Rider509: Two Thais & G13

My poor plant has no idea what's coming.

Sunday-Funnies-016.jpg

Just cut them off with a pair of sciccors and let her finish. It takes a few weeks for seeds to produce so this late in the game even if a one did blow the chances of any seeds are slim to none. The hairs should be receding soon so you don't really run the type of risk with these nanners that you would at week 4 or 5 when they appear. I'd clip the little nanners off with trimmers and let that bitch roll through the finish line

It's not all that uncommon for nanners in late flower. Shouldn't stop you from finishing it out though it is looking pretty good n done.
I wish it was done! Dec 15 was the day flowers were spotted. The MTTS is a 15 week plant which puts it out to the end of March. I doubt it will go that long.

The hairs should be receding soon so you don't really run the type of risk with these nanners that you would at week 4 or 5 when they appear. I'd clip the little nanners off with trimmers and let that bitch roll through the finish line
If they hold true to form they have six weeks left! Gaaaah!

Okay but whether or not it was dirt wasn't really my point.

It's amazing how convenient the Bubblator Clonatron is for holding clones until you're ready to use them. :)

Went nanner hunting today. Found about a dozen of them just starting to form. A quick snip and they're gone... for the time being. I'm now intimately familiar with every bud on the MTTS.

Right? What you do tonight? Oh just drank some rum and searched for nuts :rofl:

Sounds like an exciting Friday night

Right? What you do tonight? Oh just drank some rum and searched for nuts :rofl:

On his hands and knees
Search and destroy! No quarter given and all that. It was the highlight of my day, sadly. I haven't been out much since my wife made me stop bringing home strays.

See? If I went out and brought home a stray... THIS COULD BE ME! :)

On the bright side, no nanners around my hot sticky fertile girls!

Back
Top Bottom