RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

i got a few autos growing at the minute, i got a male kc45 auto thats pretty big and been collecting pollen from that for the last couple of weeks, i got a kc45 auto fem that ill use the pollen on to produce hundreds of auto seeds, i got an auto bubble fem which is suppose to be the auto version of the bubblegum strain and if that grows well i may cross that to produce a different auto strain to work with, ive also just planted a northern lights auto that ill grow as a dwc so i can see how they do in a dwc set up and again ill use pollen on it if it grows well,

looking good, they look like there trying so hard to reach for that net to rest there arms in there hahahha good grow tho you can surely see how much theyve grow since page 1 :clap:

I'm cheering em on everytime I see them.:cheer:
Thanks for stopping in aztec, reservoir change and first week of pre-flower nutrients for these girls tonight. Update and pics on both my grows to follow. I'm thinking all 3 will be at or above the screen tonight. :)

:rollit:

subbed. Nice grow. I grow 5 Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos at the beginning of the year.... soil.. 400w MH/HPS - 9 weeks seed to Harvest = 7.5 oz. =)

Nice Cro0ked. Thanks for sub'ing glad you could make it for the fun.
I'm looking forward to to trying this Blue Mystic, supposedly has a very fruity flavor. RQS has a strain called Royal Bluematic auto's, which is a Blueberry X Northern lights X Ruderalis mix. I might buy that one next If I like how the auto seeds I have grow, and I like the blueberry's effects.
My next grow from seed in my large closet I'm gonna grow a 1 plant scrog of OG Kush or Critical haven't decided which strain yet, and next grow from seed in this closet, the smaller one, I'm gonna grow 2 Royal AK automatics. Looking forward to the auto's should be fun. :)

No link in your signature, do you have a journal going?

Hi everyone. ;)
Time for another update again. The Blue Mystic and the Master Kush are all doing really well on day 42 from seed (6 weeks) and the closets are running like clockwork, PH is very steady, only moving by .1 or less every day.
Some big things going on today with this grow, for starters I changed the water in the reservoir, and started the 5th week (even though the girls are 6 weeks today) of the feeding schedule which is pre-flower.
Due to the size of my other plants in relation to the size of the closet, I decided that today is the last day of veg for these girls. I put the 3 girls into dark for the next 36 hours, the lights come on again Tuesday morning to the 12/12 flower cycle. YAY!!!:slide: Tuesday Aug 27th will be day 1 of Flower.
Another big thing and hopefully my secret weapon is the introduction of CO2 into the grow tonight. I have enough CO2 to last 1 and 1/2 months, and I'm trying to share it among both my grows. I'm going to put the canister into 1 closet for 2 days then swap into the other closet for 2 days, however the canister says its good for a 12 x 12 room and gets CO2 to 1200PPM, and my grow room is only about 10 x 10 so I've sealed the room as best I can and I'm hoping It will be enough to help both closets, no matter which one its in. I've hung it from the top of the closet in a mesh bag, and it rests just above the top of the plants.
So hopefully now I'm hitting all of the big 3 for a great yield in the HHT theory. #1. Oxygen to the roots, with my 4 large air stones in the reservoirs. #2. Direct Light to as many leaves as possible by scrogging out the girls. and #3. CO2 Baby!!
Tonight's Stats.
Day 42 from seed (6 weeks)
PPM=765
PH=5.8
Water Temp=69.5 and falling cause I just added a new ice pack.
Air Temp=82F
RH=53%

The girls on their last day of veg growth. Still a little shy of the screen, but they will stretch into it during the flower and I don't wanna run out of space in the closet with 3 plants.
IMG_159519.JPG

IMG_159813.JPG

IMG_159913.JPG

IMG_159613.JPG

The CO2.
IMG_160014.JPG

IMG_160217.JPG

IMG_160314.JPG

That's all for tonight everyone, sorry, I forgot to take pics with only my T5's on and no LED's. Hope you enjoyed the veg cycle and the pics, questions or comments always welcome. Next update on Wednesday night (day 2 of flower). Have a good night and stay medicated my friends.;)

Ladies lookin hella' fine!! I even liked how trippy the red and blue LED penetration down to the tote lid. Question, that CO2 mixer, is it just a 2 liter? I suggest you consider using 1/4' air hose to pipe it into both closets. I run from my 2 gallon bucket to a gang valve (which gives me option to send outside) but I usually just leave it going to the grow room, then split again to land on my plant from 2 sides. With about $10 and a trip to Wally's, you can get everything you need in quantity to do this, then you can leave your CO2 tank in one location and alternate where you pump gas to. Just a thought...

Ladies lookin hella' fine!! I even liked how trippy the red and blue LED penetration down to the tote lid. Question, that CO2 mixer, is it just a 2 liter? I suggest you consider using 1/4' air hose to pipe it into both closets. I run from my 2 gallon bucket to a gang valve (which gives me option to send outside) but I usually just leave it going to the grow room, then split again to land on my plant from 2 sides. With about $10 and a trip to Wally's, you can get everything you need in quantity to do this, then you can leave your CO2 tank in one location and alternate where you pump gas to. Just a thought...

Hi Sky,ya it's a modified 2 liter bottle, it has a special cap to disperse the gas I'm assuming, but no hoses to direct CO2 to the plants. I could rig something up but to lazy. I'm hoping it will fall over the plants from the bottle and just kinda fill the room and help out overall. :) Sorry I didn't get a pic of the lid, next time.

Getting close to that screen :)

Hi Crawdaddy, thanks for stopping in. If i pull the branches up the leaves just caress or barely rest on the screen, :) I honestly thought that by last night the girls would be there, but oh well, flower anyway. They getting to big to veg much longer, 6 weeks is enough and I'll have to keep them in line while they stretch in flower. 8 weeks for the Kush and 9 weeks for the Blue Mystic's.
Can't wait ;)

there gnna grow crazy once u flip that switch, and i need one of those co2 bottles, where did u get that liter at? and it last month and a half?

I ordered the CO2 online, just do a google search "the enhancer CO2" They last aprox 2 weeks ( I bought 3 = month a 1/2) and get a 12 x 12 room to aprox 1200ppm they claim.

looking good,

have you ever thought about making your own co2 generator, i have made several and can last a good 2 weeks, not sure if they put out as much as that one you bought as without testing the air it would be impossible to say, but my plants look a lot better when i supliment my own co2,

all you need is 2 x 2ltr pop bottles, some brewers years champagne yeast is suppose to be the best but i have not tried it i just buy mine for a super market and its brewers yeast, then you just need sugar and water and a bit of tubing and you can run the tubing around the plants and have it spreading the co2 around like that,

you need to remember with co2 its heavier than air, so you either need the tubing above the plants so the co2 falls onto them or the bottle above the plants so again the co2 falls onto the plants, you could also have a very small fan on the floor blowing up so it pushes the co2 back up into the room so it can fall over the plants again, the co2 will always fall to the bottom of the room as its heavier than air so you need to make sure its above the plants,

what i have done is when i make my co2 bottles i run the tubing and attatch it so its moutned just behind one of my small fans, then when the fan is running the co2 comes out of the tube and gets sucked into the fan and blown around the room, thats the best method i have found that spreads it around move,

Here's mine. It's a 2 gallon paint pail that I cleaned out extra thoroughly, being careful not to break the thin rubber O-ring that is packed in the lid while removing all the built up paint. Ingredients consist of a single packet of Ale Yeast that I got from a brew store for $3.50, about a half of a 5lb bag of sugar and maybe a gallon and a half of luke warm tap water. I first added the water, and mixed in the sugar to disolve it, then poured in the packet of yeast and it started bubbling immediately. Already drilled the hole slightly smaller than 1/4" to receive the tubing, and also put a 1/4" barb in the hose under the lid to keep back pressure from building in the hose and pushing it out. I give the bucket a little shake every once in a while and I hear the gas escaping from around the lid and around the 1/4" tubing. Like dipping an inner tube with a slow leak in some water to find the bubbles, that noise. I notice faster growth and development from using it and it's dirt cheap. The last one I went through lasted a little over 3 weeks. I knew it was spent when it stopped bubbling through the weak seals, but I could still see some liquids moving in the clear hose so it wasn't completely spent.

CO27.JPG
DSCF11784.JPG

Notice the bulge in the center of the lid. It's a pumping!!

looking good,

have you ever thought about making your own co2 generator, i have made several and can last a good 2 weeks, not sure if they put out as much as that one you bought as without testing the air it would be impossible to say, but my plants look a lot better when i supliment my own co2,

all you need is 2 x 2ltr pop bottles, some brewers years champagne yeast is suppose to be the best but i have not tried it i just buy mine for a super market and its brewers yeast, then you just need sugar and water and a bit of tubing and you can run the tubing around the plants and have it spreading the co2 around like that,

you need to remember with co2 its heavier than air, so you either need the tubing above the plants so the co2 falls onto them or the bottle above the plants so again the co2 falls onto the plants, you could also have a very small fan on the floor blowing up so it pushes the co2 back up into the room so it can fall over the plants again, the co2 will always fall to the bottom of the room as its heavier than air so you need to make sure its above the plants,

what i have done is when i make my co2 bottles i run the tubing and attatch it so its moutned just behind one of my small fans, then when the fan is running the co2 comes out of the tube and gets sucked into the fan and blown around the room, thats the best method i have found that spreads it around move,

Hi Donpaul, yeah i was gonna make my own, but this is so much easier. A little more expensive but easier. Next grow I might make my own. The bottles I bought look like its pretty much yeast and sugar inside so might just reuse/refill the bottles next round. :)

Man I thought my blues were bushes, those girls r looking lush!

Thanks 88, I just flipped em to 12/12 after 36 hours of dark, today is day 2 of flower for them.
I checked up on the girls last night (no pics, sorry), and 2 of the 3 are at the screen now, I LST'd the 2 a little to even all 3 plants out so they all hit the screen together. I'm gonna do a proper update with pics tomorrow night. ;)

waiting for that update tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom