Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

She did grow a nutsack,,, now hopefully she ain't shooting blanks... Gl My Friend... If ya do flip a Puppy,,,,, make sure to save me afew flowers,, no matter what they look like,,, they are worth a try period.....

You got it!

I sprayed the DDA basically to test the stuff. I don't know how often to spray for ggod results and I think that is the key. Timing. I have heard between 2 and 5 days is good for about a month. ??? Ill shoot for than and try to keep track....

Ya I should have pollen coming out my ears! I will be careful with it though... Ifn youse want some shoot me a pm?? Lebanese, DDA Black Dog, UD's? and others.... maybe.

Cheers Folks,

Look what I found in my yard! Up potted her today!, Dr Grinspoon. I think it is a cut from last summer.

:green_heart::green_heart::passitleft:

Hi Lazy,
You got a nice selection of coveted ladies.
I enjoy watching what you do with em.
:passitleft:

Lebanese male I have. The other male is already flowering. I might rather breed with this one because it has not begun to flower and I prefer its branch structure.

I was only gifted 2 seeds and they were both male so I thought I might make the most of it and make some seeds!

Nice looking male. Is that a RSC Lebanese? Conradino's went red that he grew. Very beautiful colors. That could be fun to use for a 50/50 hybrid with your Grinspoon or Zamedelica. You might get some nice F1 vigor out of them.

It's not RSC. Apparantly I know a guy that knows a guy in Lebanon. I was given 2 seeds. He said they were called Ras Baalbek.

I will probably use pollen from the later flowering one as I have heard Lebs can have hermaphrodite and autoflowering tendencies.

The other guy has grown a few females and he said they are freaky to grow. They look like pure indica sometimes, I hear.

It is a good looking plant. I was thinking about the few strains I have around and I see that I can make 10 or 12 different crosses... I need to narrow that down a bit because this could get crazy....

only looking at the sativas:

Females:
Zamaldelica 1, 2 and 3. I think 3 is a purple variety because it was purple as a seedling.
Wild Thailand from WOS
Dr Grinspoon
Lebanese Male

I can reverse sex any of them at this point. I have even taken clones of them all so I could put reversed males in a tent or at a different location if I wanted...

So from what I have read lately, reversing a plant and breeding it with itself can bring out unseen recessive traits unless the seedstock is an In Bred Line. But, this may only happen after a few generations. The first generation is taking a plant and reversing parts of it to make pollen and pollinating that plant. It is now S1. I don't think it will be a perfect copy of the donor plant unless the genes are stabilized. Most plants like the Black Dog or Dr Grinspoon - I don't know if they have been stabilized before the seeds were made? S1 plants can be just as freaky as a F1 hybrid...

Oh yeah and I hear some people say that if you go to the S2 generation they get weaker because more recessive genes come out and shit starts changing.

I am really just babbling about something that has been on my mind lately. I am not really sure how accurate it all is....Anyone have any experience with reversing plants for more than a few generations? Or reversing at all? Weird stuff.

It's not RSC. Apparantly I know a guy that knows a guy in Lebanon. I was given 2 seeds. He said they were called Ras Baalbek.

I will probably use pollen from the later flowering one as I have heard Lebs can have hermaphrodite and autoflowering tendencies.

The other guy has grown a few females and he said they are freaky to grow. They look like pure indica sometimes, I hear.

Wow i must be ultra baked... I was thinking to myself holy shit someone has got it going on in that little town next to us, thinking about where the best place to put a grow op out there &everything.. Then i realized you meant the country. Carry on, i think im gonna put the bong down now lol. Lookin great buddy im excited to see how those turn out. Would be sick if you got a few photo phenos out of those dda!

Hey lazy. Didnt know that about S1's. Always figured an s1 was a spittin image of the patent but makes sense if it's not stable for there to be variation.

Plants look good dude the Dda always trips me out with its purps. Chris scorpio is running a dda×acdc and its purpling so that may be a cool one to incorporate into a cross for colors.

I'll be hanging out in the corner dont mind me :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom