Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

we have tap root on kilamanjaro.....
She will go into her dirt bed in Hempy today. Off ta get some RO water since I'm dry

Still no others have noticably cracked...but optimism us HIGH

Meet kili.......
420-magazine-mobile1720590834.jpg

Great News! Looking forward to seeing it grow!!! .-.

Thats awesome brother. Did you ever hear back from the breeder?

Nope Nothing Yet

Ill wait over the weekend and try next week, maybe its some Europe Holiday or something...lol

So I'm overdosing on plants again

Lol

DDA and Devil Cream are moving to time out today, leaves just 3 in the auto tent
But have like 7 or 8 sprouts also...

The month of Fd up lights in the flower tent hosed me up. Can't see any of those being done in under a month

More is better, right

Is that Dark Devil available in photos? I hear great things about it but I just really don't have much interest in running autos.
No it's just an auto

I did accidentally pollinate one, so I may get some seeds, so who knows

Damn....was hoping that they had photos for it! Not sure I can bring myself to do autos, definitely a photo guy!
Autos are fun, im doing a couple more DDAs that's should give me purple leaves
And I'll pull those DDA seeds crossed with Skunk and see what they do

Some aren't fans of autos but they can be fun

I guess I am just too hands on for autos. I love to control the plant....not vice verse. I know a lot of people love them, but I think I am just a photo guy. I have about 12-14 auto seeds from bitcoin freebies that I will either need to give to others that will grow them, or just say screw and run an auto run. LOL, it will probably be the first option!

:high-five: I have 2 young-ins a week old,
DDA crossed with Critical Jack photo wondering what it will produce.
I'm excited to have my own seed's, :Namaste:

:high-five: I have 2 young-ins a week old,
DDA crossed with Critical Jack photo wondering what it will produce.
I'm excited to have my own seed's, :Namaste:
That's sounds fun....I hope my DDA x skunk go photo with the purple buds
I also did a Devil Cream x Skunk, the Devil Cream is Gunna get harvested today. DDA getting pollinated was an accident but sometimes accidents turn out epic

Let's all hope for killer photos

. DDA getting pollinated was an accident but sometimes accidents turn out epic

Let's all hope for killer photos[/QUOTE]

:thumb: Mine wasn't an accident, 3 out of 4 seeds were demolished by mice. I had planned on making DDA seeds but the mice changed my plans. This grow was my first auto grow and it could have gone better but I have learned a little more. I used my colloidal silver on my Critical Jack and have seeded my variety of clones. Durban Poison. Pineapple express, Northern lights, White Rhino, Critical Jack & my only DDA which I got just over 100 seeds. They have shown vigor when started so :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::Namaste:

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hit the girls with food yesterday...then a full day of cooking and football

So a little update for u all, all if these are 4'+, why so.e are tied to the wall to keep out if direct HPS light

Devil Cream cola from yesterday harvest, hope she is tasty
420-magazine-mobile1811062251.jpg

Skunk#1 after re-flowering, she is packing on the buds bigtime
420-magazine-mobile554843816.jpg

Blueberry is looking great...
420-magazine-mobile1757135103.jpg

Baby Purple Kush, still stretching
420-magazine-mobile177488175.jpg

Nightengale is looking sexy, packing up nicely
420-magazine-mobile1529516384.jpg

CBD Critical Cure is insane..she has 4 or more huge colas like this ...very dense and huge
420-magazine-mobile1834904626.jpg

Green Doc is budding nicely also, man so much frost on every leaf
420-magazine-mobile330518449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile693397.jpg

Candida is pretty ruff still. Not sure she will bounce back like the other girls have. She was about 3weeks farther along into flower. Tried some and a nice smoke, so think that will be nice. I'll give her a week or two more
420-magazine-mobile536438888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1953219450.jpg

All the new babies. I saw baby kilamanjaro popping her head this AM....NICE!!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1577147726.jpg

Fun day today, Sunday funday... football, food and fun. oh ya!!!!!

Good morning Bud Heads

A beautiful Monday morning...

We have a kilamanjaro sighting, she popped her head yesterday....
420-magazine-mobile775889471.jpg

And one Skunk Candy seed has cracked, it's been slow, so going to baby her a lot
420-magazine-mobile1099652742.jpg

Have some DDA and Devil Cream in the dehydrator that should be done today

Also need to figure out my plan for all these starts...lol..
Not sure of the cheap viporspectra 300w light, seems ok, may run the T5 with it just to see how the starts progress

Fun fun fun

Good morning Bud Heads

A beautiful Monday morning...

We have a kilamanjaro sighting, she popped her head yesterday....
420-magazine-mobile775889471.jpg

And one Skunk Candy seed has cracked, it's been slow, so going to baby her a lot
420-magazine-mobile1099652742.jpg

Have some DDA and Devil Cream in the dehydrator that should be done today

Also need to figure out my plan for all these starts...lol..
Not sure of the cheap viporspectra 300w light, seems ok, may run the T5 with it just to see how the starts progress

Fun fun fun

I have a "600w" viparspectra light and I was really pleased with how it performed on my previous grow. I thought it competed well against the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Its pulling about 280 from the wall.

I have a "600w" viparspectra light and I was really pleased with how it performed on my previous grow. I thought it competed well against the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Its pulling about 280 from the wall.
Ya...I'm new to LED so not sure yet

I turned on the T5 ta see if it makes a difference...

We shall see

T5 8 bulb is in my veg/auto tent...works great, bit of heat since light is same size as tent
I have a 4 bulb in the sprouts closet..
Let's see who does better

I have those same two light fixtures. I usually use the 96w for clones and seedlings. Then I will move them to the big 4 footer as they get a little bigger....I start first with the 216 watt setting for a week or two and then turn on the other 4 bulbs for the full 432 watts. Then from there they go into the big tent under the LEDs. I like the really tight nodes of the T5.

I have those same two light fixtures. I usually use the 96w for clones and seedlings. Then I will move them to the big 4 footer as they get a little bigger....I start first with the 216 watt setting for a week or two and then turn on the other 4 bulbs for the full 432 watts. Then from there they go into the big tent under the LEDs. I like the really tight nodes of the T5.
My flower is a 600w HPS....
But I've been doing basically what u do also

Great minds...lol

Back
Top Bottom