Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Thanks for the compliment.

Ya I saw that ACDC cross...Looks great.

That is what I thought about the S1's but there seems to be a lot of info and testimonials about how they can also be all over the place in terms of phenotypic variation. AND I cannot find any solid info about interbreeding with silver thiosulfate. A few places seem legit but I have found a lot of contradictions....

OH ya! MadDab! I am half way through your Dabbin Cabbin thread. You sound like a real down to earth fellow and it looks like you and your family have a good time!

Cheers Friend.

Nice yeah that's my little goof off thread. Good times though.

Lemme summon the almighty evil clown..... come forth oh wise, Mr wise, @Pennywise the all knowledgeable. Hey penny what's the norm for spraying STs? Daily? Can member how growchy did his em dogg.

Thanks I couldn't remember. I know CS twice a day was not enough for me, but the STS is much much stronger. You got this lazy

Ya me too but it worked. I am tying to have clones of each of the plants I want to reverse so I dont have to worry about overspraying too much. It did work though and I am pretty sure I can produce some feminized seeds. Now whether the new S1 seeds will produce plants that are worth a shit is a different matter.

Silver Thiosulfate - Plant Tissue Culture Protocol

The last stem is the confusing one. WHen they day to "prepare a 0.02 molar solution" that just means top the whole solution up to 500 ml. You can easily use a gram scale 1 gram = 1 milliliter.

Be sure to buy deionized water.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ya me too but it worked. I am tying to have clones of each of the plants I want to reverse so I dont have to worry about overspraying too much. It did work though and I am pretty sure I can produce some feminized seeds. Now whether the new S1 seeds will produce plants that are worth a shit is a different matter.

Silver Thiosulfate - Plant Tissue Culture Protocol

The last stem is the confusing one. WHen they day to "prepare a 0.02 molar solution" that just means top the whole solution up to 500 ml. You can easily use a gram scale 1 gram = 1 milliliter.

Be sure to buy deionized water.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Instead of making S1s, why not pollinate a different plant and just make fems of the cross?

Thanks Everyone! Ya I think I am doing a pretty good job this year!!! The Dr Grinspoon is a real treat. I wonder if it will flower alright. I found it in my yard in April or May. I must have decided to chuck a clone that I didn't care for. Threw it is the yard and I found it big and green one day! Pretty cool! I think this is a weak phenotype but I might as well give it one last try.

And that Thai. Super sturdy strong stems. 4 nice tall colas. I love it. I even remembered to take a clone. The one I grew years ago was super frosty and the high was great. Very up and exciting. Like putting on those rose colored glasses.

Cheers,

Thanks Everyone! Ya I think I am doing a pretty good job this year!!! The Dr Grinspoon is a real treat. I wonder if it will flower alright. I found it in my yard in April or May. I must have decided to chuck a clone that I didn't care for. Threw it is the yard and I found it big and green one day! Pretty cool! I think this is a weak phenotype but I might as well give it one last try.

And that Thai. Super sturdy strong stems. 4 nice tall colas. I love it. I even remembered to take a clone. The one I grew years ago was super frosty and the high was great. Very up and exciting. Like putting on those rose colored glasses.

Cheers,
I think I want to come to your house and look around your yard see what kid of plants I can find dam that's a nice find that's great you wanted to grow one there ya go and it looks good to!:)

Back
Top Bottom