Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

High Lazyfish,
:passitleft:
Your outdoor ladies looking bon bon vie.
Have you ran the Peyote Cookies b4?
the name is dope as the ladies look btw.

High Lazyfish,
:passitleft:
Your outdoor ladies looking bon bon vie.
Have you ran the Peyote Cookies b4?
the name is dope as the ladies look btw.

Thanks, Stage!

No I have not grown the PC before. It was a clone that Norcaliwood gave me. She has been really impressive so far! Not nutrient hungry, sturdy branches, short stretch, wicked looking buds apparently. If the smoke is up to par it will be one I look forward to growing again for sure.

Wow those outdoor girls look amazing! I know they smell amazing also! Very cool that you get to grow out a cut from another member. So many different strains I wanna grow!!

Thanks, Jgrow!

I know I feel pretty lucky. Clones are nice because if you are good at it you can share whatever pheno you get. Woody has shared a handful of weeds over the last year or so. Good times.

Yup. It really could be worse. They still have a lot of life in them, too. Yellow leaves don't pull off very easy, I mean. Day 35 in flower so the Peyote Cookies only have 14 or 19 more days according to the breeder. CSS is a short flowering one, too, I think. BD comes in at 65 days and I don't know how long the Dr Love will go. Ill look at the trichs of course but I usually cut them early at the first sigh of red trichomes.... But it always depends..........

Couple goodnight pics of the Black Dog - the autumnal looking one. I tried for more pics but they were all blurry.

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom