Rider509: Two Thais & G13

I wish I could get these down to Tunkers. They'd be good for an outside grow. An outside RDWC with insulated totes and res and a chiller. Or bury the totes and res just a bit above ground level so the ground acts as a heatsink. I need to move next door to Tunkers for the northern winters. We could fire up the old band, Tenacious Tunkers, and go on the road when we weren't growing. Has anyone, SQUIRREL!, seen my meds? I seem to have misplaced them...

I picked up a 2K PTZ camera that has a much better image so I can keep an eye on things. I've got the environment completely automated and dialed in. Now if I could just automate the reservoirs I'd never have to leave the couch, or I could travel and visit 420 friends. :)

Once I get the user interface figured out I'll post an anonymous log-in link here. I've got a pretty fat pipe so it should be able to handle twenty users at once. Or the whole system will flame out and crash. Either or.
PTZ1.jpg

PTZ2.jpg

Nice, oh look the lid is open a little............

You have the chiller to cool a laser. Mount it on the PTZ, etch some cross hairs on the lens. Sit on couch like a big kid on a ant hill with a magnifying glass. Riders interactive pest management.

Nice, oh look the lid is open a little............

You have the chiller to cool a laser. Mount it on the PTZ, etch some cross hairs on the lens. Sit on couch like a big kid on a ant hill with a magnifying glass. Riders interactive pest management.

Probably should be a green laser so it doesn't upset the flower schedule.

Wow rider those are some serious bushes I didn't realize you angled them in at the plants like that.... take notes folks!

I picked up a 2K PTZ camera that has a much better image so I can keep an eye on things. I've got the environment completely automated and dialed in. Now if I could just automate the reservoirs I'd never have to leave the couch, or I could travel and visit 420 friends. :)

And next time your ice road trucking you know where to find me .

Certianly would enjoy a stiff drink with bumble himself

Thus it begins.

I don't smoke, and yet I grow. Go figure. For me it's all about the toys, the process, and the challenge. Growing makes me happy. All of the meds that I grow are for my brother that has both Lupus and Polycythemia Vera. Poor fucker. :)

Was going to do a grow of a proprietary Hawaiian strain called "The Mutt" but the damned things wouldn't germinate even though I gave them perfect weather, played the ukulele, and sang Don Ho songs to them while wearing a grass skirt. I still have a bunch of WW and Gold Leaf beans but that just brought back bad memories. I considered dropping all Cinex beans so I could better compare the cobs to the strips but in the end a mixed variety of beans won the toss.

So we have Mama Thai x Thai Stik, Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk, and G13. The Thais are already above ground but the G13s are lagging behind. It should be interesting to make them all happy in one RDWC system. If push comes to shove the Thai will get what they need and the indica can suck hind tit. Once they are out of the nursery I'll drop them in the RDWC with a top drip system until the roots clear the net baskets.

I have an eight bucket system but will only be growing six plants because of the laws here and because I'm sure my sweet, loving daughter is reading this journal and is waiting with her finger over the phone with the cops on speed dial. Good luck, daughter, it's a legal grow.

I'll apologize in advance for all of the system photos and will endeavor in the future to keep it green.

IMG_317415.JPG

IMG_318017.JPG

IMG_317516.JPG

IMG_318220.JPG

IMG_318120.jpg

This is also the longest one I could find on the first page to quote. :)

Back
Top Bottom