigger than 2 x 2 and will fit in a closet if needef
Great for one light but big enough to add another if I fill it up

Back
Top Bottom