Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

Savvage61

THE PREP
I am still 2-3 weeks at least away from the final transplant. I have been thinking about this grow before I was done germinating the last. In order to be a "OUTLAW NO MORE" I am capped at 4 plants. as I have grown I have learned that growing pretty plants is a challenge. this Grow is going to be in a purple haze, Black Lebanon accompanied with Blackberry mook rocks Bothstrains are know for their blackish purple coloring no to mention the butt kickin High let me start off with the strains

THC Levels That Till Take You to Space!

Anesia ” Anesia Seeds have created something exquisite with Blackberry Moonrocks. There was a time when THC levels which crept towards 20% seemed excessive. Anesia thought they could do better, and created a cannabis strain with THC levels pushing 33%! As cannabis strains go this is not one to miss. It is well balanced: 80% Indica and 20% Sativa. Due to the strength, it surpasses medical standards too. The Indica dominance means that although this strain is ludicrously strong, the effects are very pleasant. Nevertheless, expect these unbelievably potent buds to take your mind and body out of this world.

• 33% THC
  • Up to 700gr/m2 Yield
  • 56 – 63 Days Until Harvest
  • Very Easy to Grow
PURPLE-1A

A Game Changing Cannabis Strain

The potential yield on this plant is equally impressive. If treated well, the indoor weigh in can be up to 550gr/m2 – there will be enough THC on those plants to put a whale to sleep! These buds are seriously dense, almost rock solid, and are dripping with resin. The hefty weigh in means you can smoke some, and make extractions out of the rest. If this wasn’t enough, Blackberry Moonrocks has a speedy take off too, and on average blooms for about 8 weeks. You won’t be waiting long before your life is full of these blue-back buds. It is a fairly large plant, reaching between 110cm and 130cm indoors and climbing to over 250cm outdoors, where it likes dry weather. Although, it is resistant to mould. On a good year it is feasible even in northern climates, as harvest comes around at the end of September, meaning it is ready to to go before the bad weather arrives. The best part about an outdoor grow is that you can get yourself up to 700gr per plant.

These blue-purple nuggets taste how they look, like blackberries, blueberries and lavender. Just to remind you what your smoking, and betraying the serious strength of this strain, there is the slightest hint of citrus in there too. The soft smoke of Blackberry Moonrocks will delight you as it swirls about you in a heady fog.

To the Moon and Back!​

the second have of the scary duo

From the oldschool AMSTERDAMN WE WILL CLIMB IN THE TIME MACHINCE

AND TAKE A TRIP BACK TO THE 70'S/80S FROM THE
SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB

BLACK LEBANON​

Specifics
9 Weeks flowering period
Indica Dominant
Compact plants

Feminized seeds
Fem Gem
XL
High
Hash, berries, fruity, slightly earthy
Long lasting, physical, relaxing, stoned

About Black Lebanon cannabis seeds​

Black Lebanon is a real treat for the true connoisseur of old school strains. This is the original Black Lebanon dating back from the 1980's, a true Hash plant. The producer has been busy with this strain since 2008 and selected the best mothers out of hundreds of plants. This strain is made from two original Black Lebanon landraces, a crossed between Lebanon #1 and Lebanon #5. Of course we took into account our desires towards quality, potency, taste, effect and of course a good yield.
We are very pleased and proud with the successful breeding results. Black Lebanon is one of the strongest landrace strains from Lebanon. She is naturally very resistant to high temperatures and dry climates thanks to the Lebanese landrace genetics.

The plants are very dark green with some leaves showing purple colourations. Some can look almost black. This makes these plants a real treat for the eye. The spectacular appearance is enhanced by the glittering white resinous trichomes which really stand out against the dark foliage of the plant.

The taste is a little fruiter than the original Black Lebanon, more flavoursome with less of an earthy taste. The production levels are medium to high, depending on the growers skills and lights used. We recommend a minimum of 600W per m2 of HPS, or perhaps around 400W/m2 of quality LED. In optimum conditions 500 gram per m2 is possible.
She grows between 80cm and 1.50 m tall and is also very suited to the SOG grow technique. SCROG is possible but takes longer because she isn't the stretchiest of strains. Black Lebanon is very sticky and resinous with THC levels reaching in between 16% and 22%

The indoor flower period is around 60-65 days. Outdoors she can be harvested around the middle of October. Indoors, she is very resistant to stress and high temperatures. The genetic background is very strong and the team were surprised and impressed with the resin levels, terpene profile and bud production. It's not very common to see a plant this vigorous with such growth speed.

So if you want to impress yourself and your stoner friends try it out now and enjoy the relaxing vibes and old school memories from the 1980's.

Tent Ipower 4x4 x80"
Light TS3000 mars Hydro 450watt
bestvs and germination light /w heat pad Burple for germination , seedlings and early veg

medium 4 5gal Gro pro warriors this will be my 3rd grow with these pots the air pruning keeps a nice well groomed donut of a root system

20220803_201906.jpg

Gal pots tak about 14 dry QTs of medium I have 2 38 qt bags of Fox farm ocean forest and 16 qts of chunky Perlite
so each bucketwill have 14 qts of soil and 2 qts of perlite per pot already have medium Check
20220803_201357.jpg

next are the nutes I have always used Fox Farm trio and every feeding I have been playing mad scientist for at least 45 minute to mix and ph. well those days are done. I am changing Nutes to a dry top dressing food Geo Flora Veg and Bloom I am also adding Dynomyco to build that strong durable root system the most important part of the plant dress with 1/2 cup every 2 weeks water as needed PH water for every watering. I will be using Purpinator through out this grow But I was tyold by the Old timers DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE the geo flora has everything even molassess
20220803_201229.jpg

so tent and light check
Medium check
food check
Purpinator and dynomyco check
and every good grower takes out the trash
20220803_202028_01.jpg

FF has been around a long time and a lot people have had good success. I havent I have dealt with Lock outs and defenmcincies on eveygrow the problems I had with FF are most likely due to my inexperience. But we all know the definition of insanity. it is time to change next week we will be playing with peat pods and paper towels

Running a little behind,m did not plan on last grow to finish so quick. Thought I had weeks not hours lol
Hung the harvest day before going on mini vacation from hell. it was one of those vacations where most of the time you would say"well look back 20 yrs from now we'll laugh about it well im 61 now and If im alive in 30 yrs I still wont laugh about it . any way just got back today started trimming harvest and dunked the seeds for my purple people eater grow . I paid a little extra for these seeds and I was impressed all the seed were big and plump Like back in the days when you would get a 1/8 oz of bulging seeds outta every lid. they had a lot more mass than most of the seeds you buy today so if that means' anything Ill have some really good pot or a block of mexican ragweed. I hoping for the first Blackberry moonrocks possible 33% THC and the hash master straight from the middle east in the land of KUSH Black Lebanon (btw I ran out of labels) Tucked in to mason jar sauna sitting on a seed warmer mat should be ready for the plate in 24-48 hours doing things diffrent the time right now focus on a good root system
20220811_232952.jpg

Talking about being pushed In less than 24 hrs in the water on the seed mat I had all 4 seeds crack 2 while they were still floating it was like I had a jar of swimming tadpoles with tails. I am, using Rapid rooters this time with Dynomyco and Happy Frog (the growing Medium will be Fox farm ocean forest
20220812_204037 (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
No I didn't poop in a coffee can these are Rapid rooters soaking the recommend 1 to 24 hrs
20220813_154303.jpg
20220813_154310 - Copy - Copy.jpg

@bill2384 Heavens shore Journal shows how to Germinate with Peat pods. from here out I will refer to Rapid rooters as pods while they are actually a sponge type pod. I spiked the pods with Myco
20220813_154317.jpg
20220813_154451 - Copy.jpg

I mixed Perelite , myco and Happy frog I put 1 in of perlite in the bottom of the solo cup then added the mix just enough to put the top of the pod right below the rim of the cup then I a bit of pixie dust (dynomyco) right on the G-spot (get your mind out the gutter the G is for GROW ;))

20220813_154532 - Copy.jpg
20220813_154644.jpg

I then filled in around the pod up to where it just covered the top of the pod. I then put sweet lil girls under a blue moon to rest and start building of energy to break thru the top. now all that is left for now is to wait

20220813_160915.jpg

Talking about being pushed In less than 24 hrs in the water on the seed mat I had all 4 seeds crack 2 while they were still floating it was like I had a jar of swimming tadpoles with tails. I am, using Rapid rooters this time with Dynomyco and Happy Frog (the growing Medium will be Fox farm ocean forest
20220812_204037 (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
No I didn't poop in a coffee can these are Rapid rooters soaking the recommend 1 to 24 hrs
20220813_154303.jpg
20220813_154310 - Copy - Copy.jpg

@bill2384 Heavens shore Journal shows how to Germinate with Peat pods. from here out I will refer to Rapid rooters as pods while they are actually a sponge type pod. I spiked the pods with Myco
20220813_154317.jpg
20220813_154451 - Copy.jpg

I mixed Perelite , myco and Happy frog I put 1 in of perlite in the bottom of the solo cup then added the mix just enough to put the top of the pod right below the rim of the cup then I a bit of pixie dust (dynomyco) right on the G-spot (get your mind out the gutter the G is for GROW ;))

20220813_154532 - Copy.jpg
20220813_154644.jpg

I then filled in around the pod up to where it just covered the top of the pod. I then put sweet lil girls under a blue moon to rest and start building of energy to break thru the top. now all that is left for now is to wait

20220813_160915.jpg
FFOF is a little hot for seedlings I usually use FFHF and mix 50/50 for my uppoting with OF on the bottom so as the roots grow bigger they then find the OF. But that’s just me and I’m still kind of new to this.

FFOF is a little hot for seedlings I usually use FFHF and mix 50/50 for my uppoting with OF on the bottom so as the roots grow bigger they then find the OF. But that’s just me and I’m still kind of new to this.

You are right, Im not sure if i put in there But I am using straight up Happy frog just for that reason well HF and perlite and Dynomyco :thumb: the final transplant will be FFOF

POPPED ALERT as in the past when my girls pop their head out of the soi l they are named so far I have 1 black lebanon and both Moonrocks so in the honor of halloween
Black Lebanon#1 - Mary Shelly
Blackberry moon rocks #1 Elvira
Blackberry moon rocks #2 Fay wray
Black lebanon # TBA

POPPED ALERT as in the past when my girls pop their head out of the soi l they are named so far I have 1 black lebanon and both Moonrocks so in the honor of halloween
Black lebanon # TBA
Congratulations to the Proud Papa 👌

Black lebanon #2 Vamparilla

Hey honcho, I'm up for a Halloween themed grow if you've got some room. Loving that blue light, real Skate-land at 11pm vibes, you seeing better seedling results from the blue than from white?

lol wowskate-land memory's well roller skating memories your right disco ball ,blue light specials.wait to see if the girl will do the couples skate with ya Life was so much simpler back then .all the science garble explains how the veg mode (blue light) is more efficient for vegging something about the type of light over the intensity. They are a lot smarter than I am when it comes to that stuff. I still feel blast as much light as you can is better, but what do I know. the main reason I am using it ,is the temperature is a lot lower so I can get the girls growing with a nice cool breeze eventually I will fire up my main light (Mars Hydro TS3000) and they well get Hot to trot. I seeing better it does make it a lot easier to see if your plant is breaking thru they look orange to me. any thing that helps my old eyes see better is a + to me :cool:

Hey sorry I been neglecting my journal * days ago I had break 4 new beautiful baby girls were born. The Genetics of the seeds and the technic that is a stolen version of @Bill284 Heaven shores journal I started of with the Myco spiked rapid rooters today I mixed my soil FF Ocean forest here is a list of what each pot contains

Per 1 - 5gallon pot = .50 sq ft
FFOF
4 qts of coarse and fine perlite
1/2 cup of Bokashi
1/3 cup of Frass
5tsp Dynomyco

20220822_160103.jpg

I mixed a large 38qt bag of FFOF 2 8qt bags of perlite ,2 cup bokashi, and 11/3 cup of frass 1/2 cup dynomyco together mixed very well .gotta watch out for clumps of the adds. with a little warm water I hope to already have microbes alive and well when I transplant later this week
20220822_194719.jpg
20220822_230157.jpg

of course we gotta mention the grew the "the Homie Gromie Gnomies as they go over last minute transplant details
we have the dwarfs build a good strong plant while william, the wiz gives instuctions to the Glowing tricome worms
20220822_230305.jpg
20220822_230204.jpg

Nobody ever said I had to grow up:thumb:

20220822_230212.jpg

Hey sorry I been neglecting my journal * days ago I had break 4 new beautiful baby girls were born. The Genetics of the seeds and the technic that is a stolen version of @Bill284 Heaven shores journal I started of with the Myco spiked rapid rooters today I mixed my soil FF Ocean forest here is a list of what each pot contains

Per 1 - 5gallon pot = .50 sq ft
FFOF
4 qts of coarse and fine perlite
1/2 cup of Bokashi
1/3 cup of Frass
5tsp Dynomyco

20220822_160103.jpg

I mixed a large 38qt bag of FFOF 2 8qt bags of perlite ,2 cup bokashi, and 11/3 cup of frass 1/2 cup dynomyco together mixed very well .gotta watch out for clumps of the adds. with a little warm water I hope to already have microbes alive and well when I transplant later this week
20220822_194719.jpg
20220822_230157.jpg

of course we gotta mention the grew the "the Homie Gromie Gnomies as they go over last minute transplant details
we have the dwarfs build a good strong plant while william, the wiz gives instuctions to the Glowing tricome worms
20220822_230305.jpg
20220822_230204.jpg

Nobody ever said I had to grow up:thumb:

20220822_230212.jpg
Wonderful. :yahoo:
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Im sure this is a all too familiar sight I gotta say My Dr Meter PH meter Is very trustworthy and durable and best of all I have even lost the tip yet I also have the Blue light special banana colored Generic meter which always seems to be off by .50 even after calibration, I got jars comin out my as they are perfect for Calibrating at least for me it wont let the top heavy meter come flying out the jar.
SEE BELOW
as you can tell they are growing fast considering 10 days ago they were a mere seed. I am excited about this grow (for the 17,000,000th time) the seedling are growing fast and big plus using @Bill284's Heavenly shores method with the Dynomyco ,Bokashi and frass. the old method of leaves hanging over the solo is apparently out dated. I was told when they need water in 48 hrs it is time for them to leave weedhopper"

20220824_205248.jpg

as you can tell they are ready , I am ready, Mother nature ..not so much I want to make sure I have a good start on a root ball
Temps - Check
PH - Check
Medium living soil _ Check
Bong hit in the BONG - check and make sure ya turn out the lights
\Til next time Good Night

20220824_205507.jpg

SEE BELOW

as you can tell they are growing fast considering 10 days ago they were a mere seed. I am excited about this grow (for the 17,000,000th time) the seedling are growing fast and big plus using @Bill284's Heavenly shores method with the Dynomyco ,Bokashi and frass. the old method of leaves hanging over the solo is apparently out dated. I was told when they need water in 48 hrs it is time for them to leave weedhopper"

20220824_205248.jpg

as you can tell they are ready , I am ready, Mother nature ..not so much I want to make sure I have a good start on a root ball
Temps - Check
PH - Check

20220824_205507.jpg
Sounds good to me and looks good to.

Looking good. Lil sprouts are spreading their wings, gonna have a nice little group there. My fastest growing plants were done in FFOF. I had a bunch of nutrient issues though, couldn't keep my ph and ppm at a zen level for my girls, so I had to switch to a gritty mix. Much better for my sloppy and inattentive grow style, but slower growth.
I want to try Bill's mix soon, see what that frass and bokashi is all about. Looks like it grows some Christmas trees in record time for soil girls. He should start bagging it up, put it on Amazon. Probably sell 300 bags just to forum members, I'd grab a 6 pack off the top. Put a little in my coffee, maybe I'll be 6ft by 40. :nomo:

SEE BELOW

20220824_205248.jpg

Temps - Check
PH - Check

20220824_205507.jpg
What are the little balls on the soil?
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

They are mine 🤕 the wife learned what I paid for Cricket crap (Frass)......Na they are wood chips from the Happy Frog I didn't notice them till you mentioned it. the wood chips are the 1 thing I dont like about starting with Happy frog

They are mine 🤕 the wife learned what I paid for Cricket crap (Frass)......Na they are wood chips from the Happy Frog I didn't notice them till you mentioned it. the wood chips are the 1 thing I dont like about starting with Happy frog
Wood chips?

PSX_20220825_093932.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking good. Lil sprouts are spreading their wings, gonna have a nice little group there. My fastest growing plants were done in FFOF. I had a bunch of nutrient issues though, couldn't keep my ph and ppm at a zen level for my girls, so I had to switch to a gritty mix. Much better for my sloppy and inattentive grow style, but slower growth.
I want to try Bill's mix soon, see what that frass and bokashi is all about. Looks like it grows some Christmas trees in record time for soil girls. He should start bagging it up, put it on Amazon. Probably sell 300 bags just to forum members, I'd grab a 6 pack off the top. Put a little in my coffee, maybe I'll be 6ft by 40. :nomo:
I used the whole FF gig Soil ,Nutes, soluble bud enhancer I had no problem growing Lockout's and deficiency's on every grow. It may be me Im a bit new at this This is my??5th grow (real grows) I gave all my Fox Farm stuff other than ocean forest to my son he uses a lesser spiked potting soil. I sound like a commercial But I am doing the Geo flora sprinkle 1 cup as a top dressing every 2 weeks and water No more mad scientist moments of mixing a bunch of Chemicals in a gallon of water:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom