15385852867501173829159.jpg
15385853085841911900572.jpg
1538585326922307177034.jpg
1538585348483-1094305352.jpg
1538585369478906951370.jpg
1538585396749-264914480.jpg
1538585412863-1815824481.jpg
1538585429355517377976.jpg

Just got myself some new beans. The top 3 are what I paid for and the rest are freebies. Why does there have to be so many seeds!! :)

DNA Genetics Sorbet Collection Double Stuffed Sorbet
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix

Cali Connection Seeds Purple Chem

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Cheese'N'Chong

Freedom of Seeds Dieselicious

Europa Seeds Fruit Slap

Dutch Passion Seeds Glueberry O.G.

Humboldt Seed Organization Chocolate Mint OG

Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese

DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie

The Plug Seedbank Currylato

Emerald Triangle Seeds Black Berry OG

Emerald Triangle Seeds Cotton Candy Cane

G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG

G13 Labs Seeds Pineapple Express

Just got myself some new beans. The top 3 are what I paid for and the rest are freebies. Why does there have to be so many seeds!! :)

DNA Genetics Sorbet Collection Double Stuffed Sorbet

Cali Connection Seeds Purple Chem

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Cheese'N'Chong

Freedom of Seeds Dieselicious

Europa Seeds Fruit Slap

Dutch Passion Seeds Glueberry O.G.

Humboldt Seed Organization Chocolate Mint OG

Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese

DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie

The Plug Seedbank Currylato

Emerald Triangle Seeds Black Berry OG

Emerald Triangle Seeds Cotton Candy Cane

G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG

G13 Labs Seeds Pineapple Express
That’s a great assortment of freebies! Who did you order from to get those?

Hey magoo! I currently get mine from Attitude. I would use Seedsman being a sponsor and all but it is quicker and cheaper for me to use the Tude. Plus they do what's called Pick and Mix selection where you can buy individual seeds from breeders who usually only sell there seeds in expensive packs. Have to be careful though, I bought a single GDP but I didn't realise it was a regular seed...it was a male. That's also why I have a Tahoe OG reg at the moment :)

Hey magoo! I currently get mine from Attitude. I would use Seedsman being a sponsor and all but it is quicker and cheaper for me to use the Tude. Plus they do what's called Pick and Mix selection where you can buy individual seeds from breeders who usually only sell there seeds in expensive packs. Have to be careful though, I bought a single GDP but I didn't realise it was a regular seed...it was a male. That's also why I have a Tahoe OG reg at the moment :)
I use Seedsman as well as some others. I’ll have to check attitude out too. Thanks Prof!

Hey 420! The flowering tent is becoming more interesting every day. This is one of my favourite stages in the cannabis growth cycle. They are starting to fatten up and they are all turning some nice shades. The Fruit Tree is changing colour now which is exciting because both of her parent plants are vibrant purple. She is a Purple Punch x Forbidden Fruit cross. I'm warming to her again and she is no longer the ugly plant that I once called her. I still want to grow her out again and find one that doesn't hermie. But that's talk for another day. The SFV now has my attention the most. It's so weird yet insanely mesmerising. It looks so delicate and her buds are so light and almost non-existent. However she has so many crystals that it looks like she's growing salt on her! And her hairs are so red and contrasting against her bright green leaves. I don't think she'll give me a lot of smoke but I'm willing to bet that it's going to be of an insanely high quality. Oh, and she still stinks! Like a lot! I think it will be a similar story with the Black Kush. Her smell is staring to develop a heavy kush undertone but there is also a really strong fruit flavour that at the moment is like Starburst or Skittles. Boss Hogg and Island Punch both have large amounts of reeking chem coming from them but they don't smell that similar. Hogg is more gassy and IP is more rotten meat. I'm so impressed with the quality of these strains so far that I bought a new one for my next grow, I mean my grow after my next grow! So many grows! I've bought a Purple Chem which is Chem 91 x Pre 98 Bubba Kush. Sounds insane and I've always wanted to grow a Chem 91 but at that price they'll have to wait for a while. Well I'm very happy with everything that is going on at the moment and I hope you guys are having as much fun as I am. Happy growing everyone! :)

Hey 420! The flowering tent is becoming more interesting every day. This is one of my favourite stages in the cannabis growth cycle. They are starting to fatten up and they are all turning some nice shades. The Fruit Tree is changing colour now which is exciting because both of her parent plants are vibrant purple. She is a Purple Punch x Forbidden Fruit cross. I'm warming to her again and she is no longer the ugly plant that I once called her. I still want to grow her out again and find one that doesn't hermie. But that's talk for another day. The SFV now has my attention the most. It's so weird yet insanely mesmerising. It looks so delicate and her buds are so light and almost non-existent. However she has so many crystals that it looks like she's growing salt on her! And her hairs are so red and contrasting against her bright green leaves. I don't think she'll give me a lot of smoke but I'm willing to bet that it's going to be of an insanely high quality. Oh, and she still stinks! Like a lot! I think it will be a similar story with the Black Kush. Her smell is staring to develop a heavy kush undertone but there is also a really strong fruit flavour that at the moment is like Starburst or Skittles. Boss Hogg and Island Punch both have large amounts of reeking chem coming from them but they don't smell that similar. Hogg is more gassy and IP is more rotten meat. I'm so impressed with the quality of these strains so far that I bought a new one for my next grow, I mean my grow after my next grow! So many grows! I've bought a Purple Chem which is Chem 91 x Pre 98 Bubba Kush. Sounds insane and I've always wanted to grow a Chem 91 but at that price they'll have to wait for a while. Well I'm very happy with everything that is going on at the moment and I hope you guys are having as much fun as I am. Happy growing everyone! :)
HAPPY GROW...

Thank you. It's these kind of comments that make me feel like all this is worth it. If I can make just one person smile them my day is complete. Everything is good at this end my friend, just at a stage where I've found myself juggling a bit. Things will calm down over the next 2 weeks though and I'll get a bit of a break from constant watering and moving plants around lol. Peace my friend :)

I just went and looked up the Currylato because VG made me laugh and this is their write up

This project started with the legendary GELATO bred by the world famous COOKIE FAM (JIGGA) that quickly become very popular. Experts from The Plug Seedbank used this to cross it with their SHERBET pheno from the BAY AREA. The resulted plant has an amazing structure with massive yields, colourful and rock-hard nuggets full of resin. A true keeper

So basically it's a Gelato x Sunset Sherbet. It could be interesting, we shall have to wait and see :)

Thank you. It's these kind of comments that make me feel like all this is worth it. If I can make just one person smile them my day is complete. Everything is good at this end my friend, just at a stage where I've found myself juggling a bit. Things will calm down over the next 2 weeks though and I'll get a bit of a break from constant watering and moving plants around lol. Peace my friend :)
PEACE AND BLESSINGS AND YES YOU MADE ME SMILE, MY FRIEND... THAT ROOM DESERVING BREAK BRO CUMM... HAPPY GROW...

Back
Top Bottom