Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

I think outdoors I’ll do Azurenscens, the other I’ll do indoors.
You may have to guide me once you have done a grow of those. Maybe next time I buy Spores I will get some of those

1 gram and was getting colors at the edge of my vision. Intensified colors.
After I had cataract surgery one of the first things I noticed was the vivid colors that had been hidden for years. My blues were blue again along with the reds and yellows and ..... well you get the picture

What do you guys that grow in coco coir use for a brand?

My local (badass) hydroponics shop is out of Canna coco coir until 10/2 and there is no way I'm paying 3 times as much for it on the Zon. They do have Botanicare for about the same price as the Canna I think I'll try out.

Has anyone used either Canna or Botanicare coco? Is there something better than these or any to avoid? Seems like coco prices have gone up a lot online.

Update: They also have a 5kg brick of a brand called Plant!t Organic Coco Planting Mix for less than $10 I will go pick up tomorrow.

Micro dosing is awesome. I find it allows a reset without being unable to fully interact in social settings. Though tripping and interacting can be fun, I don't think the other person fully understands what is going on lol.
I have to strongly support that opinion .

:passitleft:

I don’t ually go out in public when eating shrooms
They keep watching me why? Why penny why ? Running like a little beach hands a waving and all like a mofo home .lmao

Yeah I wouldn't go out in public other then maybe go for a walk on some trails, with a sober person as a guide and so I wouldn't get lost and then freak out. I plan to go to my Aunts house and have a guide or trip sitter but for the most part I plan to Micro dose
Man night time trial walks sound fun wtf is that in the tree did you see that sober one ? Did you .. saying it on a"crackhead "voice lol.

Subbed up. I’m in. I’ll get around to following and a grow journal eventually.

as far as this particular thread goes I just ordered one of these. In 5lb with fungistrate and wheat with their tsunami syringe

Don’t think I’d move them to a tub. Probably just let them fruit in the bag. What do you think?
Hey buddy welcome aboard. :passitleft:;)

Getting ready to mesquite grill some chicken legs up with some smoked chili and lime marinade.
Guy just whips it out and tease us with that delicious ness is that a word ? ..freals hope it was delicious dude :passitleft:

I think outdoors I’ll do Azurenscens, the other I’ll do indoors.
I guess there are shrooms that would thrive Better indoors then out ? By that statement buds?

I will too, there’s some good stuff in YouTube about starting outdoor beds
Maybe someone will see this and jump in and help us

Back
Top Bottom