Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

She’s looking sweet! That’s a lot of days for an auto. I know they’re clock starts ticking as soon as it sprouts...germs really.....but say if we stunt it for whatever reason, it makes sense to me that it would just lose yield, but could it possibly just take longer, & yield the same? Just popped in my head causecluna seems at a stand still falling way more than 5 days behind Luna. Shed, you mentioned that Luna & dos were classic examples of indica (dos) & sativa (Luna) phenos of a strain, do you still think this, & could this be why Luna is so scrawny in the buds department compared to dos? Luna will be 70 days on Thursday and looks 3 weeks behind dos right now in my opinion. Thanks guys. ! Hope you had a great day. I still haven’t had a chance to go visit my subbed threads. Dammit. Lol

sativas take longer are generally fluffier ... she will go longer but can potentially make for a tasty kick in the teeth ... i believe its the cocos that makes the plant go longer i will get confirmation when i plant another Bluedream in cocos ...last time she went 95 days in soil and she had problems and bugs and what not ... and she still yielded 85g / 3 Oz ... she is known as a big yielder ... time will tell ... if this baby is as tasty as i think its gonna be i might wanna alternate this strain with more random ones ... so that means i would grow this strain again after Amensia Haze auto which comes next ... so at the soonest in 6-7 months i can get back to Bluedream ;)

Ok im sick of shake so i snipped of a lower twig
I hanged it in front of a fan to speed dry If all goes well i can test tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile1062047805.jpg

i guess the some smaller nugs were just dry enough ... i managed to grind them up ... ground up she has no particular smell ... maybe a bit plantlike but as expected she is only hanging for like 44h in front of the fan so she is very very young ...
despite her freshness she did smoke well , the joint didnt go out ... i had no sticky ashes or uneven burn ... so far so good ... now i wasnt expecting much taste yet apart from a green chlorophyl taste but she already surprised me when i found that was not the case she actually already had a very earthy taste with a very pronounced blueberry twist... and this is very promising because i conclude from that that she is full of terpenes and flavonoids, so strong that she already overpowers the hay taste which is to be expected from this freshly cut buds ... may i remind you that what i tried where lower popcorns of a sidebranch from a sidebranch ... (and yes thats twice) the head colas should be much more potent ... the smoke was actually very smooth already ... i was prepared to catch my brains when i coughed them out but that didnt happen ... i didnt evevn once felt asif i had to cough ... nope already perfectly smooth smoke , it can only become better when propperly dried and cured ... there was a very light kinda herbal aftertaste but i guess thats from the chloroplasts that didnt had the time to decay yet , that takes at least 3 weeks of cure until they are degraded enough to bring out the full flavor of the bud.
now the high ... it did get me high (wall of text is proof ;) ) ... it is a very mellow, happy narcotic high devided into 80% body 20% head ... i feel like a fuzzy buzz in my chest and a similar fuzz in my head ... im very relaxed as i speak ... its really pleasant tbh ... it may be more potent for me but again it is the very lowest popcorn buds that i could test sofar ( see pic in previous post) ...

conclusion: i think this going to be my best harvest sofar at least in terms of quality

That was on 11/08 (08/11 for you ;)) so I was off by exactly 1 week!

yea tbh i thought you were gonna be spot on but 80% indica makes for fast flowering, most photoperiod indicas advise 8 weeks from flip but that first week doesnt count as its stretch and transition mainly the latter.
I was really surprised how fast she matured both with pistils and trichs i mean the very tops of the colas were in some places at least 50% amber it was halfway in the tree that i looked so im confident i didnt cut to early ;)

i smoked a second J from that trial twig and again i had that strong earthy taste ... with a lime fresh berry taste on the exhale ... i can also still taste the green ... its been only 46h ish so fully normal ... the hay smell is becoming stronger also i feel ... also normal ...

so far im pleased with the results ... lets hope the weigh is equally pleasing

sativas take longer are generally fluffier ... she will go longer but can potentially make for a tasty kick in the teeth ... i believe its the cocos that makes the plant go longer i will get confirmation when i plant another Bluedream in cocos ...last time she went 95 days in soil and she had problems and bugs and what not ... and she still yielded 85g / 3 Oz ... she is known as a big yielder ... time will tell ... if this baby is as tasty as i think its gonna be i might wanna alternate this strain with more random ones ... so that means i would grow this strain again after Amensia Haze auto which comes next ... so at the soonest in 6-7 months i can get back to Bluedream ;)

We can make it a simultaneous grow, except I have super blue dream photo, not auto, and mine would have to start outside, as it's florida in June July makes my tent a no go. Unless I can get inside somewhere. Then no worries!

shes hanging now for 3 days and some of the lower pocorn is already dry enough to grind and smoke without issues ...
and damn she is frosty and when smoked she puts you out ... shes fire i can tell already ... even this young she has an obvious blueberry taste combined with that earthyness that i already mentioned before ... i think that tomorrow i might be able to jar her ...it al dapends wether the branches snap or not ... if so ill be posting a weigh result soon hehe ... namaste

Back
Top Bottom