1538832710258-691688408.jpg
1538832747658-152821085.jpg
15388327642391732441909.jpg
1538832778630-1172918347.jpg
15388328067171225485335.jpg
15388328201011829916164.jpg
1538832843981-1563909168.jpg
1538832859733-688761973.jpg

I have some close up photos of some of the buds but I can't put them up until my partner gets home, she has far superior technology! All my gadgets and devices are essentially out dated useless junk. Some nice shots though, I think. My eyes are getting worse by the day lol. Happy growing :)

Your girls are looking fantastic my friend! I'm so glad to come back to see your tent thriving! Do you use a filter for the smell? Lol, sounds like a funky combo of scents going on in there!

Lol yeah, I go through 4 filters a year with 2 tents. My neighbours are somewhat conservative and believe that cannabis and heroin are the same thing. They still haven't invented smellevision after all these years :)

Hey 420! Hope everyone's doing great today. Got most of the autos trimmed up properly yesterday. It's hard work trimming buds that aren't yours. A bit more to go and they'll be out of my hair. I'll do a smoke report on them in a few days. There is a clear winner as far as taste is concerned though. The purple skunk tastes amazing! The Glueberry is the strongest as I expected but it loses out to the PS as far as overall experience is concerned. I'll talk about them in more detail after a few days curing. The mother in law is over the moon though so it's a win for me in that department. Back to the photoperiods! These will certainly be going to the very end. My needs and tolerance is different to MIL so these need to be as ripe and potent as they can possibly be. Day 70 looks likely at the moment which is 3 weeks away. I'm not worried though because I've been gifted an ounce of Purple Skunk as a reward for my efforts. I was very close to completely running out of bud and you can't just go out and buy any where I live. Things are good now though. I think I may have to tie on of the boss hoggs up because she's starting to get a bit of a lean on. I would have loved to have seen these strains under some bigger lights but for this grow (and next) I'm sticking with only 200w. Well time to go do some non cannabis related chores. see you all soon :)

Thanks MENTAL! I only get to borrow the nice camera from time to time lol. One day I'll have my own then all my photos will be as nice as these :)
YOU'RE WELCUMM YOUR LADIES ARE GORGEOUS...!!! I ONLY HOPE MINES ARE HALF AS GOOD ON MY FIRST ROUND OF GROWTH, I CAN SAY IT IS A FIGHTING STRAIN... SO I LOOK TO HAVING SOME SUCCESS LOL I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT MY NEXT MOVE AFTER THE TRANSPLANT IS TO CLONE THAT BAD BOY... PEACE AND BLESSINGS LOVE AND RESPECT HAPPY GROW

YOU'RE WELCUMM YOUR LADIES ARE GORGEOUS...!!! I ONLY HOPE MINES ARE HALF AS GOOD ON MY FIRST ROUND OF GROWTH, I CAN SAY IT IS A FIGHTING STRAIN... SO I LOOK TO HAVING SOME SUCCESS LOL I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT MY NEXT MOVE AFTER THE TRANSPLANT IS TO CLONE THAT BAD BOY... PEACE AND BLESSINGS LOVE AND RESPECT HAPPY GROW
Thank you mental. I would love to go back and watch my first grow and see how it's evolved over the years. I think I would be shocked lol. She looks great. Very healthy green colour all over. Clones are good idea but don't do what I do and neglect the mother. Mine have seen better days but I know that I can bring them back to health in a couple of weeks or so if I need them. Peace my friend! :)

Thank you mental. I would love to go back and watch my first grow and see how it's evolved over the years. I think I would be shocked lol. She looks great. Very healthy green colour all over. Clones are good idea but don't do what I do and neglect the mother. Mine have seen better days but I know that I can bring them back to health in a couple of weeks or so if I need them. Peace my friend! :)
PEACE MY FRIEND

Hey 420! Man I missed you guys and it's only been 2 days! Basically my device died and I had no way of getting online so I ordered myself a new tablet. Anyway I missed a few days and it seemed like an eternity. On the plus side there has been some good growth on the ladies and I estimate that we have about 2 weeks left before the chop. This will only be a short update because I've only just turned this tablet on and I have to sort it out properly plus do a few other things before I can relax. Just letting you all know that I'm still alive and this journal is not over yet. I've got a lot of catching up to do :)

Hey 420! Man I missed you guys and it's only been 2 days! Basically my device died and I had no way of getting online so I ordered myself a new tablet. Anyway I missed a few days and it seemed like an eternity. On the plus side there has been some good growth on the ladies and I estimate that we have about 2 weeks left before the chop. This will only be a short update because I've only just turned this tablet on and I have to sort it out properly plus do a few other things before I can relax. Just letting you all know that I'm still alive and this journal is not over yet. I've got a lot of catching up to do :)
GLAD YOU ARE VERTICAL AND VENTILATING HAPPY GROW

Back
Top Bottom