Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

Hey you got to have huge credit for trying something new. Sometimes it doesn't come out like you want it to. Do you think I just put together Posseidon with pieces I found under my bed? :) It's always a lot of trail and errors.... that's life. I know you will get this organic stuff going if you try another round of it!

Good luck PJ. Takes a green thumb to work LOS! Keep em growing!

thank you sir! Been loving your smoke reports!

Yeah bought the Autopot system. Great for when you leave the growroom for a few days... But I never do I guess. :)
PJ you got buds bro, just sayin.

very happy to have buds! Im not complaining! I just know i can do it better lol

thanks for the measurements crazy! I asked for them to see if i could fit it into my system/space, my crazy lifestyle makes my watering schedule sporadic and i believe it was mister brown who made a comment somewhere about the regular waterings seriously improving the quality of his plants.... But gotta find the $$$ for it, need to get caught up on some bills first :rolleyes:

update to follow! Thanks for coming by everyone
:passitleft:

Killer Queen - Day 74 since flip

She is ready... So im going to wait another 4-5 days... Probably chop her this sunday.

i think shes ready because i dont see any fresh pistils and from what i can see with my naked eye and from photos, she is almost all cloudy.

arguably, if it took 14 days for her to start flowering, today would be day 60 with breeders recommendation of 56-65 days. So it is almost spot on.

regardless, if i do chop her early.. Her daughter is right behind and stretching like mad already.

WP_20181111_00_57_23_Pro (2).jpgWP_20181111_00_59_01_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20181111_00_58_32_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20181111_00_58_16_Pro (3).jpg
WP_20181111_00_59_24_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20181112_23_55_10_Pro.jpg

Killer Queen clone
WP_20181111_00_56_35_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20181112_23_52_10_Pro.jpg

Lavender x P75
just leaving this one to run its course... The damn cat has been sleeping on top of the tent and knocked the clip fan off and broke a couple of branches off of her.WP_20181111_00_55_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20181111_00_55_16_Pro.jpg

thanks for stopping by everyone! Pass it around, some violator kush a buddy grew... Give it a couple weeks and we will have killer queen to smoke

@bobrown14 do you got the airdomes?

But gotta find the $$$ for it, need to get caught up on some bills first :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know how that story goes to good. I don't know how much $$$ I have dumped in to this project now. Got some insurance money for my injury so that's where that has gone to. :)

You will get there!

Nice garden you got going. Some great meds ready for harvest now. :)

The buds are looking frosty indeed my friend.
Looks like a success to me. Great job.

Cheers.

thanks ditch! Means a lot!

Nice garden you got going. Some great meds ready for harvest now. :)

one day at a time thats my motto! Lol thanks crazy! Also, noticed this at work today, never registered before.... You swedes are keepin me safe lol
WP_20181113_14_45_47_Pro.jpg

Haha... you bet. Safety first, Volvo and Gunnebo. Gunnebo have their factory in the town Västervik not too far away. :)

very cool
:thumb:

never ceases to amaze me how this world we live in functions... The blades we use are from germany, the air tools are italian, crane hooks are swedish, steel from turkey, germany, luxembourg, spain.... Not to mention the steel we buy from the US, that we cut for customers and ship back to the US.
:hmmmm::hmmmm::rollit::ganjamon:

very cool
:thumb:

never ceases to amaze me how this world we live in functions... The blades we use are from germany, the air tools are italian, crane hooks are swedish, steel from turkey, germany, luxembourg, spain.... Not to mention the steel we buy from the US, that we cut for customers and ship back to the US.
:hmmmm::hmmmm::rollit::ganjamon:

Yeah I think of such stuff too and wounder how long we can keep doing this. I don't think that nature ever anticipated us flying across the globe, shipping stuff back and forth...

Yeah bought the Autopot system. Great for when you leave the growroom for a few days... But I never do I guess. :)

No Aerodromes or whatever they are... I'm all soil and its working GREAT. Don't think I need any gizmos. I add a 2" layer of clay balls in the base so there' air getting to the roots.

All good, you can leave the flower room for a short time, like an hour, and not worry they are thirsty. :passitleft:

AutoPot is what I use. I saw your system, its different than the 2 systems I have.
I have the 7.5gal version (XL) and the 3.5 gal version.

The 3.5 gal is actually a perfect size for indoors, plants will be manageable size wise. My 7.5gal flower system my plants get big. All good, big plants bigger yields.
Can hook up just about any size water resistor.

I've gone away for a month or more 2x this summer with plants growing. Last summer did the same but plants gone wild. I came home to a lot of weed to trim.

No Aerodromes or whatever they are... I'm all soil and its working GREAT. Don't think I need any gizmos. I add a 2" layer of clay balls in the base so there' air getting to the roots.

All good, you can leave the flower room for a short time, like an hour, and not worry they are thirsty. :passitleft:

AutoPot is what I use. I saw your system, its different than the 2 systems I have.
I have the 7.5gal version (XL) and the 3.5 gal version.

The 3.5 gal is actually a perfect size for indoors, plants will be manageable size wise. My 7.5gal flower system my plants get big. All good, big plants bigger yields.
Can hook up just about any size water resistor.

I've gone away for a month or more 2x this summer with plants growing. Last summer did the same but plants gone wild. I came home to a lot of weed to trim.

That's great if you want a true stealthy operation. Remembered when I grew with hps and had to water like every day cos all evaporation due to the heat. Now I don't have to worry about that with my water cooling system running. ;)

I can recommend air injection, you can go down in pot size with it. I ran soil in 10L buckets with clay at the bottom and put that bucket in another bucket with water and airstones in. Worker very nicely so I have been looking for a system like this since I tried that. I thought the pots would be more soaked in water than they really are with Autopots. But it seems to be working great like it its and that's the point. :)

I like the AutoPots. Both my VEG room with 3.5 gal pots and the flower room the plants are larger than I have space for. I could probably do pretty good in the 3.5gal pots in flower to keep the size down to manageable. Yields suffer tho.

Testing that idea this run.

I like the AutoPots. Both my VEG room with 3.5 gal pots and the flower room the plants are larger than I have space for. I could probably do pretty good in the 3.5gal pots in flower to keep the size down to manageable. Yields suffer tho.

Testing that idea this run.
You are running autopots with your LOS? I thought I read that last week.

How does that work, is there a wick that feeds the roots?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the border! hope you all stuffed your bellies full on the best day to have the munchies!

Harvest Day for the Killer Queen (Day82 from flip)

She was looking good, went in the tent and had some top colas bent over, so decided tonight was the night, cause wife was at the farm and i finally had the time.

So down she came, sticky, stinky... Like sour patch kids but fruity... Gonna be awesome if it keeps it through the cure, time will tell! Frankly just nice to have some of my own come down and to have others coming up right behind her, need to fill my pantry! Cut her up, cut fan leaves off, hung in spare bathroom, Going to try to keep it dark, 60f temp, 60rh, with a faint breeze while they hang... Will keep my eye on them but wont be checking stems for atleast a week.

Picture time! I still suck at em so please excuse my skills lol... I should get a new phone with a better camera.... And learn to post pics properly.... Rambling:ganjamon:

Tray of buds
WP_20181122_21_53_34_Pro.jpg

The Remnants
WP_20181122_21_53_59_Pro.jpg

De-fanned tray of buds
WP_20181122_22_53_15_Pro.jpg

and the only two decent pics i managed to get:rofl:

WP_20181122_21_52_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20181122_21_52_40_Pro.jpg

i am pretty pumped
:slide::yahoo: more updates to follow

Killer Queen clone - Day 19 from flip

Day 1 - Nov 5th/18

WP_20181104_22_43_20_Pro.jpg

Nov 11th/18
WP_20181111_00_56_35_Pro (2).jpg

Nov 22nd/18
WP_20181122_21_54_53_Pro.jpg

WP_20181122_21_56_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20181122_21_56_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20181122_21_56_16_Pro.jpg

I now understand why it is recommended to run a strain more than once... This one is shaping up way way better already, i am really stoked about it. Seems to have taken off in the new soil and im guessing it has stretched 8-10" depending on the shoot. Im very interested to see now that i can raise it up to the light how tight she will stack. Now i just need to keep it watered and not fuck it up
:rofl::yahoo::ganjamon:

Lavender x P75

the ugly duckling
WP_20181122_21_55_27_Pro.jpg
WP_20181122_21_55_41_Pro.jpg

And her daughter, no stretch with these ladies yet.... Im going to leave the next round of clones to go straight up and see if i cant increase the yeild... Fun fun!
WP_20181122_21_55_18_Pro.jpg

now im thinking of it.. Im gonna go in and cut off all the lower stuff and raise her up to the light tonight i think

Back
Top Bottom