Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Try the Golden Teacher first.
Sorry got gram of tri colour after reading about the Amazonian shrooms seems more seeing things tripping .. these tri colour taste good almost crunchy enjoyable taste as messed it seems..1.1 gram in hr to see effects

we growing these ?

in to grow. i know sweet bugger all about growing mushrooms. just some anecdotal stuff. really wanna see how involved it is. know idea where to source spores either. could get them when i lived further out west, but i'm in the worse place in the country to source them now.
Congrats on grow journal title too man

Congrats on grow journal title too man

cheers. probably did it to shut me up. bet they hoped the dumb comments would stop....
now i am proving dumber than they could ever realize .... :laughtwo:

Spores are legal to ship.

i dunno what america's hat feels about that though.
seriously i wanna see a how to on producing these. positive i wanna give 'er.

cheers. probably did it to shut me up. bet they hoped the dumb comments would stop....
now i am proving dumber than they could ever realize .... :laughtwo:
Haha you thought the same way I did lol

We’ll have some grow tutorials soon. Here’s a website with good info.

sweet.

i am minus one decent internet connection and one half -assed desktop to utilize it at present.
whistles girl from ipanema ... :bongrip:

Where did you trip with the Shaman?

My girlfriends sister put me in contact with the person she sits with. He and his... wife? girlfriend for sure live in FL but I have sat with them in Cali. The other person lives in Cali and I have say with her her in Cali but her ceremony is very different in pretty much every way.

Back
Top Bottom