Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Speaking of which I was supposed to go to Havasupi Falls in a few weeks and I was going to bring something to trip on while chilling in the blue pools, but it looks like my trip will be canceled because of coronavirus. This is the second year in a row I had camping passes (sell out in about an hour for the year) and haven't gone. I was really looking for a desert oasis type experience. Instead I decided to step up my agar game. Once I'm good at it I could probably post some photos of what I did and where I bought stuff from and an appropriate cost. I'll be using edible type varieties so I don't mind.

I’ve been pricing agar on amazon, just need to pick a strain to run. Hopefully on weds I’ll have Blue Meanie Cubensis, Golden Teacher and Tri color Ecuadorian to try out. I’ll probably pick the one I like best and work with that for now. I also want to start an outdoor patch of Azurenscen not sure whether to start this fall or early next spring.

I wouldn't mind doing an azures run indoors. I've seen a tech that worked but I also have the time to get a run in outdoors because I'm basically a Zone 10a in my microclimate and still have 3 months before I even get close to 70 degrees. I also just bought some 1020 trays and there's a place just down the road for wood shavings and a $15 sack of oats, plus Craigslist has a ton for free dry horse poo.

Half gram trips are always fun!

Hit up some garage sales and look for pressure cookers and Mason jars if you want. Save a lot of money that way. I prefer plastic bags with only the micro filter patch and a $15 50# sack of oats for spawn. If you can make clean spawn you can go wild for cheap, the forest floor would probably be covered.
I am glad we have you around Phantom. Your knowledge is Very helpful. Thank You

Back
Top Bottom