RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

Hi again Sky, I topped all these girls at the 4th node and then pretty much every node after that also, until they were nice and bushy,but I started at the 4th node;)

Hi everyone.;)
Time for another update, today is day 10 of flower and the girls are doing great, they are really staring to stretch out, especially the Kush in front. I had to LST her a little tonight to try and even out the canopy as much as possible. Not much going on now other than the stretch, the Ph is very steady, only going up 0.2 in three days. I topped up the water levels with plain water and did some cleaning up under the canopy.

Today's Stats
Day 10 of flower
PPM=656
PH=5.8
Air Temp=69F
Water Temp=64.6F
RH=57%

The Girls.
IMG_16748.JPG

IMG_168211.JPG

Under the canopy.
IMG_167911.JPG

IMG_168014.JPG

That's it for another update, I hope you all enjoyed the pics. Next update will be Sunday night so until then, stay medicated my friends.;)

:rollit:

Looking great SG!!!

Hi Everyone. ;)
As per Doopie's request, its update time.:) The ladies are on day 13 of Flower, or since flipped to 12/12 light photocycle and doing amazing. Same as my other grow, the Master Kush in the front is overgrowing the Blue Mystic a little in stretch, but not much.
This grow is dialed in now, the PH lvls in reservoir did not change in the past 3 days, it stayed stable at 5.8, there is no nute burn at all, anywhere, and little pistils and baby buds are starting to form. :yahoo:

I changed the reservoir tonight and added new nutrients, starting to get heavy on the bloom and awesome blossom nutes. I PH'd the water back down and also did some minor bending and LST to try and even out the canopy as much as possible. Last thing to do was to open a new canister of CO2.

I'm getting a little worried about height at this point, I raised the light as high as I can possibly get it and the girls only have about 18 inches of clearance now. With about another week and a half of stretch time left in the grow its gonna be a tight squeeze in there by the end.

Today's Stats
Day 13 since flipped to 12/12
PPM=978
PH=5.8
Air temp=71.6F
Water temp=66F
RH= 41% (I got the humidity under control)

The Ladies

IMG_174012.JPG

IMG_174211.JPG

IMG_174311.JPG

A really good look at a Blue Mystic bud forming, looks very different than the Master Kush.

IMG_17458.JPG

IMG_174810.JPG

After a little bending.
IMG_17448.JPG

The Closets are running like clockwork.
IMG_175210.JPG

That's it for another update, hope you all enjoyed the pics, and if you have any questions or comments don't be shy. Next update in 3 days, until then stay medicated my friends.;)

:rollit:

That's the first time I saw them side by side. Your setup looks awesome bro!! Can you tell me where to get those tiny oscillating fans? The one I have is about to be to big for what's about to happen in my space and something like that would be much better for me. +REPs for the killer setup!

That's the first time I saw them side by side. Your setup looks awesome bro!! Can you tell me where to get those tiny oscillating fans? The one I have is about to be to big for what's about to happen in my space and something like that would be much better for me. +REPs for the killer setup!

Thanks for the reps again Sky, much appreciated. :)
I got the fans at Lowes, but I'm sure home depot, Walmart, etc carry them. They are 4 inch fans and cost me 9.99$ each.

They oscillate, correct?

Wow, That is an awesome set up stealth, Im diggin' that last photo with the side by side, SWEET!!! :blunt:
Girls are filling in perfectly :thumb:

:peace: CA

Thanks CA,the girls are really filling out fast, its gonna get cramped in this closet soon.;)
I'm lovin my closets more everyday. my ladies are thriving in them under the LED'S.
Gonna make some minor changes for the next grow but not many.

Back
Top Bottom