Good morning All

It's a whole 55Ā° f this morning, thought I'd check up on the remaining outdoor grows. Was considering taking the unicorn poop inside to finish under the big lights..and then discovered this!!!!

Unicorn poop 150 days with signs of flowering
20240810_062906.jpg
UnicornPoopFlowering.jpg
20240810_062922.jpg
UnicornPoop150days.jpg

One fritter quitter 175 days and showing signs of flowering...finally...
1fritterquiter175days.jpg
1FQflowering.jpg
1FQflower2.jpg

This thing I'm surprised it's lasted so long, it's been through so much!! Thought it was a boy at the beginning cuz of its weird formed calyxes. It kept breaking from being too top-heavy. The storms recently have busted its limbs off as well. She reminds me of a 2 hump camel.
17232902183198254201261425056846.jpg
17232902836562118374567323799470.jpg
Wow Jiggi, how many plants can you grow in your local? Looking g ood!

Lovely plants Jiggy. :thumb: šŸ‹
I'm thinking all us outdoor growers started to flower around the same time.
It still catches me off guard when some of y'all be speaking of the temps being 30 and snow on the ground already. I forget we're gathered all over the world here in one place
šŸŒˆšŸŒŽšŸŒšŸŒšŸ’š

So true we have growers from all over the world and that amazes me. I usually go into flower the same time as Stone and Chris from the northeast of U.S. Harvest depends on the strain, but it is usually October or November for Sativa's. November is cutting it close for frost and snow. To tell the truth snow does not bother them I find but a heavy frost will devastate my plants. 420 is the best place to see plants from around the world. :thumb: šŸ‹
I'm thinking all us outdoor growers started to flower around the same time.
It still catches me off guard when some of y'all be speaking of the temps being 30 and snow on the ground already. I forget we're gathered all over the world here in one place
šŸŒˆšŸŒŽšŸŒšŸŒšŸ’š

So true we have growers from all over the world and that amazes me. I usually go into flower the same time as Stone and Chris from the northeast of U.S. Harvest depends on the strain, but it is usually October or November for Sativa's. November is cutting it close for frost and snow. To tell the truth snow does not bother them I find but a heavy frost will devastate my plants. 420 is the best place to see plants from around the world. :thumb: šŸ‹
I always started getting nervous if they weren't finishing up by mid October. Ohio can start getting slightly cool out around that time. Made me a nervous Nelly for sure!! Happy Monday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Back
Top Bottom