Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

All the seeds, it appears, have cracked

1 Somango
1 Cali Orange
3 ATF
2 Elephant Candy, from the Candida I just harvested

All in paper towels and on the heating pad

Fun fun fun

I was just eyeballing the Somango for a next purchase. I am looking forward to watching your grow!

It's actually a vivosun

Liked it's bigger than 2 x 2 and will fit in a closet if needef
Great for one light but big enough to add another if I fill it up

Nice! Same size! I double checked just now. :thumb:

I like Vivosun. I use one of their duct fans and have used many of their soft pots. Good prices on amazon.
I either never saw it, or it wasn't available then. I totally would have chosen that over the Apollo.

Nothing wrong with the Apollo tent though.

Keep the good times rolling Chris!:love:

A little late to the party, hope you dont mind if I follow along.
For sure...pull up a chair....lots going on in here for ya too watch

And welcome

Somango and Cali Orange haven't popped yet, but bet they do today
Tap root on 1 of 3 ATF and both Elephant Candy, so hope by PM they can be planted

Malawi and Dinachem should get trimmed and into dehydrator today. Appears these are safe from the stray spunk ....lol
Skunk Candy is in time out, seeds looked developed, so I'll harvest her tomorrow or Monday

Got the Red Light District cleaned up for the new tent next week. This will give me 5 actual sites to use for Scorpioenstiens genetic engineered mutants....

Need to get my water/grow chart updated, no clue how old some of these are...lol

Fun fun fun

Gonna be a great run chris :high-five: looking forward to it! Happy holiday weekend! (Assuming you celebrate)

Gonna be a great run chris :high-five: looking forward to it! Happy holiday weekend! (Assuming you celebrate)
Same to you my friend, I celebrate by cooking WAY to much...lol

Gunna check some of my 6 million kilamanjaro seeds on the vine today. Would like to speed grow a few of them also

Same to you my friend, I celebrate by cooking WAY to much...lol

Gunna check some of my 6 million kilamanjaro seeds on the vine today. Would like to speed grow a few of them also
Do it I wanna see some of your beans grow!

You sound like me I'm a total foodie .

Do it I wanna see some of your beans grow!

You sound like me I'm a total foodie .
I cook a lot..stress realeas for sure

Should do another Skunk Candy also since it got raped by kilamanjaro spunk

May just do the new tent as my seed to 12/12 tent...lol...crap..then I'll still need an orgy tent...lol

Happy Christmas Eve bud heads

We now have 2 ATF and 1 Elephant Candy in soil with tap roots

Somango has popped out soil yesterday,hope Cali Orange does today

Took two kilamanjaro seeds and dropped em in water last night, maybe a bit pre mature but we shall see come tomorrow

Fun fun fun

Merry Chris-mas! Hope you have a wondeful evening my friend! Congrats on the new sprouts ..

Merry Christmas bud heads

Little update while I'm cooking my turkey

New light landed yesterday, so added it to the GDP girls and moved the children, 12/12 kids, in there
40f87aaccc9537af5c96ddb428f63d4d.jpg

Carnival girl is looking great
f2b2be3b503259da9ab0dea2e586beaa.jpg

And the ACDC kids are filling out nicely
Not sure when I'll send em to 12/12, we shall see
b436533f2cbb4d0d10a27acde7a78208.jpg

c99 Blueberry is just so so sexy, dense, and fragrant
4156cc9b3230e195c2b9a0574d580eec.jpg

Cannatonic is packing in the buds herself, and her seeds are looking great
f8ab08e03e43f52c5987e4bbae7bc3cf.jpg

The kilamanjaro girls are slowly tightening up, not sure what I'll get bud wise from them but will get LOTS of seeds
8ec60af026fa5008cff185ec4e5595b3.jpg

Pies, turkey, football and my dog....

Nice relaxing day

Merry Christmas! Lookin good!:dreamy: I'm living vicariously thru you and Sweet Sue right now. I was all set to get the tent back up asap after the holiday, but I have decided to go the DocBuds kit and soil mix route next grow. It means a delay while I wait for the kit and to cook the soil. I have plenty of medicine in the cupboards, but I sooo miss the plant interaction. I'll have them through the worst and dreariest part of the winter at least. We need a bigger place...the cats are getting fat and I want another tent. :cheesygrinsmiley: Cheers my friend!

Merry Christmas! Lookin good!:dreamy: I'm living vicariously thru you and Sweet Sue right now. I was all set to get the tent back up asap after the holiday, but I have decided to go the DocBuds kit and soil mix route next grow. It means a delay while I wait for the kit and to cook the soil. I have plenty of medicine in the cupboards, but I sooo miss the plant interaction. I'll have them through the worst and dreariest part of the winter at least. We need a bigger place...the cats are getting fat and I want another tent. :cheesygrinsmiley: Cheers my friend!
Hey lady G......live thru me anytime my dear, just don't stay in my head tooooooo long...gets Scarry in there ....lol

Docs kit sounds fun but I'm liking my Hempy girls and boys a lot. Easy to leave for a few days and not stress over water

So today we have sprouts as follows
Somango
1 ATF
2 Elephant Candy...... Kilamanjaro x Candida...my strain
Looks like another ATF today also
The Cali Orange looks like it dried up a bit, we will see if it recovers, will be my 1st death of all my seedlings, dang Holliday's....lol...

Tried a few hits of Skunk Candy yesterday, very nice, even with all the seeds. I want to test it, very curious about it.
Look like the couple kilamanjaro seeds I pulled aren't developed enough yet, so I'll give it a week or so more then test again

GDP babies are doing great. The Purple People Eater is close to spitting pollen, few more days, need to defoliate soon

The GDP bitches are showing nice hairs and bud development, no huge streatching yet but bet that hits hard soon.

The ACDC crew is getting really BUSHY. They may need to go to 12/12 soon so they aren't 5' tall...lol...
I may just switch em to 12/12 in the veg tent and rotate the biggest girls into the big tent

Need to hit the store today. Need more Mason jars, Candida is done in the fridge and Skunk Candy needs to go in there

Gunna go thru Scorpioenstiens genetic engineered mutant seeds today and see what Strains I have created...

Fun fun fun

That C99 Blueberry does look pretty yummy. All your plants are looking good.
Ya really excited about it....love Blueberry and c99 is supposed to be fantastic

Morning Bud Heads
Little update

C99XBLUEBERRY is looking amazing, lots of cloudy, no Amber's yet. She has really densed up the last couple days, I'd say a week, maybe two more
88a15b39d2b93199da1c261493c02ed2.jpg

Pulled the last Candida, she was getting crispy, hope the seeds are ready

Red Light District is flourishing

Purple People Eater is budding nicely, any day now we will have pollen
2e839181e2cd2c45090dfd89ff6021c1.jpg

The GDP girls are looking fantastic, really showing buds now.
efbcac0943533056a14ba6ebf7996564.jpg

And the 12/12 test girls are rocking,

We have so far popped
2 Elephant Candy
1 Somango
1 ATF

Hope two more ATF pop today and the Cali Orange, saw the Cali popping out yesterday before I misted her, so guess she is hiding
47fc70bd2cea85751d11655c08b054d4.jpg

Gotta decide what to do with the ACDCs , I have 4
18d73093d1791f2b3fc9c0b393870e56.jpg

I may move 2 into big tent, keep two in small tent and change it to 12/12, and move Carnival to big tent

See how they compare t5 vs HPS

Time to season some Ribeyes and carve the turkey to make turkey noodle soup

Fun fun fun

Nice update there Chris! Your forest look green and lush. Love me a good ribeye! Think we're doing ny strips for new years .

Nice update there Chris! Your forest look green and lush. Love me a good ribeye! Think we're doing ny strips for new years .
Got a big ass roast so had to carve it today, froze some, couple nice steaks for me and the dog today

Lots going on in my garden for sure my friend....can't wait to get some GDP spunk to make me some more GDP seeds

Back
Top Bottom