Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Scrogdawg, I'm a patho-illogical gear whore. It's not like I have a choice. I just do what the voices tell me.
And I'm already pulling a hair over 11 amps just on lights in the big tent.

Stripped them hard today. I had a massive pile of fans and tertiary stems. So much more light to the interior of the plant but mostly I'm hoping it stunts the stretch somewhat. ISTR that you strip when you flip and again in 21 days. Is that right?

Stripped them hard today. I had a massive pile of fans and tertiary stems. So much more light to the interior of the plant but mostly I'm hoping it stunts the stretch somewhat. ISTR that you strip when you flip and again in 21 days. Is that right?

I keep reading weeks 3 and 7 for defol but I'm thinking I'm gonna go ahead and rip them a new one in the afternoon tomorrow. They're just so damn bushy.

I am so screwed. I waited too long to flip. This is going to get interesting. .
420-magazine-mobile1756176726.jpg

The skunk/thai girls have exploded with growth in the last two days. I'll def flip them sooner than I did the thai/thai!
420-magazine-mobile1151212997.jpg

I'll make it work, Freak. One way or the other!

I have more lights, Derb. What I don't have is more headroom. *facepalm*

"NOBODY WARNED ME!" That's my story and I'm sticking to it, Shed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You are going to need a tracking system in a few weeks to go in there, hell you may see monkey's swinging from the branches. You could put in a tire swing for the kids. Them RBDWC systems are the shit man.

My evil plan is to put the strips vertically on the outside end walls with eight 3590 COBs overhead, and I'll leave the eight that are in the middle. I'll hit them with so much photonic radiation that they'll mutate into oddly misshapen dwarfs with ginormous frosty turgescences.

Shed... that song. LMAO!

My evil plan is to put the strips vertically on the outside end walls with eight 3590 COBs overhead, and I'll leave the eight that are in the middle. I'll hit them with so much photonic radiation that they'll mutate into oddly misshapen dwarfs with ginormous frosty turgescences.

Shed... that song. LMAO!
There is the attitude I was looking for. .

I am so screwed. I waited too long to flip.
420-magazine-mobile1756176726.jpg

You have no idea how fucked you are..............but hey, I love all the optimism in here.:morenutes:

They haven't even shown sex yet, and then with the short 105 day flower period "after" first pistils, you should be OK.

Course, what would my beady little eyes and hockey stick know.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom