Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

My girlfriends sister put me in contact with the person she sits with. He and his... wife? girlfriend for sure live in FL but I have sat with them in Cali. The other person lives in Cali and I have say with her her in Cali but her ceremony is very different in pretty much every way.

would be great to experience a holistic trip with a proper indigenous guide.

the few folk i've known with peripheral experience have all told me i have a "strong center" ...
good thing, as i'm pretty flabby otherwise ... :p

i can't get hypnotized either. have had both entertainment and clinical hypnotists give it a shot. the entertainers both said i have "too high of a center of control". looked it up, means i'm a bastard and think for myself ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve looked at them just have to check and see if they grow on the same substrates that cubensis grows on.
Psilocybe azurescens require different substrate and should be done outdoors for ease of growing. Very hard to grow, not ideal for first timers. Good for a outdoor bed setup. Buy a few syringes and keep doing some grain to grain transfers until you have a ton and go build a huge bed somewhere to go pick fruit at every fall.

I’m very “strong willed” lol

we'd get along pretty well i bet then lol :bongrip:
probably woulda fit in just fine when we were doing touring show production.

Easiest way I would attempt cultivating azurescens is to get a bunch of cakes made for this spring and find some good places in the woods with heavy shade, always moist, and hardwood debris on the ground. Just bust up chunks of your cakes in the leaf litter and come back in the fall.

Edit: Keep the chunks fairly large to help the colonized spawn fight off anything while it's trying to take off in the litter.

You should be able to make wild bird seed (WBS) and brown rice flour (BRF) cakes, use the shorty mason jars, make 100 of them, knock them up with a few master jars you perfected dping over the winter in a still air box (SAB). Once the short jars are fully colonized, pick out the bad/questionable ones and bring the good ones out in the woods to break up into chunks of 3 or 4 to scatter around.

I dont believe so. This is what I would suggest. There is also a quick log of an indoor grow here. They are more like Liberties where you just hope to either find them wild or build your own bed. Finding a couple good spots in the woods ideal for cultivation is where I would start, do a mass inoculation of busted up cakes and come check on them later in the year, you'll be bound to have a few take. Get a patch or a bed going and add in some fresh wood chips in the fall to help insulate over the winter and feed them in the spring. Similar to what I do with morels on my parent's property.

Actually had a patch of morels I grew behind my place 20 years ago. I just took the cut end with a little mycelium attached and tossed them along a fence row. Always had a few every year. I understand the drill.

Back
Top Bottom