ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Hey 420! Sorry been a little bit busy recently. The flowering tent is improving each day. The yellow only affects the 2 fruit trees now. Still have plenty of stretch before I give them a pretty heavy defoliation. To be honest I don't actually want them to get that much bigger. Well, one side of the tent is doing great but the other side is a bit lacking. I've excepted that I've pretty much lost 2 and the 2 boss Hogg are just smaller than the 6 good ones. Question is, will this damage my chances of getting 10+ounces...I don't think so! I'm still confident that I'll do ok. It's just wether or not this light is as good as advertised. It seems to have great coverage and seems generally better all round than my other LED units. Well we'll see in about 6 weeks. Going to be giving flowering nutrients from now on and will clean out my res next weekend and hopefully they'll only be needing flowering nutrients by then. We should start to see some bud development this week sometime. That's all for this tent. Back in a bit with the auto tent! :rollit:

Auto Tent Update Day 32
15357986374901361534325.jpg
1535798666492137410371.jpg
15357986829271850193005.jpg
1535798697086-574765527.jpg
1535798712006283177712.jpg
1535798737385-125137211.jpg
1535798760556316117609.jpg
153579878448125726320.jpg
15357987977971837929809.jpg

Autos grow fast! The other day after their defol session they were looking a bit sad but now it's almost like they didn't have a trim. I'm going to up their nutes and order some pk13/14 to give them boost! Ironically i won't be buying any cannaboost to give them a boost because it's so expensive. Sour melon is doing great and will be trained in the next few days i think. I'm going to do a bit of reading up to see how far i can push their nutrients because I've only ever followed the manufacturers guidelines on the bottle before. I'm already using way more than recommended :)

Sounds awesome to me. I only have one child at the moment but we found yesterday that we'll be having another!
Omg! Congratulations on your expanding family.

Hey all. I decided to add a tiny bit more power to the auto tent in the form of a cheap anten high bay lighting fixture. Although it is cheap it is pretty powerful. As you can see it looks bright. It is 4000k so I'm a little bit concerned that it will flower my plants a bit weird. Anyway there's a good chance that I'll be turning it back off again later because it just started to get hot outside again. Plants are growing well though. I hope that they'll be done soon so I can get my blueberries in and join the blueberry bunch comparative grow. They'll all be done on time except for sour melon. I may chop her a tiny bit early but we shall see. There expected to be finishing up on 1st October. I forgot that actually have a blueberry cross in there at the moment....The Glueberry! o_O

In the flowering tent things seem to be going ok. I'll probably give them a bit of a trim next weekend. I was going to put the high bay light in this tent to increase the temp but decided against it because I wanted to keep this tent at 200w and see what this light is capable of on its own. It looks like I can the first signs of flowers on some of them but I really do need a better camera. I'm going t be ordering some more seeds tomorrow from Attitude. I need to order my blueberries (blueberry auto from OO Seeds) and get a few more to throw in with my 10 strain grow that I'll be doing after this grow. Lots to keep me busy:ganjamon:

Well the demon has been removed from the garden unharmed. They start to invade my tent at around this time of year. That one was lucky. They don't usually survive very long because of the humidity and the temp. Expect more pictures of giant spiders as Autumn rolls in. hooray for nature!

Hey everyone. Both tents are doing great. The autos are just doing their thing and are offering me no real risistance. They've been a breeze so far and hopefully won't go over their estimated finishing time. Overall I'm pretty happy with them so far. There has been a bit more going on in the flowering tent. Firstly the two small boss hoggs have exploded and almost managed to catch up. I was not expecting that at all. My predictions earlier in this journal were that the SFV and the fruit trees would be the tallest but no...The Island Punch is the tallest and had the two BH's been given a better start i now think that they would easily have been that largest plants. They are starting to flower now, their stems and leaves are thick and lush and they are very nearly my desired height. They look like they are going to have some nice bud development as they have some nice chunky looking flower sites starting to form. The autos flowering sites looked much more delicate at this stage although that doesn't necessarily represent the quality and size of the final product. There has apparently been no problem with the pot inside pot with dripper method. I was a bit worried that the dripper wouldn't be able to soak all the medium but it is doing fine. The mothers are all doing fine......except the Black Kush. She decided to shrivel up and die-ish. There is the smallest amount of growth on her that is new and healthy looking but it's tiny and the camera won't pick it up. I'm just going to wait and I'll let you know what happens to her. The Tahoe reg is looking like a female! There are some small growths that appear very tear drop shapped as oppose to all the other regular seeds that I've had which have all started out with these little tiny balls that you hope a couple hairs come out of. But they didnt. All the regs I've grown have been male. This could be my first female!!! And last but not least, I've purchased some new seeds! I got my blueberry autos for the blueberry comparison grow and I could help but get a few more for my next photo grow. I didnt have a lot of money so I just got 2 pick and mix seeds. I got a DJ's Gold from DNA Genetics which sounds amazing! It's a DJ Short oldskool blueberry X Kosher Kush. I got that one so I could still be in the comparison grow after my autos are done. @ddGreenThumb inspired me to grow some cheese again. I haven't had any for years now so I thought it's about time to bring it back around. Anyway, while i was browsing Attitudes finest cheese i came upon something called Cheese Dog Haze! Well, it's cheese, it's chem, it's diesel and it's haze!!! Take my money! That is all folks, that is all:smokin:

Hey everyone. Both tents are doing great. The autos are just doing their thing and are offering me no real risistance. They've been a breeze so far and hopefully won't go over their estimated finishing time. Overall I'm pretty happy with them so far. There has been a bit more going on in the flowering tent. Firstly the two small boss hoggs have exploded and almost managed to catch up. I was not expecting that at all. My predictions earlier in this journal were that the SFV and the fruit trees would be the tallest but no...The Island Punch is the tallest and had the two BH's been given a better start i now think that they would easily have been that largest plants. They are starting to flower now, their stems and leaves are thick and lush and they are very nearly my desired height. They look like they are going to have some nice bud development as they have some nice chunky looking flower sites starting to form. The autos flowering sites looked much more delicate at this stage although that doesn't necessarily represent the quality and size of the final product. There has apparently been no problem with the pot inside pot with dripper method. I was a bit worried that the dripper wouldn't be able to soak all the medium but it is doing fine. The mothers are all doing fine......except the Black Kush. She decided to shrivel up and die-ish. There is the smallest amount of growth on her that is new and healthy looking but it's tiny and the camera won't pick it up. I'm just going to wait and I'll let you know what happens to her. The Tahoe reg is looking like a female! There are some small growths that appear very tear drop shapped as oppose to all the other regular seeds that I've had which have all started out with these little tiny balls that you hope a couple hairs come out of. But they didnt. All the regs I've grown have been male. This could be my first female!!! And last but not least, I've purchased some new seeds! I got my blueberry autos for the blueberry comparison grow and I could help but get a few more for my next photo grow. I didnt have a lot of money so I just got 2 pick and mix seeds. I got a DJ's Gold from DNA Genetics which sounds amazing! It's a DJ Short oldskool blueberry X Kosher Kush. I got that one so I could still be in the comparison grow after my autos are done. @ddGreenThumb inspired me to grow some cheese again. I haven't had any for years now so I thought it's about time to bring it back around. Anyway, while i was browsing Attitudes finest cheese i came upon something called Cheese Dog Haze! Well, it's cheese, it's chem, it's diesel and it's haze!!! Take my money! That is all folks, that is all:smokin:
You always have the best, detailed updates prof!
:thumb:

I'm so excited about the blueberry comparison!!

And the cheese growing just got topped, she's growing up! My little one is growing well, I'm excited to see how yours grows with your setup.
It's always a good read, and a pleasure to stop in and check out your journal!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom