Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

You did better than me with that P-Cookies. Very nice job. I think I got one coming out in the next day or two. But it's one of the plants that I let get too dry once. And fried most of it's sunleaves. I'm going to get a harvest,, but not all she could be. She ended up with smaller buds than you got.

Wow fish man, that batch of cookies looks divine. Black d.o.g. looks great too, well done! May your jars be filled to the brim!!!
Thanks!

So I have a couple big sativas. Lebanese... Zamaldelicas... They don't show flowers like I have seen before. It almost looks like a second stipule.

What is going on?

You did better than me with that P-Cookies. Very nice job. I think I got one coming out in the next day or two. But it's one of the plants that I let get too dry once. And fried most of it's sunleaves. I'm going to get a harvest,, but not all she could be. She ended up with smaller buds than you got.
It smokes good so far. Needs a bit more cure of course but so far so good.

Very pretty lazyfish. Love the lighter shade of green. :goodjob:

Thanks, BL. It is definitely a good looking plant. And it grew pretty strong.

Thanks!

So I have a couple big sativas. Lebanese... Zamaldelicas... They don't show flowers like I have seen before. It almost looks like a second stipule.

What is going on?

Whoa man. Thats gnarly. Looks like a giant nanner, probably a herm... Thats too bad. It looks crazy though, it might still throw hairs but keep a close eye for any male flowers.

Does look like it's in the reveg state? Sativas are strange plants. You have to read up on them. Alot has to have a like a 60-day veg before the even mature enough to even flower. That what plants down from the equator where they have 12/12 all the time. They evolved to grow an alotted juvenile time for veg, so they can gain some size. And most have a long flower cycle. Some up to 5 months. Some do strange things.........

But that curled leave,,, she'd still have time to reveg and get good flowers off her.. If that's whats happening?
If you do flip a puppy,, save me afew grains. I'd like to throw it on that blueberry I got. Damn near black stems and even the leaves are turning too.. I get a feeling she's going to get colorful as hell.....
GL

Was thinkin the same thing wood, i think he has had them inside though? Maybe not but yeah i was just going over this with my friend that owns the grow shop here &i came to the conclusion of either reveg, mutant or herm. Some of the dankest weed ive grown is mutant as f... Ogkb especially.. Curled duckfoot mutant but the heaviest stacking cookies with a one hit quit potency. Would be more than happy to get you or fish a few as well.. You guys are my boys! Keep em green!

Some of them are so finicky you could have them inside under 16/8 and move them outdoors under a 15/7 and it will set them off into flower mode.. But like said,, they should straighten out. We have till end of July, first week of August before full flower starts. We should have damn near a month and a half of veg outside before transition........

The one in the pic has been a bit freaky. The 2 lebbies are the same. They have been outside for 3 months so I really son't think it is going reveg. They were inside under 18/6 for a few weeks before that so maybe reveg but I really don't think so. I had one large female Zamaldelica that looks just like this one but definitely has female flowers. Cloned her and gave the mother to my dad. He has more room, a real greenhouse, and less tweekers.

The one in the pic has been a bit freaky. The 2 lebbies are the same. They have been outside for 3 months so I really son't think it is going reveg. They were inside under 18/6 for a few weeks before that so maybe reveg but I really don't think so. I had one large female Zamaldelica that looks just like this one but definitely has female flowers. Cloned her and gave the mother to my dad. He has more room, a real greenhouse, and less tweekers.
I have learned a few things this year about how tuned in they are to the light cycle there on that's how I ended up with that reveg I would have preffered to grow it normal good luck fish with your girls and I would take some pollen if you have enough thanks man!:)

If it's been outside for 3 months, it was probably outside when the light cycle was low enough that it triggered flowering. Then as the days get long enough it will reveg. I put my plants outdoors last year in May when they were sexually mature and had them do this. I waited this year until late May to put them out.

I don't know wtf I was thinking. I should have started the seeds outside. I will do that in the future I think. The outside girls have been doing great. Timing is the trick I think. Clones are a whole other game. I actually took some off my Biggest Zamaldelica Fem and they are just taking root and I am putting them outside after being under 18/6 lights to root. Maybe I should have rottes with the same outdoor time? IDK...

Anyways I mixed up the Silver Thiosulfate for reversing these beauties. I have a Dark Devil Auto flowering right now. I am going to give this spray a try on a lower branch.

Thats all Folks,,,,

Hi Folks,I have been more busy than I would like in the summer. Wish I could post more. Heres a bunch of my gals.

The silver thiosulfate is working to reverse a DDA plant that I have and now I am confident to use it for breeding.

I sprayed a bottom branch and in maybe 3? weeks I saw male flowers starting.

I think I might try it on a Zamaldelica or Ultra Dog.

She did grow a nutsack,,, now hopefully she ain't shooting blanks... Gl My Friend... If ya do flip a Puppy,,,,, make sure to save me afew flowers,, no matter what they look like,,, they are worth a try period.....

Back
Top Bottom