Schnookie's Semi-Permanent Grow Meditations

Well these two have decided its time to flower. Unfortunately they're only like 2 inches tall. I guess it's time to put them into the big tent with the big light!

20241009_181237.jpg
20241009_181247.jpg
20241009_181255.jpg

And the summer harvest is done. BBCBD trimmed and washed and hung up on the left. Almost dry PGC on the right ready to be cut up into buds and dried onn the rack another day or two.

20241011_160303.jpg

This was the biggest branch of BBCBD in the 10 gallon shared with that PGC. There was a couple of buds of rot that had to be cut out, but overall I'm ok with this. Got through the spring and summer with storms and bugs and deer and squirrels. Idk how much these'll weigh...they are definitely not as dense as the indoor grows I've done. Not the best pic, but I was stretching my arm as far as I could to try and fit in the frame. 🥺 :snowboating:

20241011_155639.jpg

:bravo: on getting through all that to a fall harvest!
Thank you sir!

Gardening is a much an art as a science and given what I've gone through this year, it's also a therapy that I needed. Up until my birthday 2 weekends ago I was crying every day about losing my son, and what a shame it is and so on.

Seeing my friends and going to my college homecoming football game and beating our arch rivals in the last minute by one point was a much needed break.

The weather here has been insane this year too. 4 tornadoes in May and I left for the weekend with my generator running! Hurricanes 300 plus miles from the coast... glad it missed me.

On to the winter indoor grow. My youngest son is coming to visit next weekend with his girlfriend for the apple festival. Giant red neck southern state fair vibe with hundreds of vendors. Eh. I need to get everything packed up and semi invisible or just tell him what it is if he asks. He's 22 and clean as a whistle. Just started first his full time job this fall in environmental engineering. My boy!

Back
Top Bottom