Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Pterostychus' Never Ending Story - Now Blue Automazar

Shes ready to get jarred or in my case bagged

Ill get a weight as soon as i can cut her up

420-magazine-mobile866757319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151739932.jpg

Congrats PT. That sounds like some amazing smoke. 3.3 sounds great to me off one plant. I thought this was an auto, since its name is automazar.....lol What bank is the auto amnesiz haze from? Id like to start another one too!! Really nice job dude. i like the pics with just the buds left on. Looks like a pain in the ass to do for mine, because they are so damn bushy. There are dense little christmas tree shaped nugs about as long as thumb and you can barely see the tops pushing up through all that bush, and i thought they were just furballs, i reached to just pull the top off one, and was like wth is this. its a nice nug....way down here, hiding.....lol oh shit......theres a few of these suckers......bonus!!!:thumb: great day pt. enjoy that bad ass smoke!

the Amnesia haze auto is from a discounter brand from the retailer website where i got my main seedbank seeds from ... if i disclose the name i will disclose my location and i dont really want that ... its the same brand my Purple Kush Auto is from ... and that didnt do that well (stretchy fucker remember) ... its a cheap ripoff of good seedbanks ... nuff sed

the Amnesia haze auto is from a discounter brand from the retailer website where i got my main seedbank seeds from ... if i disclose the name i will disclose my location and i dont really want that ... its the same brand my Purple Kush Auto is from ... and that didnt do that well (stretchy fucker remember) ... its a cheap ripoff of good seedbanks ... nuff sed

If it's from a website you still could be from anywhere with an internet connection, besides what we know about being east of the prime meridian ;)

but that reminds me that i have some work to do ... ive just cleaned the tent and prepared a fresh pot of coco... well i didnt have enough new coco to fill it so i repurposed some of last grow and mixed it under the fresh one ... watered at 6.0 Ph ... and i am about to drop a bean straight in the medium ... Amnesia HAze Auto ... soon we'll have a counter reset to day zero ;)

ill have the thread renamed also by then

but that reminds me that i have some work to do ... ive just cleaned the tent and prepared a fresh pot of coco... well i didnt have enough new coco to fill it so i repurposed some of last grow and mixed it under the fresh one ... watered at 6.0 Ph ... and i am about to drop a bean straight in the medium ... Amnesia HAze Auto ... soon we'll have a counter reset to day zero ;)

ill have the thread renamed also by then
Damn dude! I can’t drop one now, & I’ve got some amnesia haze autos as well. But I’m about to flip juju when I chop Luna Monday probably. She’s a Christmas cookie, & I kinda want to see what these lights can do for one plant!

Neat freak!!! Lol. Just kidding brother. My tent is sloppy as hell. Lol. Hardly prestige such as yours. Looks great bro. Your gonna kill it! I COULD start another photo I guess and veg it for a 40-50 days, & then flip both, but my wife had wanted no more, she gets really stressed bout this whole thing. Especially when my house smells like I have 50 lbs of dank in my room closet. Holy smokes man I’ve got to figure something out. Chop Luna & get in jars ASAP! Matter of fact! I’m going out in the cold right now to start trimming what I can off her to get ahead of harvest tommorrow or Tuesday. What’s your thoughts on flushing bro? Necessary. ?? Do you notice a diff personally ? Have you tried flushing & not flushing?great day brother.

Damn dude! I can’t drop one now, & I’ve got some amnesia haze autos as well. But I’m about to flip juju when I chop Luna Monday probably. She’s a Christmas cookie, & I kinda want to see what these lights can do for one plant!

ill trailblaze for you then hehe ... this strain reacts badly to overfeeding so ill see how she does and let you know hehe, i plan to go easy on her all the way ... probably base nutes at 33% and additives at 100% and maybe 50% in flower depending her trackrecord up untill then

as is my grow ... still no show of life but it wont take much longer i bet ... i struggle with temps it sits at around 21.5°C ideally it should be 25

Back
Top Bottom